Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

The Founding of Umbrella

Go down 
+7
W. Birkin
Demon Eyes Kyo
Synyster Gates
Trig
Z 1
Pest02
Wesker
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer
Wesker

Number of posts : 667

The Founding of Umbrella Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Founding of Umbrella   The Founding of Umbrella EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 12:00 am

This isn't a hall of fame, guys. We're not writing our names in here to say "Hey, look, I'm ancient and respectable!"

Matter of fact, we're not writing our names in at all.

This is from someone else's viewpoint.

If you don't like the way it excludes certain people, or if you want to be included, make your own "History of Umbrella through my eyes" Thing. Just as long as it gets put in the proper section >.>
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Number of posts : 426

Character Sheet
Name: Frost
Weapons: Samurai Edge(9mm)
Items: USB necklace(Umbrella Uplink), 9mm ammo

PostSubject: Re: The Founding of Umbrella   The Founding of Umbrella EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:11 am

Hey look! I'm ancient and respectable! Worship me!
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer
Wesker

Number of posts : 667

PostSubject: Re: The Founding of Umbrella   The Founding of Umbrella EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 10:15 am

Pest02 wrote:
Hey look! I'm ancient and respectable! Worship me!

Oh, you.

Tongue
Back to top Go down
Z 1
Shotgun Surgeon
Z 1

Number of posts : 79

Character Sheet
Name: Talethal Yoric
Weapons: Aeromancer
Items: Lute, Raiper

PostSubject: Re: The Founding of Umbrella   The Founding of Umbrella EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 11:37 am

As am I, worship me, but to a lesser extent of Pest02.
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Number of posts : 14

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

PostSubject: Re: The Founding of Umbrella   The Founding of Umbrella EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 11:42 am

I am also ancient, definitely in the top five in regards to ancientness! Give me ice cream and more burritos!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Founding of Umbrella   The Founding of Umbrella EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 1:22 pm

Pest has known me longer.
Back to top Go down
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0
Synyster Gates

Number of posts : 92

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Founding of Umbrella   The Founding of Umbrella EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 1:23 pm

Remaining members in order of Ancientnss:

1: Austin (Jan 28, 2008)
2: Pest02 (Jan 30, 2008)
3: Synyster Gates (Feb 2, 2008)
4: Havoc (Some date in early February 2008)
5: Nicolai (joined as) / Hunk (current name) (Some date in middle of February, 2008)
6: Matt (joined as) / Trigger (current name) (Somewhere right around Niccys date)
7: Penguin Hunter (Around the date of March 10, right after UC was formed)
8: Konstantine (Around the date of March 16, 2008)
9: Johnny Sasaki (End of April, 2008, right after DF was released)
10: Jarki (May 3, 2008)
11: Z1 (joined as) / Z 1 (current name) (Middle of June, 2008.)
12: Mr Dr Sir Man (Middle of July, 2008.)
13: Fatality Wolf (Early August, 2008)
14: Imperiator (joined as) / Imp (current name) (Right around the date of August 15, 2008)
15: Wesker!!!! (Early September, 2008)

Huge gap between Wesker and the next person to join who still hangs around here:

16: Birkin!!! (Middle of July, 2009)

There. The huge list of people that have been around here for too long. Jen has been around here for a long time, probably August or so 2008, but I don't remember, so she shall not be listed. Lucio has been around since before DF was released, but he's not a very big member, and hardly posts at all. I don't know why he still hangs around here. Therefore, if you're number 9 or above, you can move yourself up one slot if you want to remember Lucio, and if you're 13 or above, move yourself up one for Jen. (I think.)

Some of the exact dates are hard to remember, since most people joined the DF forums before this forum, sometimes weeks before, and those threads don't exist anymore. So for people who I don't remember the dates for, I put middle of, early, or late month.

Oh, and of course, let's not forget our favorite member: Barry. Joined January 26, 2008, died some time in March, 2008. If you're below number 8, or hung around the old DF forum, you remember him.

And since we're remembering cool people that have gone, let's not forget Mcmillian and Duo, who don't come around here anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Founding of Umbrella   The Founding of Umbrella EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 1:29 pm

How is Austin above Pest? Pest founded this clan!
Back to top Go down
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0
Synyster Gates

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Founding of Umbrella   The Founding of Umbrella EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 1:33 pm

This is extending all the way before UC, back to S.T.A.R.S. as shown by the date. UC was formed on March 6, 2008. After S.T.A.R.S. got really lame, Pest broke off and made this clan with Havoc and Niccy, also shown to have joined in February.

