Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Colts vs. Saints

Go down 
+8
Uvana
Austin Powers
Wesker
Peng
Pest02
fatalitywolf
Trig
Joe Jack
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

Number of posts : 449

Colts vs. Saints - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colts vs. Saints   Colts vs. Saints - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 8:24 am

Mardi Gras started yesterday at 8:30pm it's not gonna end till the beer trucks cant ship in anymore beer through the thick of the crowds.

We were joking at my party like "oh yea Saints won.... FUCK WE NEED TO GET PLANES TICKETS TONIGHT!!"

I ate so much Salmon and Beer Soaked Bratworst yesterday ugh i feel like crap. can't even remember how much i drank yesterday i lost count at "jwevelen" and "poor mi anover shhot"
Back to top Go down
Buckaroo Banzai
Interdimensional Badass
Interdimensional Badass
Buckaroo Banzai

Number of posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: Colts vs. Saints   Colts vs. Saints - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 10:18 am

I called today an official holiday from doing anything. I slept in the car ride back to school, and now I'm just gonna lounge the day away in my comfy chair, because not only am I outrageously hungover still, yesterday I made a cajun cassoulette. which is kind of like a casserole. Goes in the same dish, gotta bake it for half an hour, all that good stuff.

However.

It used 8 POUNDS of meat. I apologize to the veggies reading this who are no doubt horrified by that amount, but I honestly don't care. and it was meat from all over the spectrum. pork sausage, beef sausage, chorizo (kinda like meat-paste), venison (deer), and don't forget the 5 tablespoons of cayenne pepper I used in it either. My family was on that like a pack of wild dogs on a 3-legged cat.
Back to top Go down
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

Number of posts : 179

PostSubject: Re: Colts vs. Saints   Colts vs. Saints - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 6:04 pm

Penguin Hunter wrote:
Eh. If I had been older when ECW was going, I probably would have watched that. Or even the older WWE back before it was terrible and they split into two shows.

Wrestling now days sucks something terrible though.

Dood I LOVED WWF...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Colts vs. Saints   Colts vs. Saints - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 6:13 pm

On the football game thing....

Didn't the city politely ask the prostitutes not to work near the stadium?
Back to top Go down
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Colts vs. Saints   Colts vs. Saints - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 3:17 am

BTW what was your favorite superbowl commericial

I cant decide between "KGB: Surrendur, fat man" or "Dorrito Ttim: Samurai Revenge"
Back to top Go down
Buckaroo Banzai
Interdimensional Badass
Interdimensional Badass
Buckaroo Banzai

Number of posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: Colts vs. Saints   Colts vs. Saints - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 10:30 am

"Doritos: House Rules" or "Motorola: Megan Fox"

The Doritos and Budweiser commercials were fantastic.
Back to top Go down
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Colts vs. Saints   Colts vs. Saints - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 1:29 pm

omg i forgot about the Megan Fox one Chiko Dance
Back to top Go down
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

Number of posts : 179

PostSubject: Re: Colts vs. Saints   Colts vs. Saints - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 3:07 pm

Budweiser one or... that one with the babies on webcam... or... Megan Fox one was kinda stupid, I doubt gay guys would give a damn, and she for sure ain't that hot. XD

NOT TO MENTION SHE NEEDED A THUMB DOUBLE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Colts vs. Saints   Colts vs. Saints - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Colts vs. Saints
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mad Science Forums :: Umbrella Waste Disposal :: Trash-
Jump to: