Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

MY FUCKING LAPTOP (sorry for all the swearing)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Warhero30
Survivor
Warhero30

Number of posts : 37

Character Sheet
Name: Odin
Weapons: .50 Taurus Raging Bull, Shoulder Harness Knife, Weighted Throwing Knife, Dual Concealed .22 Pistols, Garrote Wire
Items: Spare Ammo, Zippo,Ciggerettes

MY FUCKING LAPTOP (sorry for all the swearing) Empty
PostSubject: MY FUCKING LAPTOP (sorry for all the swearing)   MY FUCKING LAPTOP (sorry for all the swearing) EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 4:07 pm

OK that is fucking it I have had it with my fucking piece of shit laptop with its 8 keys that continuously stick down making it so that anytime I try to play a fucking game (including dead frontier) I end up continuously walking till i get killed or jammed. And if that wasn't fucking enough it decides that it will continuously open up the acer arcade deluxe even when my hands are miles away from the fucking touch pad for the dam thing.

So I have decided that fuck it tomorrow I am taking this bloody piece of shit out into the fucking garden and setting fire to the fucking thing before I use it to beat someone to fucking death!!!
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Number of posts : 426

Character Sheet
Name: Frost
Weapons: Samurai Edge(9mm)
Items: USB necklace(Umbrella Uplink), 9mm ammo

PostSubject: Re: MY FUCKING LAPTOP (sorry for all the swearing)   MY FUCKING LAPTOP (sorry for all the swearing) EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 4:17 pm

There is a button that spams something like '^e', only is a special e character. It doesn't affect all log ins, just a few. Mabinogi and Survival Crisis Z are the only ones I remember right now.

You say its the 8 key? Is something jammed underneath it? If something that simple is wrong, take it to best buy and they can fix it. It shouldn't cost alot.
Back to top Go down
Warhero30
Survivor
Warhero30

Number of posts : 37

Character Sheet
Name: Odin
Weapons: .50 Taurus Raging Bull, Shoulder Harness Knife, Weighted Throwing Knife, Dual Concealed .22 Pistols, Garrote Wire
Items: Spare Ammo, Zippo,Ciggerettes

PostSubject: Re: MY FUCKING LAPTOP (sorry for all the swearing)   MY FUCKING LAPTOP (sorry for all the swearing) EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 4:50 pm

Not the 8 key i mean 8 different keys. In detail w a s d and the arrow keys.
Back to top Go down
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

Number of posts : 449

PostSubject: Re: MY FUCKING LAPTOP (sorry for all the swearing)   MY FUCKING LAPTOP (sorry for all the swearing) EmptySat May 01, 2010 9:34 am

lol that sucks. my "s" key is jammed too, luckily its not SUPER sensitive and i can still use it fairly well. just have to double check my typing though
Back to top Go down
Buckaroo Banzai
Interdimensional Badass
Interdimensional Badass
Buckaroo Banzai

Number of posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: MY FUCKING LAPTOP (sorry for all the swearing)   MY FUCKING LAPTOP (sorry for all the swearing) EmptySat May 01, 2010 10:06 am

It's tomorrow. Where are the pics/vid of you burning that laptop?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY FUCKING LAPTOP (sorry for all the swearing)   MY FUCKING LAPTOP (sorry for all the swearing) Empty

Back to top Go down

MY FUCKING LAPTOP (sorry for all the swearing)
Page 1 of 1