Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Behemoth Blood Sample

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
HellBlaze
Soldier
HellBlaze

Number of posts : 119

Behemoth Blood Sample Empty
PostSubject: Behemoth Blood Sample   Behemoth Blood Sample EmptySat May 01, 2010 2:45 pm

I got a mission for this. It has a much needed 23k if I complete it. First of all, How do I find one of these bastards. Second of all, I am NOT equipped for a battle with this thing. Can anyone help me with Behemoth equipment?
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Number of posts : 14

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

PostSubject: Re: Behemoth Blood Sample   Behemoth Blood Sample EmptySat May 01, 2010 3:16 pm

Get a chainsaw, go create some major aggro, and then run through the city still revving the thing. That worked for my most recent behemoth.

Of course, my first two behemoths appeared completely unprovoked, with nearly zero aggro.

I suspect they appear randomly, but most people seem to agree that they're summoned by an abundance of violent aggro.
Back to top Go down
HellBlaze
Soldier
HellBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Behemoth Blood Sample   Behemoth Blood Sample EmptySat May 01, 2010 3:35 pm

Okay. Now to try and equip myself...
Back to top Go down
Mithos
Survivor
Mithos

Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: Behemoth Blood Sample   Behemoth Blood Sample EmptySat May 01, 2010 4:24 pm

Some people say it's random, others say you can draw one out with aggro. I've tried the chainsaw thing and got nothing. Aggro helps, but the chances are only increased, it's not a given.

As for equipment, I say a high level weapon is a must. A HMG would be ideal, but they're expensive and hard to keep fed.

Oh, and the chances of getting a blood sample is negligible, so finding a behemoth to drop a sample could take a while.
Back to top Go down
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

Number of posts : 449

PostSubject: Re: Behemoth Blood Sample   Behemoth Blood Sample EmptySat May 01, 2010 10:27 pm

i've had about 5 of these missions and only done 1. took me 3 behemoths before i got my sample using a Gau. huge waste of cash ammo wise, they really arnt worth it though you may find a good item. ass for me i typically find a dildo ps or wood axe
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Number of posts : 426

Character Sheet
Name: Frost
Weapons: Samurai Edge(9mm)
Items: USB necklace(Umbrella Uplink), 9mm ammo

PostSubject: Re: Behemoth Blood Sample   Behemoth Blood Sample EmptySun May 02, 2010 1:09 pm

I liked the first map where you could go all the way to the Northwest corner and summon one with little to no aggro.
Back to top Go down
HellBlaze
Soldier
HellBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Behemoth Blood Sample   Behemoth Blood Sample EmptySun May 02, 2010 2:08 pm

Yeah. I am finding it pretty hard to find one...... One or two more tries then I am ditching the mission till I have better weapons and some cash.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Behemoth Blood Sample   Behemoth Blood Sample Empty

Back to top Go down

Behemoth Blood Sample
Page 1 of 1