Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Stupid freaking Weathermen....

Go down 
+2
Imp
SettingSun
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SettingSun
Soldier
SettingSun

Number of posts : 111

Stupid freaking Weathermen.... Empty
PostSubject: Stupid freaking Weathermen....   Stupid freaking Weathermen.... EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 5:12 am

I got fucking owned by the weathermen of Pennsylvania.
According to them all yesterday until 12:00 at night, there would be bad weather overnight and there was a 90% chance that I wouldn't have to go to school... but guess what?!
Mother Nature herself is working against me now it seems, gotta love the irony of someone who puts his faith in the elements getting owned by them.
Back to top Go down
Imp
Shotgun Surgeon
Imp

Number of posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: Stupid freaking Weathermen....   Stupid freaking Weathermen.... EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 8:31 am

weatherman owned me =P 5 inches ^_^
Back to top Go down
SettingSun
Soldier
SettingSun

PostSubject: Re: Stupid freaking Weathermen....   Stupid freaking Weathermen.... EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 10:43 am

0 inches, although I get outta school early so I'll be grinding able to talk to Jarki from my home hopefully...

Although knowing my luck she doesn't wish to talk to me today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stupid freaking Weathermen....   Stupid freaking Weathermen.... EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 11:55 am

You're really negative, you know that?

*hugs*

Of course I want to talk to you!
Back to top Go down
SettingSun
Soldier
SettingSun

PostSubject: Re: Stupid freaking Weathermen....   Stupid freaking Weathermen.... EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 12:52 pm

I am really negative, and I have my reasons for being so.
Back to top Go down
LateGoodBye
Survivor
LateGoodBye

Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: Stupid freaking Weathermen....   Stupid freaking Weathermen.... EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 3:41 pm

Hey remember that snow storm in New York awhile back?? Well that weatherman fucked things up. He said that there will be 4-12 inches of snow.... well we had 36 inches of snow giving him the benefit that he's 2 feet off... THATS NOT EVEN IN THE BALL PARK!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stupid freaking Weathermen....   Stupid freaking Weathermen.... EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 6:24 pm

In the year 2004, on the very very very bottom of texas, is a lil big town called Edinburg, and this was taking place in the winter time...we were all waiting for another christmas and were kinda sad because the other day the weather girl said that there was no chance of snow and that the best we could get is a lil precipitation...in this lil snow was the biggest thing in the world, there hasnt been snow here for 100's of years, so anyway it was like 1am and i woke up in my boxers cause my balls were freezin, and i looked outside to see if my dogs were doin okay, but when i saw snow instead i fuckin opened the window from my upstairs and got on my snow covered roof and started doin snow angles, i wrote a poem about it too in my english class about it lol (As i raced outside barefoot and no torso, i leaped in the cold fulffy cloud that some of my ancestors have not seen, the irony of something that can warm your soul yet freeze your body, i lay there half naked and yet still warm, the only thing keeping my body from fully shuting down was the warmth coming from my happiness) i got a B-, but alotta my freinds liked it, and i said "FUCK YOU" to the weather channel, i was one of the lucky generations to finnaly see and feel...and eat snow for over 100 years...=)
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Number of posts : 426

Character Sheet
Name: Frost
Weapons: Samurai Edge(9mm)
Items: USB necklace(Umbrella Uplink), 9mm ammo

PostSubject: Re: Stupid freaking Weathermen....   Stupid freaking Weathermen.... EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 6:33 pm

I live in Texas, and we usually have a 50% chance of rain for two weeks before they lower it. They gave up on us. The weather is too unpredictable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stupid freaking Weathermen....   Stupid freaking Weathermen.... EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 6:35 pm

SettingSun wrote:
I got fucking owned by the weathermen of Pennsylvania.
According to them all yesterday until 12:00 at night, there would be bad weather overnight and there was a 90% chance that I wouldn't have to go to school... but guess what?!
Mother Nature herself is working against me now it seems, gotta love the irony of someone who puts his faith in the elements getting owned by them.

I live in Pennsylvania and I too raged when the weatherman did that!

RAGE!

I needed that day off! Or at least a 2 hour delay...
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer
Wesker

Number of posts : 667

PostSubject: Re: Stupid freaking Weathermen....   Stupid freaking Weathermen.... EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 7:03 pm

Stupid freaking Weathermen.... Shitstorm

I'm sorry if that broke any rules about foul language, But it was irresistible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stupid freaking Weathermen....   Stupid freaking Weathermen.... EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 7:07 pm

No, it did not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stupid freaking Weathermen....   Stupid freaking Weathermen.... EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 3:11 pm

I live in Florida. enough said...
rains like every freaken day
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stupid freaking Weathermen....   Stupid freaking Weathermen.... EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 5:53 pm

Hey Setting Sun!
BIG SNOW STORM TONIGHT!!!!

If that weatherman is wrong... there will be blood.
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer
Wesker

Number of posts : 667

PostSubject: Re: Stupid freaking Weathermen....   Stupid freaking Weathermen.... EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 2:13 pm

HA! I got off from school today ;P
Back to top Go down
Imp
Shotgun Surgeon
Imp

PostSubject: Re: Stupid freaking Weathermen....   Stupid freaking Weathermen.... EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 2:44 pm

2 hr delay for meh. spose'd to get alot over the weekend though.
Back to top Go down
Lucio 1995
Survivor
Lucio 1995

Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: Stupid freaking Weathermen....   Stupid freaking Weathermen.... EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 10:55 pm

I just feel like don´t doing my homework because the weathermen said that theres was going to be rain and i don´t go to school, but then i wake up and its a sunny day, im like "Shit..."
Back to top Go down
SettingSun
Soldier
SettingSun

PostSubject: Re: Stupid freaking Weathermen....   Stupid freaking Weathermen.... EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 10:57 am

...I dont get that option anymore.
I'm thinking of taking a "Mental Health Week" the remainder of this week...could definitely use it after the past two weeks ugh...
Back to top Go down
Imp
Shotgun Surgeon
Imp

PostSubject: Re: Stupid freaking Weathermen....   Stupid freaking Weathermen.... EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 11:02 am

............we're allowed to do that?
Back to top Go down
SettingSun
Soldier
SettingSun

PostSubject: Re: Stupid freaking Weathermen....   Stupid freaking Weathermen.... EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 12:45 pm

....I am?
They wanna come at me, I'll tell them a bit of what's been happening.
I'm SURE they will agree to allow me a week's leave Smiley
Back to top Go down
Imp
Shotgun Surgeon
Imp

PostSubject: Re: Stupid freaking Weathermen....   Stupid freaking Weathermen.... EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 12:51 pm

............can i has mental health week?
Back to top Go down
SettingSun
Soldier
SettingSun

PostSubject: Re: Stupid freaking Weathermen....   Stupid freaking Weathermen.... EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 1:03 pm

depends?
Back to top Go down
Imp
Shotgun Surgeon
Imp

PostSubject: Re: Stupid freaking Weathermen....   Stupid freaking Weathermen.... EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 1:05 pm

i almost died twice in the past week.......can i has?
Back to top Go down
SettingSun
Soldier
SettingSun

PostSubject: Re: Stupid freaking Weathermen....   Stupid freaking Weathermen.... EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 7:41 am

Maybe. Not up to me, just say "I feel sick!!!" and pass out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stupid freaking Weathermen....   Stupid freaking Weathermen.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Stupid freaking Weathermen....
Page 1 of 1