Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Would it be in my best interest to start investing points in. . .

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Moose
Survivor
Moose

Number of posts : 14

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

Would it be in my best interest to start investing points in. . . Empty
PostSubject: Would it be in my best interest to start investing points in. . .   Would it be in my best interest to start investing points in. . . EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 7:53 pm

Machinegun skill? Seeing as how the number of zombies went dramatically up while their health went dramatically down in the 3D, I believe a low-mid level machinegun could help me. Maybe a Mesa ACR or something? What do you think, Umbrella?
Back to top Go down
Moose
Survivor
Moose

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Would it be in my best interest to start investing points in. . .   Would it be in my best interest to start investing points in. . . EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 7:56 pm

Also, as a secondary question, if I have 100 accuracy, how accurate would an assault rifle be?
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Would it be in my best interest to start investing points in. . .   Would it be in my best interest to start investing points in. . . EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 8:02 pm

I say invest in a Grinder. If you already have one, invest in another.

But seriously though, go with machineguns regardless. I think all builds should include them. Not to mention that the best weapon in the game requires 100 machinegun skill.

As for your accuracy question, I don't really know.
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer
Wesker

Number of posts : 667

PostSubject: Re: Would it be in my best interest to start investing points in. . .   Would it be in my best interest to start investing points in. . . EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 9:45 pm

Medium accuracy at 100 (Maybe 1 out of 3 shots will hit), but it depends on the range. Also, this is just me guessing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would it be in my best interest to start investing points in. . .   Would it be in my best interest to start investing points in. . . Empty

Back to top Go down

Would it be in my best interest to start investing points in. . .
Page 1 of 1