Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

need a quick rental

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

Number of posts : 449

need a quick rental Empty
PostSubject: need a quick rental   need a quick rental EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 4:09 am

So hellblaze who "garunteed" me i'd have my Alpha Bull sunday night, still hasnt returned it.

Today is the start of TPK... I NEED A GOD DAMN PISTOL!!!

Without a hard hitting pistol nubs will just run from me and my gau and im gonna miss out on VERY crucial points. Just need it for up until Hellblaze gives me back my pistol, then it'll go right back

PS. everyone yell at Hellblaze when he's on or even PM him and remind him I NEED MY GOD DAMN GUN ASAP!!

hiting the sack now for a wuick power nap and begining my run.
Back to top Go down
Warhero30
Survivor
Warhero30

Number of posts : 37

Character Sheet
Name: Odin
Weapons: .50 Taurus Raging Bull, Shoulder Harness Knife, Weighted Throwing Knife, Dual Concealed .22 Pistols, Garrote Wire
Items: Spare Ammo, Zippo,Ciggerettes

PostSubject: Re: need a quick rental   need a quick rental EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 7:04 am

Ahh that sucks man hope either he or someone else manages to get one to you soon. Does Wesker still have 'Tyrant' i'm sure he'd be willing to lend you it to get you TPK he must know how much effort you put into it.
Back to top Go down
Warhero30
Survivor
Warhero30

Number of posts : 37

Character Sheet
Name: Odin
Weapons: .50 Taurus Raging Bull, Shoulder Harness Knife, Weighted Throwing Knife, Dual Concealed .22 Pistols, Garrote Wire
Items: Spare Ammo, Zippo,Ciggerettes

PostSubject: Re: need a quick rental   need a quick rental EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 7:06 am

Or you could ask Biohazard to lend you the one he's selling until he finds a buyer if he hasn't already.
Back to top Go down
NEMIZIS
Survivor

Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: need a quick rental   need a quick rental EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 3:26 pm

some one wanted to rent his chicago but i forgot his name u.u''
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer
Wesker

Number of posts : 667

PostSubject: Re: need a quick rental   need a quick rental EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 5:50 pm

I can lend you Tyrant, if it's necessary.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker
Survivor
The Stalker

Number of posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: need a quick rental   need a quick rental EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 8:43 pm

Warhero30 wrote:
Or you could ask Biohazard to lend you the one he's selling until he finds a buyer if he hasn't already.

Yeah or my GC'd one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: need a quick rental   need a quick rental Empty

Back to top Go down

need a quick rental
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mad Science Forums :: Umbrella Waste Disposal :: Trash-
Jump to: