Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Zombie Outbreak Sim C3

Go down 
+2
Demon Eyes Kyo
Moose
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Moose
Survivor
Moose

Number of posts : 14

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

Zombie Outbreak Sim C3 Empty
PostSubject: Zombie Outbreak Sim C3   Zombie Outbreak Sim C3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:38 pm

This is just a small, mildly entertaining browser based game. It's a sim covering a large area near D.C. using Google Earth/Maps, and what it does is spawn a set amount of civilians, police, and zombies, and let them duke it out. There can be a total of 17,008 npcs running around a once, that's if none of them die. I've let mine run for 19 minutes, 44 seconds and there are 12,570 zombies over powering unarmed civilians and one deadly accurate police man. This game might not keep you entertained for long, but it's still a fun thing to side track you for a minute.

http://www.class3outbreak.com/zombie-outbreak-simulator/
Back to top Go down
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

Number of posts : 449

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Outbreak Sim C3   Zombie Outbreak Sim C3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 11:33 pm

haha was very amusing. I got lucky enough to have 2 police officers next to eachother near the start. about 2 minutes in the zombies reached them and they took cover in a house with a shotgun civilian. they last for 3 more minutes and killed about 500 zombies on their own while 70% of the map was infected and they were about 25% into the map. Tongue

Also i watched 1 officer stand between a building and house and drop about 200 before some half with survivor ran towards him with like 20 zombies. He put up a fight but he only managed to kill 7 of em.

I alos like how the ones wih guns tend to stick clos together and making killing parties. a group of 3 shotguns and 4 pistols can hold off fairly well with 20% accuracy and no ploice aid.

worth a few runs but im done with it.
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Number of posts : 426

Character Sheet
Name: Frost
Weapons: Samurai Edge(9mm)
Items: USB necklace(Umbrella Uplink), 9mm ammo

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Outbreak Sim C3   Zombie Outbreak Sim C3 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 6:25 am

This is a lot better than any other zombie infection sim I've seen...

I just wish you could choose the area.
Back to top Go down
Claude01
Lab Assistant
Claude01

Number of posts : 53

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Outbreak Sim C3   Zombie Outbreak Sim C3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 9:15 am

I tried to replicate the Dawn of the Dead scenerio

made an over populated area with running zombies

all ends after 10 armed civilians and 2 cops dies in a mall
Back to top Go down
Moose
Survivor
Moose

Number of posts : 14

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Outbreak Sim C3   Zombie Outbreak Sim C3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 7:33 pm

I know this thread is old as shit, but I came back on today and remembered this. Looked it up again and it has been updated, you can now be in the game and pick the area! Your wish has been granted!
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

Number of posts : 490

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Outbreak Sim C3   Zombie Outbreak Sim C3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 8:15 pm

Holy shit, itsa mooose!
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

Number of posts : 490

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Outbreak Sim C3   Zombie Outbreak Sim C3 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 8:33 pm

Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Outbreak Sim C3   Zombie Outbreak Sim C3 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 2:34 pm

Hmm, sounds interest with the new updates. I don't really remember if I played this when it was first posted, I'll have to try it out though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Outbreak Sim C3   Zombie Outbreak Sim C3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Zombie Outbreak Sim C3
Page 1 of 1