Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Epic *Post-Exterm* Looting

Go down 
+2
Uvana
HellBlaze
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Buckaroo Banzai
Interdimensional Badass
Interdimensional Badass
Buckaroo Banzai

Number of posts : 76

Epic *Post-Exterm* Looting Empty
PostSubject: Epic *Post-Exterm* Looting   Epic *Post-Exterm* Looting EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:09 pm

Snuggles and I played all the way into the wee hours of the morning today. Here's the setup:

So Snuggles had a wolfstable exterm mission. he meets me at the pt, and we knock it out. no problem. And he's like 'well shit, let's loot'. And so it starts.

I have not had an exterm, so I have normal loot rates at first. Snuggles does not and he does not like it. We loot the apartments and I find a BATTLE AXE. Good times. I fill my inv. with 12g, 12.7, and assorded food and neros, and we head back to OP because I have max aggro unless snuggles is blocking it at this point.

I leave the game. Snuggles leaves the game. I heal, and (Pay attention to this part, I think it might have a lot to do with why the next bit happened.) I re-made the game. Snuggles joined. we loot. south, literally '3' minutes after re-starting. First loot inside big chef, snuggles loots an ext. reactive. I continue getting decent loot, no more weapons except for a dilmar and a m79. Snuggles loots an rg6 inside princess and I loot about 16 neros in the next two screens. We continue looting to very little effect after this until I start to get a little tired (3:30AM my time) and start making mistakes.

We POOP'ed, and finished the day by grinding me up to my next level before suiciding back to OP to celebrate.
Back to top Go down
HellBlaze
Soldier
HellBlaze

Number of posts : 119

PostSubject: Re: Epic *Post-Exterm* Looting   Epic *Post-Exterm* Looting EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 2:21 pm

Wow. I would like to come with you guys. I could use loot like that...
Back to top Go down
Warhero30
Survivor
Warhero30

Number of posts : 37

Character Sheet
Name: Odin
Weapons: .50 Taurus Raging Bull, Shoulder Harness Knife, Weighted Throwing Knife, Dual Concealed .22 Pistols, Garrote Wire
Items: Spare Ammo, Zippo,Ciggerettes

PostSubject: Re: Epic *Post-Exterm* Looting   Epic *Post-Exterm* Looting EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 2:51 pm

I know how you feel Hellblaze.
Back to top Go down
Buckaroo Banzai
Interdimensional Badass
Interdimensional Badass
Buckaroo Banzai

PostSubject: Re: Epic *Post-Exterm* Looting   Epic *Post-Exterm* Looting EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 3:59 pm

I probably wont' get out tonight, and I'm going on a weekend trip sat/sun. I might have time sunday night. I have a slicedale exterm lined up to do. And I get to play BAMF this time.

Yes, BAMF does stand for Bad-ASS Mother Fucker. A warning though HB: I nearly died six times during those three hours. it's very tough to anticipate the person who finished the exterm. popping into a room early or getting caught behind them is tough and can easily get you killed.
Back to top Go down
Warhero30
Survivor
Warhero30

Character Sheet
Weapons: .50 Taurus Raging Bull, Shoulder Harness Knife, Weighted Throwing Knife, Dual Concealed .22 Pistols, Garrote Wire

PostSubject: Re: Epic *Post-Exterm* Looting   Epic *Post-Exterm* Looting EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 4:05 pm

Does the gm actually affect loot rates/drops and stuff?
Back to top Go down
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

Number of posts : 179

PostSubject: Re: Epic *Post-Exterm* Looting   Epic *Post-Exterm* Looting EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 4:19 pm

Of course it does. Especially in numerical loots such as money and ammunition. You'll get a LOT more of the item.

Loot rates do increase your chances. I think it's like, the M60, it goes from like, a .01% chance to like, .07% chance or something... I can't remember the specific numbers, but in case you don't know, that IS a significant change, even though it might not look like it.
Back to top Go down
Buckaroo Banzai
Interdimensional Badass
Interdimensional Badass
Buckaroo Banzai

PostSubject: Re: Epic *Post-Exterm* Looting   Epic *Post-Exterm* Looting EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 12:21 am

It is significant. But the big difference here is this was after an exterm. I didn't know you could get decent loot after it, yet snuggles gets an ext reactive, rg6, and a hawk.
Back to top Go down
Untersturmführer Alvarez
Swag on Deck
Swag on Deck
Untersturmführer Alvarez

Number of posts : 59

PostSubject: Re: Epic *Post-Exterm* Looting   Epic *Post-Exterm* Looting EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 12:45 am

my reply is just Cheesy
Back to top Go down
Warhero30
Survivor
Warhero30

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Epic *Post-Exterm* Looting   Epic *Post-Exterm* Looting EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 3:25 am

Thanks Jarki that actually does look like a large increase and the money part is a plus to. In that case next month (going on holiday in 2 weeks for 2 weeks so half would be wasted) i'll get gold membership.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker
Survivor
The Stalker

Number of posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: Epic *Post-Exterm* Looting   Epic *Post-Exterm* Looting EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 10:16 am

I would like to tag along with you guys some time
Back to top Go down
Buckaroo Banzai
Interdimensional Badass
Interdimensional Badass
Buckaroo Banzai

PostSubject: Re: Epic *Post-Exterm* Looting   Epic *Post-Exterm* Looting EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 8:22 pm

I'm gonna go tonight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Epic *Post-Exterm* Looting   Epic *Post-Exterm* Looting Empty

Back to top Go down

Epic *Post-Exterm* Looting
Page 1 of 1