Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Konny's Mission (2/10/09)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Konny's Mission (2/10/09) Empty
PostSubject: Konny's Mission (2/10/09)   Konny's Mission (2/10/09) EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 6:21 pm

Sleep was blissful. It was a release from this hell on earth. Konstantine found one of his few refuges in sleep. It was a shame people never respected this...
"Wake up!" Someone shouted.
"Nuhh... nah... one more minute..." Konstantine said in a slur.
"Now means now, Commander." the voice growled.

At that Konstantine bolted upright. Being addressed by his title as Captain of the Umbrella Corp. Wing at Nastya's Outpost meant that a superior was addressing him. All of his soldiers and captains just refereed to him as 'Konny'.
"Yes Sir! Orders Sir?" Konstantine said as he saluted.
"I'm Atticus Rex, lead battle deployments officer." The grizzled man said. Atticus dressed in what looked like world war II clothing and had an old Enfield on his back and a Luger in his hip holster.
"We need you to find a new base of operations for your Umbrella Wing."
"That's not special. We find new bases all the time, why would you want me to go instead of one of my cadets?" Konstantine said.
"We need you to scout and locate outposts deeper than anyone has gone before. You're one of the best in Nastya's Umbrella Operation, and most certainly one of the fastest." Atticus growled.

Konstantine was about to remark on if he should locate sandpaper to use on Atticus' throat but thought better of it.
"Yes sir, I'll get ready right now."
"Excellent," Atticus said while noticing Konstantine loading his GM94 Grenade Launcher. "You won't need that potato masher cannon, this mission requires you to be light and able. You can also loot as much as you want."

"Yes Sir!" Konstantine said, actually delighted that he may make a profit out of this mission after all. "I will follow the root one of my cadets, Imperiator took to find an outpost located here. It's one of the furthest we have right now. It will make a good staging point for my search. Once I reach his outpost and secure I will contact you on our comlinks."
"Good thinking, Commander." Atticus said, "We will relay your next set of instructions when you radio into us. Good luck Commander, and Godspeed."

Konstantine put his katana in his sheath and his lucky dawn razor in his boot. Hopping over the outpost main gate, Konstantine landed in an entirely different world. The city was dead, ruined, and completely silent except for the occasional groan from the inner city.
"Well, let's get started."

Konstantine ran into the city, deeper and deeper, following Imp's map. He searched ruined cars and bodies while he walked. Picking up spare ammo and the occasional weapon such as the enhanced nail bat and enhanced fire poker that must have come from some unlucky looter.
Checking the map one last time, Konstantine was surprised to hear a growl directly behind him. He was thrown to the ground, his katana sliding out of reach.
"Shit!" Konstantine cursed himself for being so unobservant. The purple zombie that attacked him was now on top of him, trying to claw him. Konstantine held it's arm back and reached into his boot, pulling out his dawn razor. Konstantine jammed the dagger into the zombies skull, watching it slump over him. Throwing the zombie off of him, Konstantine got up and swore to himself not to make such a stupid error again.

Running deeper and deeper, Konstantine started seeing the strong red zombies that have been known to tear a man in half. Looting as he went, Konstantine got lucky and found an HK MSG-9 rifle in good condition.
Finally, Konstantine made it to the police station, northeast of Imp's safehouse. Konstantine quickly looted the building finding ammo, food, and XZ8-GX armor. Going up the stairs, Konstantine came face to face with a green super zombie.
"Time to die." Konstantine said, unsheathing his katana. In ten seconds, the green zombie was lying on the floor dead. Konstantine found a Kris, stuck in it;s flesh that he took as a prize.
After searching the whole police station, Konstantine made his way to Imp's safehouse, a public bathroom.
Quickly clearing and barricading it, Konstantine set up a com channel with the Umbrella wind back at Nastya's Outpost.

