Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Inactivity leveling

Go down 
+4
Warhero30
HellBlaze
NEMIZIS
Konstantine
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Warhero30
Survivor
Warhero30

Number of posts : 37

Character Sheet
Name: Odin
Weapons: .50 Taurus Raging Bull, Shoulder Harness Knife, Weighted Throwing Knife, Dual Concealed .22 Pistols, Garrote Wire
Items: Spare Ammo, Zippo,Ciggerettes

Inactivity leveling Empty
PostSubject: Inactivity leveling   Inactivity leveling EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 10:57 am

From May 29th for approximately a month I won't be playing as i'll be doing my GCSE exams. I was wondering if anyone would be able to take care of my account for the month and mabye level or raise me some money. Not much but at least a little. If your willing to do it i'll pay in credits just tell me what you'd do on it and how much you'd want to do it. In advance thank you.
Back to top Go down
Konstantine
Badass
Badass
Konstantine

Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity leveling   Inactivity leveling EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 2:24 pm

My account was deleted awhile ago so I might have the time to do it.

I was pretty good back in the day.
Back to top Go down
Warhero30
Survivor
Warhero30

Character Sheet
Weapons: .50 Taurus Raging Bull, Shoulder Harness Knife, Weighted Throwing Knife, Dual Concealed .22 Pistols, Garrote Wire

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity leveling   Inactivity leveling EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 3:16 pm

You make yourself sound like such an old timer saying back in the day. Do you have a new account?
Back to top Go down
NEMIZIS
Survivor

Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity leveling   Inactivity leveling EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 3:27 pm

Warhero30 wrote:
You make yourself sound like such an old timer saying back in the day. Do you have a new account?
i may be a will create a new acc but it will be a lawyer to lvl up faster
Back to top Go down
Warhero30
Survivor
Warhero30

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity leveling   Inactivity leveling EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 4:03 pm

I meant my current account. Level 26 policeman i think.
Back to top Go down
Konstantine
Badass
Badass
Konstantine

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity leveling   Inactivity leveling EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 6:54 pm

No new account here.

I kinda got pissed after I lost my dawn razor, almost GCed Katana, and hundred of thousands of dollars.
Back to top Go down
HellBlaze
Soldier
HellBlaze

Number of posts : 119

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity leveling   Inactivity leveling EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 9:54 pm

I will if you need. I will log in to keep the account from being deleted and try to level you a bit. So PM me if you accept. PM on here or DF, it doesn't matter.
Back to top Go down
Warhero30
Survivor
Warhero30

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity leveling   Inactivity leveling EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 1:58 am

What would each of you want to do it?
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Number of posts : 426

Character Sheet
Name: Frost
Weapons: Samurai Edge(9mm)
Items: USB necklace(Umbrella Uplink), 9mm ammo

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity leveling   Inactivity leveling EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 6:38 am

Konstantine wrote:
My account was deleted awhile ago so I might have the time to do it.

I was pretty good back in the day.

'Pretty good' ?

Konny, you wiped the floor with the rest of us when DF first came out.
Back to top Go down
HellBlaze
Soldier
HellBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity leveling   Inactivity leveling EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 5:33 pm

Warhero30 wrote:
What would each of you want to do it?

Do you mean why? One reason would be for the credits. I am in dire need of cash. The main reason though is that I love to help out fellow members. This would also slightly entertain me. It is like watching someones kid and getting paid. I would enjoy this.
Back to top Go down
Warhero30
Survivor
Warhero30

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity leveling   Inactivity leveling EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 6:00 pm

meant as in how many credits?
Back to top Go down
HellBlaze
Soldier
HellBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity leveling   Inactivity leveling EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 6:09 pm

How much are you willing to offer?
Back to top Go down
Buckaroo Banzai
Interdimensional Badass
Interdimensional Badass
Buckaroo Banzai

Number of posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity leveling   Inactivity leveling EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 6:11 pm

My open offer is 500 credits, and I'll take your character out to play every day. (most days. I'll be graduating May 15th, and finals week is stacked somewhere in there)
Back to top Go down
HellBlaze
Soldier
HellBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity leveling   Inactivity leveling EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 6:14 pm

>Sad

My credits!!!!! But really, 100 to 300 creds to level you when I am on. Your choice on the amount.
Back to top Go down
Konstantine
Badass
Badass
Konstantine

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity leveling   Inactivity leveling EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 6:24 pm

Eh, I don't want credits but I'm not as dedicated as these guys. I might play on your account if I'm bored or if you need me too and no one else can.
Back to top Go down
Warhero30
Survivor
Warhero30

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity leveling   Inactivity leveling EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 9:39 am

Umm ok Hellblaze what would 100 get me and what would 300 get me?
Back to top Go down
HellBlaze
Soldier
HellBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity leveling   Inactivity leveling EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 4:33 pm

Well 100 would be logging in everyday, OA's (most of em if I don't miss them), and little looting. 300 would be logging in everyday, Waiting for OA's, and a lot of looting. If you choose the 300, is it possible to get 100 of it before to cover ammo and medical costs?
Back to top Go down
Warhero30
Survivor
Warhero30

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity leveling   Inactivity leveling EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 4:37 pm

Umm i like the 300 idea i might go for that i'll get right on getting the credits for you.
Back to top Go down
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

Number of posts : 449

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity leveling   Inactivity leveling EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 11:12 pm

:CAUTION:

Share accounts is against DF rules. I HIGHLY suggest you do not do this.
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Number of posts : 426

Character Sheet
Name: Frost
Weapons: Samurai Edge(9mm)
Items: USB necklace(Umbrella Uplink), 9mm ammo

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity leveling   Inactivity leveling EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 11:14 pm

I'm pretty sure having someone look after your account while you are away on a vacation isn't that bad.
Back to top Go down
Buckaroo Banzai
Interdimensional Badass
Interdimensional Badass
Buckaroo Banzai

Number of posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity leveling   Inactivity leveling EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 11:21 pm

Considering there isn't a 'vacation' mode, I'd be compelled to agree.

Though we 'are' talking about leveling him, and I'm sure the mods wouldn't take too kindly to it. Probably best to keep it hush hush
Back to top Go down
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

Number of posts : 179

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity leveling   Inactivity leveling EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 11:45 pm

As long as it isn't publicized, there's nothing wrong with doing it.

Several well known players do similar things, sharing accounts. The only thing they're discouraging is the 24/7 playing time similar to Winry Rockbell or whoever. Doing it to like, share services and allow sharing of weaponry to run more smoothly, isn't a problem. I'm sure a vacation mode sort of thing wouldn't be too bad either.

Just, as I said, don't let it be publicized.
Back to top Go down
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

Number of posts : 449

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity leveling   Inactivity leveling EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 11:59 pm

also even if you do share and nothing happens if your account gets hacked theres a higher chance mods wont do anyting about it cause you'd be guilty of giving your account away in the past
Back to top Go down
Warhero30
Survivor
Warhero30

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity leveling   Inactivity leveling EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 2:32 am

Yeah but i'm sure I can trust Hellblaze.
Back to top Go down
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

Number of posts : 179

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity leveling   Inactivity leveling EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 5:53 pm

That's basically the only reason why the rule is there, besides the 24/7 grinding. So that AdminPwn doesn't have to solve the account stealing issues based on pure stupid decisions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity leveling   Inactivity leveling Empty

Back to top Go down

Inactivity leveling
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next