Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Byond

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Number of posts : 426

Character Sheet
Name: Frost
Weapons: Samurai Edge(9mm)
Items: USB necklace(Umbrella Uplink), 9mm ammo

Byond Empty
PostSubject: Byond   Byond EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 9:24 pm

Yeah, I know most of you don't play it anymore. There are a few good games still on there.

Space Station 13
Besides the awful admins and steep learning curve....and the racist jokes, sexist jokes, violent nudity, violence in general and other things, it is a very fun game. You are on a station, and you work. I will describe the last two games:

Game 1:
I joined the station late, as an engineer. My first act was to reroute the garbage from the garbage room directly into space. A fellow engineer found me, and instead of calling for security or killing me with a toolbox, he helped me. After I was done, I shoved him in the nearest trash bin and shot him into space. I escaped alive.

Game 2:
I was a geneticist. My job; experiment on monkeys and kill them with various levels of radiation. Eventually I made a syringe that turned people into monkeys. I proceeded to make a few more and inject anyone I could. I eventually injected myself and led a monkey rebellion, taking half of security and the entire head crew. I was finally shot to death by the detective and his revolver.
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Number of posts : 14

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

Byond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Byond   Byond EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 11:36 pm