And while Austin and Barry may have joined S.T.A.R.S. before Pest, Pest was an ancient member of the DF forums themselves, probably as old as VoraX. He ran the old wiki, ya know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Founding of Umbrella   The Founding of Umbrella EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 1:58 pm

I don't think he is as old as Vorax...I think VoraX has the third eye thingie going then.
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Founding of Umbrella   The Founding of Umbrella EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 7:27 pm

Yeah, there were about 50 or so people on the forum and it was DEAD. I went around asking questions and was threatened with a ban. I then made the wiki. Cheesy
Back to top Go down
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

Number of posts : 449

PostSubject: Re: The Founding of Umbrella   The Founding of Umbrella EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 6:46 pm

who was the origional foundr of Umbrella?
Back to top Go down
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0
Synyster Gates

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Founding of Umbrella   The Founding of Umbrella EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 9:59 pm

Pest. Who else?
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

Number of posts : 490

PostSubject: Re: The Founding of Umbrella   The Founding of Umbrella EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 10:27 pm

I thought Nicholai was the original founder?
Back to top Go down
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

Number of posts : 179

PostSubject: Re: The Founding of Umbrella   The Founding of Umbrella EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 10:33 pm

No. It was Pest.
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Founding of Umbrella   The Founding of Umbrella EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 10:34 pm

D:
Back to top Go down
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

PostSubject: Re: The Founding of Umbrella   The Founding of Umbrella EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 11:25 pm

https://umbrellacorporation.forumotion.net/introductions-and-validations-f1/greetings-t242.htm

Pest02 wrote:
Slinking in through the window with several girls of the night, he resumes what he what he was doing before both of them walked in.
"This used to be my office, you know," he said to one of the call girls.

Also,

I was the girl-guest. Konny's the guy-guest. XD

Stupid accounts being deleted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Founding of Umbrella   The Founding of Umbrella EmptySat May 08, 2010 12:14 am

Synyster Gates wrote:
Pest. Who else?

ME you asshats! I thought this was all common knowledge but apperently its not.

(The story)
I join into STARS and meet pest02, syn, austin, and a few others that are still in umbrella. A guy named banana made the STARS group and he posted a grand total of zero times since I had joined. STARS was leaderless and proud of it.

Months later, jill, the second person to join STARS, comes back. We all welcome her not realizing the loaded gun she truly was.

Crazed with power, jill, and her scary slave ada, began petitioning for jill to be leader. Most regected, some agreed.

War broke out between the two sides; and because of the hole event it crumbled from the inside out.

STARS was pretty much dead and unrepairable. So in the STARS website's chatroom (the website was made on freewebs by me Cheesy) both me and pest TOGETHER formulated the clan uc.

I went to working on the website and pest sought out the third leader (we decided 3 leaders was best to have a middle man for disputes). I made a uc site and pest elected nicolai.

Nicolai later told me that boardmessage was better than freewebs. Using my design skills I made the template of what tou see around you.

I told pest he should act as the primary leader because I found leadership boring and time consuming. He agreed and the three of us went about recruiting.

(End of Story)

I thought this was common knowledge here. Either way since it wasn't I got to educate you. Run along now..
Back to top Go down
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0
Synyster Gates

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Founding of Umbrella   The Founding of Umbrella EmptySat May 08, 2010 12:17 am

Well... Pest is an older member than you, so since you both did it together, he wins.

Seniority owned you.
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Number of posts : 14

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Founding of Umbrella   The Founding of Umbrella EmptySat May 08, 2010 12:18 am

Sure, leave out Trigger, who introduced you to STARS in the first place. ):<

Anyways, yeah, I was off on vacation while STARS collapsed. I missed out on the gory specifics, but I heard there was nudity.
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Founding of Umbrella   The Founding of Umbrella EmptySat May 08, 2010 8:57 am

I remember it quite differently.

Things were out of control. Left and right, nothing but wanton violence and bitter infighting. I did what I could to quell the violence, but my voice seemed to mean nothing here.

I did the only thing I could thing of at the time. I dragged a bunch of pillows outside, arranged them in a neat little fort, took out a marker and wrote 'Umbrella HQ' on the side of it.

I then shouted back to the building, "If you want a stable clan, come over here!"

Nikolai, who was watching silently without saying anything, joined. Havoc joined a few minutes after, holding an empty gas can and looking VERY suspicious.

And then the flood. They came in numbers, and I allowed them to. I named Havoc and Nikolai leaders because they came first. They were the first to come, the first to make the jump from an established clan into one that might not last long.

But we did. And we will continue to do so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Founding of Umbrella   The Founding of Umbrella EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 1:24 pm

..I have to call bullshit on that.

I remember it well,

Because of the drama that Jill had created VoraX was somehow dragged into the entire debate. I remember me, you, and him all talking in the old STARS website I made a while back. VoraX wouldn't allow us to recreate STARS as the name was taken by the dramalama clan we had just escaped and we weren't the official leaders of it. So we kinda at the same time thought up Umbrella. We also decided that there should be three leaders so that no decision was one sided. I told you to be the primary leader because I didn't wan't the title. I ran off to make a UC website (on freewebs) while you ran off to inform the other. Soon after I found out you had chosen Nikolai as the third leader and he soon created the site we use now. (which imo is better than a crappy freewebs site with xat chat)
Back to top Go down
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

PostSubject: Re: The Founding of Umbrella   The Founding of Umbrella EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 11:09 pm

Woah woah wait.

Where the hell did my post go?

EDIT: Nevermind, split topic, I gotcha.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Sasaki
Survivor
Johnny Sasaki

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: The Founding of Umbrella   The Founding of Umbrella EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 3:36 am

Wow. Its really been more then 2 years since I started poping in and out. It kind of sucks that I can't keep a character going after I hit level 15. I need more free time. >.<" I never knew I joined before Jarki though.
Back to top Go down
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

PostSubject: Re: The Founding of Umbrella   The Founding of Umbrella EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 4:14 am

Yup, you did. Tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Founding of Umbrella   The Founding of Umbrella Empty

Back to top Go down

The Founding of Umbrella
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next