Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Introduction of Dave

Go down 
+3
Jabbawoky
Dave
Synyster Gates
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave

Dave

Number of posts : 0

Introduction of Dave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction of Dave   Introduction of Dave EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 1:22 pm

Hi, i'm a level 10 soldier currently trying to level up to a *decent* level, today is my second day playing so, i think i'm doing ok on the leveling front( in my opinion), i'm a big fan of resident evil and saw this clan, thought to myself... "Hmmm, i gotta join". I know i'm to low level right now but would there be a possible place for me if i was to reach your requirements. :<3DF:

DF Character name is Dave
Class is soldier
Stats being worked on are MG and pistol
Attributes being worked on are Strength and endurance

Private Dave, ready and reporting for duty :L
Back to top Go down
HellBlaze
Soldier
HellBlaze

Number of posts : 119

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of Dave   Introduction of Dave EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 2:17 pm

I want you to know that you need to post in your own thread. I will move this...
Back to top Go down
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0
Synyster Gates

Number of posts : 92

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of Dave   Introduction of Dave EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 2:37 pm

Mikhail created a new account!? It's kind of obvious, considering he didn't even both to change his dang picture.

Either that, or there's just way too many generic avatars of Mikhail out there.
Back to top Go down
Warhero30
Survivor
Warhero30

Number of posts : 37

Character Sheet
Name: Odin
Weapons: .50 Taurus Raging Bull, Shoulder Harness Knife, Weighted Throwing Knife, Dual Concealed .22 Pistols, Garrote Wire
Items: Spare Ammo, Zippo,Ciggerettes

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of Dave   Introduction of Dave EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 2:53 pm

...that guys gonna get kicked in the balls at the later levels.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of Dave   Introduction of Dave EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 4:24 am

am i? why?! what have i done wrong? :o
Back to top Go down
Warhero30
Survivor
Warhero30

Character Sheet
Weapons: .50 Taurus Raging Bull, Shoulder Harness Knife, Weighted Throwing Knife, Dual Concealed .22 Pistols, Garrote Wire

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of Dave   Introduction of Dave EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 7:50 am

Nothing really just soldier gets -30% or something experience so leveling later on becomes a bitch.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of Dave   Introduction of Dave EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 3:09 pm

Lol, i thort that i'd made a pretty big mistake with stats or sumthin then :L yeah, the xp cut is a bit shit but, lifes a bitch until you marry one. xD
Back to top Go down
Warhero30
Survivor
Warhero30

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of Dave   Introduction of Dave EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 3:18 pm

Haha and i haven't checked your stats and I wouldn't be one to comment with how much i mucked up my first account. My alts now better though and actually a higher level...considering changing my name to that
Back to top Go down
HellBlaze
Soldier
HellBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of Dave   Introduction of Dave EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 4:09 pm

My first is my main. I have gotten that damn soldier up to level 44 or so. But leveling right now is like leveling a normal character at level 90....

Oh and I have yet to say welcome. Welcome.

And inform me when you reach level 25 so I can add you as a full fledged employee.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of Dave   Introduction of Dave EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 5:07 pm

will do Smiley, just reached 11 and bought myself some kevlar and a MC cricket bat(shameful :L) erm, would anyone here reccomend the kolt python? and thanks for the repies guys Smiley much appreciated
Back to top Go down
Jabbawoky
Survivor
Jabbawoky

Number of posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of Dave   Introduction of Dave EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 6:19 pm

The kolt python is a great low level weapon. Cheapest ammo on DF. Gives quite a good bang for your buck if I remember correctly.

Revolvers are usually always better than pistols anyway.
Back to top Go down
HellBlaze
Soldier
HellBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of Dave   Introduction of Dave EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 6:33 pm

It is great. I used it for the longest time then eventually switched to the anaconda, and then to the ck 97b.
Back to top Go down
Buckaroo Banzai
Interdimensional Badass
Interdimensional Badass
Buckaroo Banzai

Number of posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of Dave   Introduction of Dave EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 8:13 pm

the entire revolver class is awesome in my eyes. it's the crit rate + damage bonus that gets me. On paper, it doesn't look awesome, but the bull will drop LA's faster than a grinder and most smg's (k-50 and CT beat it) simply because each shot packs so much punch. There are many things more fearsome than a Bull, but nothing classier than one.
Back to top Go down
HellBlaze
Soldier
HellBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of Dave   Introduction of Dave EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 8:15 pm

Well said. Very well said indeed.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of Dave   Introduction of Dave EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 3:08 am

once again, thanks for the feedback guys Smiley
Back to top Go down
Warhero30
Survivor
Warhero30

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of Dave   Introduction of Dave EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 3:37 am

Yeah i'm with them on the revolver thing I had a webster though and have now switched to the anaconda. And when the skill reaches 100 i'll buy a fuck load o' credits and get myself an alpha bull.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker
Survivor
The Stalker

Number of posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of Dave   Introduction of Dave EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:07 am

That's a good weapon and you should do it
Back to top Go down
HellBlaze
Soldier
HellBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of Dave   Introduction of Dave EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 11:16 am

If I had enough, I would get a bull. Best thing ever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of Dave   Introduction of Dave Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduction of Dave
Page 1 of 1