Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Bard of the blade... Poetry from Ryan.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SettingSun
Soldier
SettingSun

Number of posts : 111

Bard of the blade... Poetry from Ryan. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bard of the blade... Poetry from Ryan.   Bard of the blade... Poetry from Ryan. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 8:18 am

This isn't poetry... but it's something I've been thinking about. You don't have to read it, if you do you don't have to comment on it.

...at night when I think of her, for some reason everything seems calm. I don't understand why or how but somehow knowing that somewhere out there somebody feels the way I feel...

It's comforting. The feeling of knowing that out there, somebody worries about you, loves you, wants to be with you so badly... somehow that's a good feeling.

During the daytime, I struggle with an urge to... do things to those around me. It's getting harder with every day, but it eases almost completely if we talk... if I hear from her.

She clears away the cloudiness in my mind, makes things so easy for me to think about, ends my confusion... if only I did the same for her.

She is my light, she gives me strength when I feel my own nature starting to close in around me, gives me the will to resist. I value her so much... and only ever want to protect her.

..I just realized something. Sitting here... since the day I met her... i have been under a vow to protect her... a vow to myself.

...I take my leave of you now.
Back to top Go down

Bard of the blade... Poetry from Ryan.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2