Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

I just thought I'd share some retardation with you

Go down 
+3
Imp
Z 1
Moose
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Moose
Survivor
Moose

Number of posts : 14

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

I just thought I'd share some retardation with you Empty
PostSubject: I just thought I'd share some retardation with you   I just thought I'd share some retardation with you EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:46 pm

While I was at the main gate, I constantly found people who, as you know by now, think they're the shit, and so only use melee. I have two conversations written down from the very idiotic people of Dead Frontier. They show logic, intelligence, and a good grasp of the English language. These are unedited and real.

(I made a game, and immediately, two melee users join)
Moose: WHy do melee users go to the front gate?
Graffiti: why are u nerd?
Moose: GOOD ONE.
(I left)

(Same situation as earlier, but with one man this time)
Moose: Melee? Really?
(User): no not melee
(User): sledgehammer
Moose: WOW
(I left)

I also set up an experiment for fun. I opened a room called "MELEE" and waited to see who would join, and with what. A little while after I started, a guy named Kovlak joined, and with him came an entire force of long arms. "What a smart person", I thought, as he tried to cover the entire gate from eight long arms with his low grade chainsaw. He didn't kill one, and they broke through. Okay, if you bring long arms with you, you better have the means to kill them with. I also witnessed, on two occasions, people using knives at the main gate. I have lost faith in the community.
Back to top Go down
Z 1
Shotgun Surgeon
Z 1

Number of posts : 79

Character Sheet
Name: Talethal Yoric
Weapons: Aeromancer
Items: Lute, Raiper

PostSubject: Re: I just thought I'd share some retardation with you   I just thought I'd share some retardation with you EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 9:00 pm

Melee works at the man gate, you just need a Kat or better with high crit.
Back to top Go down
Moose
Survivor
Moose

Number of posts : 14

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

PostSubject: Re: I just thought I'd share some retardation with you   I just thought I'd share some retardation with you EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 9:07 pm

I have never ONCE witnessed melee be effective without a huge amount of support at the main gate.
Back to top Go down
Imp
Shotgun Surgeon
Imp

Number of posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: I just thought I'd share some retardation with you   I just thought I'd share some retardation with you EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 9:34 pm

it works till like, level 20-30.
Back to top Go down
Buckaroo Banzai
Interdimensional Badass
Interdimensional Badass
Buckaroo Banzai

Number of posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: I just thought I'd share some retardation with you   I just thought I'd share some retardation with you EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 9:59 pm

Z 1 wrote:
Melee works at the man gate, you just need a Kat or better with high crit.

It really doesn't. I've tried it. Even with grinder+doom cane, it just doesn't cut having a good mg or shotty.
Back to top Go down
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

Number of posts : 179

PostSubject: Re: I just thought I'd share some retardation with you   I just thought I'd share some retardation with you EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 1:24 am

I just thought I'd share some retardation with you MainGateMeleeClear

It is possible.

*first person to clear Main Gate in Solo with melee only, with Longarms storming the gate*
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer
Wesker

Number of posts : 667

PostSubject: Re: I just thought I'd share some retardation with you   I just thought I'd share some retardation with you EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:13 pm

I like it when people with chainsaws help me out at MG, that way I can focus on the LA's that are farther off.
Back to top Go down
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

Number of posts : 179

PostSubject: Re: I just thought I'd share some retardation with you   I just thought I'd share some retardation with you EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 1:50 pm

Jarki wrote:
I just thought I'd share some retardation with you MainGateMeleeClear

It is possible.

*first person to clear Main Gate in Solo with melee only, with Longarms storming the gate*

Oh, also have to state that I was the first ever to win melee regardless of who was storming, as well. XD
Back to top Go down
HellBlaze
Soldier
HellBlaze

Number of posts : 119

PostSubject: Re: I just thought I'd share some retardation with you   I just thought I'd share some retardation with you EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 6:52 pm

Jarki is bestist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I just thought I'd share some retardation with you   I just thought I'd share some retardation with you Empty

Back to top Go down

I just thought I'd share some retardation with you
Page 1 of 1