Quote :
1st Mission Summary:
-Items Looted-
MC Nail Bat (+0 +7 +4)
MC Fire Poker (+0 +2 +4)
HK MSG-9 (Level 60 rifle)
Kris (50 level Melee)
XZ8-GX Mesh (35 Strength Armor)
.50 Bullets (221)
9mm Rifle Bullets (192)
7.5 Rifle Bullets (53)
.40 Bullets (393)
12 G. Shells
Beer
Lemonade
Antiseptic Spray x2
Bandages
Morphine
Beef Burgers
$1994 Looted

-Objectives-
-Locate Imp's safehouse (Check)
-Make contact with Atticus (Check)

-Secondary Objectives-
-Loot (Check Check)

"Excellent work, Commander," Atticus growled into the mike, "Now for your second mission, we need you to go deep north into the city and locate an apartment building. Inside one our agents was lost carrying a very important Umbrella product. You must find the building and locate the item, I can't be too specific over this channel, but you will know it when you see it."
"Will do, Sir!" Konstantine said,
"And one more thing," Atticus added, "The building is in deep red territory. Survival rate is ... slim."
"What are you trying to say, Sir?" Konstantine asked.
"Well... We have a revival team standing by to airlift your body, just in case."
"This is a suicide mission, isn't it sir?"
"Yes Commander, good luck. Over and out."
"Fuck."

Konstantine swiftly cut his barricades down with his katana and ran out. He ran deeper north, looting ammo as he went.
Suddenly, a loud siren could be heard deep outside the city, coming from Nastya's Outpost.
"Oh shit, and attack. That means..." Konstantine was cut off by seemingly thousands of roars close by.
"...longarms."
Konstantine ran forward and could soon see the large ape like bodies of the strongest zombies known to live in this city.
"Here they come."
Konstantine ran at them, slicing, dodging, killing. The longarms sprinted after him, deeper and deeper into the city.
Konstantine saw a machete lying near a dead body and put it in his backpack. A good find, and worth the risk.
Konstantine entered several buildings, looking for the apartment buildings, all while being chased by longarms.

Finally, Konstantine made it what appeared to be the location.
Running through the floors, Konstantine finally spotted without question, the equipment Atticus sent him for. Konstantine slammed the door shut and searched the lone body. He found a black briefcase clutched in the body's hand.
It was a small briefcase, inside was a small green syringe filled with green liquid.
"This is it, finally! Now I can co-" Konstantine was interrupted by the door he slammed shut being ripped off its' hinges and thrown across the room. 8 longarms sprinted into the room.
"Oh... fuck..."

Konstantine awoke back in the Umbrella headquarters at Nastya's Outpost.
"You did it son, nice work. Sorry about the delay in our rescue team, we had to defend against those bastards when they attacked our outpost."
"T-thanks..." Konny said before drifting back off to sleep.

Quote :
2nd Mission Summary
-Items Looted-
Machete
7.5 Rifle Ammo (379)
.40 Bullets (336)
.45 Bullets (210)
Nerototin-2 (Umbrella Secret Equipment

-Objectives-
-Locate Apartment Complex, (check)
-Find Umbrella Secret Equipment (Check, N2 Serum)

-Secondary Objectives-
-Loot (Check)
-Try to survive (Failed)

Overall, both missions were a success.
Back to top Go down
SettingSun
Soldier
SettingSun

Number of posts : 111

PostSubject: Re: Konny's Mission (2/10/09)   Konny's Mission (2/10/09) EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 7:41 pm

Nice description, i'll have to do one with RM and let you guys know how well the Turret works out Cheesy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konny's Mission (2/10/09)   Konny's Mission (2/10/09) EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 8:59 pm

If anyone see's anything they like, I'm currently selling everything on my alt, http://s1deadfrontier.net/onlinezombiemmo/index.php?action=profile;u=140365;sa=summary

And on my main, Konny, http://s1deadfrontier.net/onlinezombiemmo/index.php?action=profile;u=761;sa=summary

Everything is cheap/regular price.
Back to top Go down
Imp
Shotgun Surgeon
Imp

Number of posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: Konny's Mission (2/10/09)   Konny's Mission (2/10/09) EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 12:16 pm

lol. glad to see my outpost helped you out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Konny's Mission (2/10/09)   Konny's Mission (2/10/09) Empty

Back to top Go down

Konny's Mission (2/10/09)
Page 1 of 1