Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Stagnant

Go down 
+3
Austin Powers
Z 1
Peng
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Stagnant - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stagnant   Stagnant - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 11:30 am

(add 2 to accuracy and 1 to Rifle Expertise. or Knife Death-grip if its too sone for the Expertise)

Alex slowly creeps to the bodies, constantly looking around for more trouble. He searches the 2 bodies for loot and finds (don't know if you want to tell us or we say ourselves what we find)... After finding his goods, he puts his L96 onto his back and pulls his pistol in one hand and knife in the other. He was sure that if there were more zombies around, they would have came running from the gunshots. That being said, he felt safe for now. Tossing a quick glance at the blood splatter on the convinience store, he decides to go in and loot a little. That was the good part about MANTIS... He always got a paycheck... Now hes always scavaging. Shame. He still finds money every now and again, but no way near the paychecks he would get. He enters the store and scans the busted up place left and right. Safe for now... Holstering his pistol, but keeping his knife ready he searches the place and finds...
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer
Wesker

Number of posts : 667

Stagnant - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stagnant   Stagnant - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 11:58 am

Jonathan Veece (His friends just call him 'Veece") Heard the sound of assault rifles going off, and quickly rushed outside of his unit's temporary base in Denson, XM8 at the ready.

He quickly noticed a man firing an empty AK at the corpse of a creature. The man seemed at his wit's end, so Veece called for the medical team, who got there just in time to stop the man from falling to the ground, unconcious.
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

Number of posts : 164

Stagnant - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stagnant   Stagnant - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 1:36 pm

Gallow was hideing in a ally way waiting for his mark to run down it when he did gallow was on him slamming him into the wall makeing him drop his weapon but the mark push gallow of him so gallow pull out his knife at the same time his mark did
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Number of posts : 426

Character Sheet
Name: Frost
Weapons: Samurai Edge(9mm)
Items: USB necklace(Umbrella Uplink), 9mm ammo

Stagnant - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stagnant   Stagnant - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 5:38 pm

Vlad woke up on the floor, next to a comfy looking bed. He slid up, taking care because of the bandages wrapped around his waist.

After an hour or two passes, Vlad decides to try and get up. He does it on his third try, and stumbles out of the room and into a kitchen of sorts. There isn't anything homemade, an open box of pop tarts sits in the middle of the table. Vlad grabs one and begin munching on it.

Someone comes into the room.

"Hello, I'm Veece...", he said, putting out his hand to shake Vlads. Vlad clutches his pop tart closer.
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer
Wesker

Stagnant - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stagnant   Stagnant - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 11:44 am

Veece chuckled a bit. "I'm not going to try to steal it, you can relax." He said.

"At any rate, my name is Jonathan Veece, and I command this little group. I think we're all MANTIS here, so wha-" He was about to finish his sentence when someone ran in and started shouting for help.

"Get a hold of yourself!" Veece screamed. "What the hell happened?" He asked the man.
"W-W-We're under attack, sir!" The man's voice trembled as he spoke.

"How many and what kind?" Veece asked, grabbing his gear as he spoke. The man said that he heard there was a group of Class 1 zombies advancing from the front, but was unsure of exactly how many. He had, however, stated that there was an unknown creature slowly coming from the direction of the motorpool, where he was stationed.

Veece sounded the alarm, and as soon as the men appeared, he gave them their orders. "You lot hold the front of the building! fire at will, and use any means you deem necessary to eliminate the threat. I'll go to the motorpool an assess the threat level of the other creature, and as soon as it's dealt with, I'll assist you all! Now MOVE!"

The men went out the front door, and as soon as they got out, shots were heard. Veece looked at the man they had saved earlier, and said "Your gear is in the room you were in, and your AK has been reloaded for you. If you feel like you can fight, Grab it and follow me. Make your decision quickly, We've no time to waste!"
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

Stagnant - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stagnant   Stagnant - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 8:36 am

"Vat are ve vaiting for?", Vlad asked, walking back to his room to look for his gun.

Once he had it, he followed Veece out.
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer
Wesker

Stagnant - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stagnant   Stagnant - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 11:15 am

Veece exited from the western door, Making sure the man was able to keep up. When they finally reached the motor pool, He looked around and saw no monster, only various vehicles and barrels of fuel. He heard sporadic gunfire from the front of the building they left, and hoped that his men were okay.

He quickly started to check the corners and behind the vehicles, And noticed ooze on the floor behind an APC. He began to call his comrade over, but was interrupted mid-call by an even louder skooshing sound.

Veece turned around, and saw a tentacle...

"Holy SHIIIIIITT!!!" Veece screamed as he shouldered his weapon, switched it to three-round burst, and thought to himself: "There's usually more than one tentacle... At least on the creature's I've seen. I'll need to conserve ammunition to deal with the other ones... And if all else fails, I'll blow the barrels and take the bastard with me!"

He got ready for battle..
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

Stagnant - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stagnant   Stagnant - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 7:49 pm

A tentacle swooped out of a sewer grate, and attacked Veece. Vlad couldn't help at the moment, he was being dragged back into another sewer grate down the road. A tentacle had wrapped itself around his leg, and was pulling him in.

Russian curses and swears could be heard through the steady fire. Vlad did everything he could to stop the tentacle ragging him, shooting it with his pistol, stabbing it with a knife that he was given, beating the tentacle with a live grenade.

Grenade? Vlad looked at the grenade, and at the pin in his other hand. He looked back at the grenade, then at the sewer grate.

He tossed the grenade towards the sewer grate.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stagnant - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stagnant   Stagnant - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stagnant
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2