Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

The Official Umbrella Corporation Roleplay: File #2

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Number of posts : 426

Character Sheet
Name: Frost
Weapons: Samurai Edge(9mm)
Items: USB necklace(Umbrella Uplink), 9mm ammo

The Official Umbrella Corporation Roleplay: File #2 Empty
PostSubject: The Official Umbrella Corporation Roleplay: File #2   The Official Umbrella Corporation Roleplay: File #2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 9:14 pm

Doltan looked through the rack of weapons, looking for a specific serial number. The thing about a twelve digit serial number, they all start to blend together after a few dozen guns.

"Why do we even have this many rifles? Are there even this many people working here?", he shouted. His answer was yes, over eight hundred people were employed in Umbrella France.

The greatest achievement of Umbrella France had to have been the Nemesis project, and a single Nemesis Tyrant remained. One tried to escape, and had to be sterilized. Another was killed by a S.T.A.R.S. member, and the third was killed by an Air Force Captain by the name of Jackson.

Two scientists broke into the records room and looked through sensitive case files relating to the bombing of a U.S. city by the U.S. military. Not Raccoon city, another anonymous city located somewhere near the Arizona desert.

"Pest, is this what you're looking for?", a security officer asked, holding up a modified Mosin Nagant. "I was told you wanted it, so I took it off the rack for you."

Doltan, or better known as Pest, was the Head of Research at Umbrella France. He saw to it that the inhumane experiments were completely as inhumanely as possible, and that there were no leaks. The two rogue scientists were about to create the biggest leak since Raccoon City, or that Desert City.

Pest loaded his gun, tossed it on his shoulder, and set towards the exit mumbling obscenities about the officer. He passed scientists conversing on biomedical procedures, tanks of animals in cryostasis, the last Nemesis Tyrant, an owl in a wire cage, a Behemoose, a humanoid feline creature, and other animals in tanks.

Pest stopped. "Feed the owl to the cat then incinerate the cat." Then he continued towards the exit. There was hunting to do, and the best kind of it. Human.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official Umbrella Corporation Roleplay: File #2   The Official Umbrella Corporation Roleplay: File #2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 6:37 am

You included the behemoose, Trigger & me?
Back to top Go down
Imp
Shotgun Surgeon
Imp

Number of posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: The Official Umbrella Corporation Roleplay: File #2   The Official Umbrella Corporation Roleplay: File #2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 11:47 am

yes. yes he did. and your getting incinerated. :o
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Number of posts : 14

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

PostSubject: Re: The Official Umbrella Corporation Roleplay: File #2   The Official Umbrella Corporation Roleplay: File #2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 8:54 pm

*Fires his laser, vaporizing the cat, behemoose, and security officer*

Boss battle, start!

:Hp4:
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer
Wesker

Number of posts : 667

PostSubject: Re: The Official Umbrella Corporation Roleplay: File #2   The Official Umbrella Corporation Roleplay: File #2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 9:42 pm

Mosin Nagant was my favorite gun in CoD: World at War.

Just thought I'd point that out.
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Official Umbrella Corporation Roleplay: File #2   The Official Umbrella Corporation Roleplay: File #2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 9:51 pm

I have the intro for the rp all planned out, but that's it. Jen said that if I posted a part, it might help me write more.

It didn't.
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer
Wesker

Number of posts : 667

PostSubject: Re: The Official Umbrella Corporation Roleplay: File #2   The Official Umbrella Corporation Roleplay: File #2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 9:52 pm

Sad
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Official Umbrella Corporation Roleplay: File #2   The Official Umbrella Corporation Roleplay: File #2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 11:05 pm

Bahahaha! Victory is mine!

dorsal fin ftw
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Official Umbrella Corporation Roleplay: File #2   The Official Umbrella Corporation Roleplay: File #2 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 6:26 am

No it isn't. You get eaten. Then incinerated.
Back to top Go down
Joe Jack
Pony Supreme
Pony Supreme
Joe Jack

Number of posts : 170

PostSubject: Re: The Official Umbrella Corporation Roleplay: File #2   The Official Umbrella Corporation Roleplay: File #2 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 3:16 pm

this looks interesting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official Umbrella Corporation Roleplay: File #2   The Official Umbrella Corporation Roleplay: File #2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 4:36 pm

What fragments Pest has are interesting.
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Official Umbrella Corporation Roleplay: File #2   The Official Umbrella Corporation Roleplay: File #2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 10:43 pm

)=<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official Umbrella Corporation Roleplay: File #2   The Official Umbrella Corporation Roleplay: File #2 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 4:24 pm

What?

P.S. The first page or so is badass. Pest and I start a conversation, and he has a bunch of --Meanwhile-- tags. Literally, it's like:

The man kicks in the door, and Kalia goes in first, her handgun at the ready. Someone was taking a shower. Slowly she inched towards the bathroom. It opens when she gets close, and she almost shoots the person who comes out of it.

"What are you doing here?", Officer Kalia asks, lowering her weapon.

"I..live here?", Pest lied, pulling his towel a little tighter. "Why are you here?"

--Meanwhile--

Matt stopped spraying. He could have swore he heard something....moan.

"Guys? Did you check the bathroom yet?", Matt shouted, hearing something shuffling in the living room now.

Tom shouted back, "I'll check the bathroom."

Matt moved towards the living room, his anti-toxin spray his only means of defense. A dull crunching could be heard, and the sight of what was there caused Matt to vomit in his hazmat suit.

A bellhop was ripping chunks out of one of the cleanup agents. Matt and the creature locked eyes, and it lifted itself up and lunged at him. The most Matt could do was spray it in the face to no effect. It tackled him, but Matt knew the way to defend himself. Hold up the head, don't get bit, call for help.

Matt heard a gunshot in the bathroom, and suddenly wished that he hadn't turned off his radio.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Umbrella Corporation Roleplay: File #2   The Official Umbrella Corporation Roleplay: File #2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Official Umbrella Corporation Roleplay: File #2
Page 1 of 1