Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Nicholai Sokolov's Application

Go down 
+5
HellBlaze
David800
Wesker
Joe Jack
Nicholai Sokolov
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Nicholai Sokolov

Nicholai Sokolov

Number of posts : 0

Nicholai Sokolov's Application Empty
PostSubject: Nicholai Sokolov's Application   Nicholai Sokolov's Application EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 2:18 pm

Please provide us with your profile link. Go to your profile and click Summary, then copy the URL and then paste it here:

http://fairview.deadfrontier.com/onlinezombiemmo/index.php?action=profile;u=2252781;sa=summary

What level are you?

Which Class (Policeman, Soldier, Etc.) Are you?

Police Officer

Which position would you like to apply for?

Military Sector

Which weapon types are you proficient with?

Melee/Shotgun

Why do you wish to join Umbrella?

To defend the ideals and integrity of Umbrella through PVP competition whenever necessary and to help keep Umbrella a long lasting and prosperous company. I'd also like to (if applicable) Help Eradicate all traces of the virus and to eliminate the Infected by any means necessary.

How will Umbrella benefit from accepting you, and how will you benefit from joining Umbrella?

How will Umbrella benefit from me?
One reason is because I am very good at Deep City Looting so I can help keep the Umbrella Corporation running effectively through supplying it, and all of it's employees with ammo and medical supplies. I have plenty of money to spare if needed. I am also experienced in working with teams and surviving long periods of time without taking damage so therefore I can help protect the Economic Sector of the Umbrella Corporation more effectively then most...

I will benefit from being accepted into the Corporation by the means of being able to have friends to play with, thus helping me gain knowledge and Experience faster.

What other experience with online guilds/clans do you have?

None. I find myself to be a Lone wolf, but I am willing to let that go with your acceptance into The Umbrella Corporation.

How often do you play?

I log on more then twice a day to loot and to sell goods whenever I get the chance. I also try to catch the Outpost attack as much as possible to gain Exp faster.

Is there anything else that you think we should know about you?

I am very kind, honest and respectful. I love role-playing and drawing I enjoy having more people to play with so the more friends the better i say Grin Ummm.. I know I'm an extremely low level compared to a lot of you but please respect the fact that I respect you so if you wouldn't mind I'd really like to be a part of the Umbrella family.

- Thank you ;)
Back to top Go down
Joe Jack
Pony Supreme
Pony Supreme
Joe Jack

Number of posts : 170

PostSubject: Re: Nicholai Sokolov's Application   Nicholai Sokolov's Application EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 2:52 pm

GREETINGS!!!
Back to top Go down
Nicholai Sokolov

Nicholai Sokolov

PostSubject: Re: Nicholai Sokolov's Application   Nicholai Sokolov's Application EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 2:57 pm

Thank you Companion Cube I promise not to throw you into the emergency intelligence incinerator. GLaDOS Shall never find you!
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer
Wesker

Number of posts : 667

PostSubject: Re: Nicholai Sokolov's Application   Nicholai Sokolov's Application EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 2:57 pm

We can't exactly accept you as an official part of Umbrella yet. The level requirement is 25.

However, all that means is I can't put you on the employee roster in our DF thread.

So, I'll give you access here under the non-DF members group until you meet the requirements.
Back to top Go down
Nicholai Sokolov

Nicholai Sokolov

PostSubject: Re: Nicholai Sokolov's Application   Nicholai Sokolov's Application EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 3:00 pm

I appreciate it.
Thank you.

I will work hard to achieve that goal.
Back to top Go down
David800

David800

PostSubject: Re: Nicholai Sokolov's Application   Nicholai Sokolov's Application EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 3:58 pm

so u need like 11 more lvls. thats not so bad. we will be waitin until then Smiley
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nicholai Sokolov's Application   Nicholai Sokolov's Application EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 4:33 pm

I understand the 'Science' part of your name, but why the worst MGS character in the series?
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nicholai Sokolov

Nicholai Sokolov

PostSubject: Re: Nicholai Sokolov's Application   Nicholai Sokolov's Application EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 4:37 pm

Lol This is not the same Sokolov you are referring to, the Sokolov I have chosen is from the Movie Series of Resident Evil he has a different last name in the game then the one in the movie and quite a huge personality change too. lmao
Back to top Go down
Joe Jack
Pony Supreme
Pony Supreme
Joe Jack

Number of posts : 170

PostSubject: Re: Nicholai Sokolov's Application   Nicholai Sokolov's Application EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 4:37 pm

Nicholai Sokolov wrote:
Thank you Companion Cube I promise not to throw you into the emergency intelligence incinerator. GLaDOS Shall never find you!

I like this guy. Smiley
Back to top Go down
Nicholai Sokolov

Nicholai Sokolov

PostSubject: Re: Nicholai Sokolov's Application   Nicholai Sokolov's Application EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 4:40 pm

Back to top Go down
Nicholai Sokolov

Nicholai Sokolov

PostSubject: Re: Nicholai Sokolov's Application   Nicholai Sokolov's Application EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 4:41 pm

Dumbo EL Magnifico wrote:
Nicholai Sokolov wrote:

I like this guy. Smiley

Me too. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nicholai Sokolov's Application   Nicholai Sokolov's Application EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 4:54 pm