Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Umbrella Recruitment Poster

Go down 
+8
Hunk
Uvana
fatalitywolf
Wesker
Synyster Gates
Z 1
Warhero30
Dalton
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
HellBlaze
Soldier
HellBlaze

Number of posts : 119

Umbrella Recruitment Poster Empty
PostSubject: Umbrella Recruitment Poster   Umbrella Recruitment Poster EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 4:04 pm

We are in dire need of a recruitment poster. I made one just to try my hand at gimp, and failed miserably. I want every able bodied person with photoshop or something of the like to try to make an umbrella recruiting poster. The width and hight should be those of a poster, even though mine is not because I fail with gimp. So long and a smaller width. Make it include the UC logo and some RE Character or creature. I want them all posted here. I also would like them to have a link to our DF clan page in them. So if someone clicks the poster, they will be at our clan page. So someone help me with that. This is not a request, it is demanded.

Umbrella Recruitment Poster UClogo-weskermix
Back to top Go down
Z 1
Shotgun Surgeon
Z 1

Number of posts : 79

Character Sheet
Name: Talethal Yoric
Weapons: Aeromancer
Items: Lute, Raiper

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Recruitment Poster   Umbrella Recruitment Poster EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 4:36 pm

Since this is a DF related topic, I would put it under the new DF section.
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

Number of posts : 490

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Recruitment Poster   Umbrella Recruitment Poster EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 5:27 pm

We really don't need a recruitment poster, but it sounds like an interesting idea.
I'm ok-ish with photoshop, so I'll see what I can't throw together.
Back to top Go down
Dalton
Survivor
Dalton

Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Recruitment Poster   Umbrella Recruitment Poster EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 7:05 pm

I don't even know how to do the "Click on this button" or "Click on my picture" So if some could explain it to me I'd appriecate it.
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Recruitment Poster   Umbrella Recruitment Poster EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 1:23 am

I know what Hell is asking for. He wants a hyper link that will direct people to our page,
but hidden behind an image. This requires some basic knowledge of HTML to pull off, and
I'm not sure if DF allows HTML in signatures and what not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Recruitment Poster   Umbrella Recruitment Poster EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 2:18 am

I vision a picture of a bunch of USS guys standing in a circle with a caption "Umbrella Corp Needs You" or something along the lines.
Back to top Go down
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

Number of posts : 179

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Recruitment Poster   Umbrella Recruitment Poster EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 4:58 am

Code:
[url=THIS IS THE URL][img]THIS IS THE IMAGE LINK[/img][/url]

BBCode does wonders. XD

I'll see what I can do. If the computer doesn't crash. ._.
Back to top Go down
HellBlaze
Soldier
HellBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Recruitment Poster   Umbrella Recruitment Poster EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 10:15 am

There's a separate DF section on here?
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Recruitment Poster   Umbrella Recruitment Poster EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 6:24 pm

Since the whole incident with Havoc, pest segregated the DF section from the rest of
the forums.
Back to top Go down
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

Number of posts : 449

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Recruitment Poster   Umbrella Recruitment Poster EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 8:31 pm

i like it if i had more free time i'd tray and make one myself Tongue
Back to top Go down
HellBlaze
Soldier
HellBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Recruitment Poster   Umbrella Recruitment Poster EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 8:32 pm

And it would probably be fucking amazing. I would try again but I keep fucking up.
Back to top Go down
HellBlaze
Soldier
HellBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Recruitment Poster   Umbrella Recruitment Poster EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 4:08 pm

Well I think we need one of these soon. Anyone have any luck?
Back to top Go down
Hunk
Human Unit Never Killed
Hunk

Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Recruitment Poster   Umbrella Recruitment Poster EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 3:25 am

Umbrella Recruitment Poster Resident-Evil-Afterlife-3D-3

Looks good for recruiting new member Cheesy
Back to top Go down
Warhero30
Survivor
Warhero30

Number of posts : 37

Character Sheet
Name: Odin
Weapons: .50 Taurus Raging Bull, Shoulder Harness Knife, Weighted Throwing Knife, Dual Concealed .22 Pistols, Garrote Wire
Items: Spare Ammo, Zippo,Ciggerettes

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Recruitment Poster   Umbrella Recruitment Poster EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 4:36 am

Yeah maybe as a starting image thats quite good.
Back to top Go down
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Recruitment Poster   Umbrella Recruitment Poster EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 4:58 am

as much as i hate the movies that aint to bad.

maybe use the phrase "Can you make the cut...?"
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Recruitment Poster   Umbrella Recruitment Poster EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 7:27 am

That sounds a little too serious to be asking from a clan who has like six individuals.
Back to top Go down
HellBlaze
Soldier
HellBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Recruitment Poster   Umbrella Recruitment Poster EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 10:28 am

But it would make it sound like it is difficult to get in, hence the 6 members. Tongue

But anyways, I will try to add some fancy stuff to it, but it won't be too good. I hope some of you are trying to make a descent poster. And I understand almost none of us have very much extra time, I just think good looking, descent poster could get us some recruits.
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Recruitment Poster   Umbrella Recruitment Poster EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 10:56 am

But its misleading. It isn't hard to get into Umbrella, cause we're kinda in need of players D:

Personally I think symbolism speaks louder than words. I've got a very interesting poster in
mind, you'll see it soon enough.;3

Umbrella Recruitment Poster Recrui10

This is what I have so far. Haven't come up with with any text yet.
Back to top Go down
HellBlaze
Soldier
HellBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Recruitment Poster   Umbrella Recruitment Poster EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 1:15 pm

Wow.....looks good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Recruitment Poster   Umbrella Recruitment Poster EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 1:39 pm

If I could make shoop images and such, I'd make a bunch of U.S.S. guys standing in a semi-circle with their arms crossed, as if enclosing the viewer. Then I'd put in some clever caption. Cheesy
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Recruitment Poster   Umbrella Recruitment Poster EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 9:22 am

*thinkthinkthink*

I don't think my poster will work. No moderator's gonna let me post something
that big, and if I shrink it down to the 300x300, its not going to look good
at all. Instead post posters how bout little advertisement tags?
Back to top Go down
HellBlaze
Soldier
HellBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Recruitment Poster   Umbrella Recruitment Poster EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 9:09 pm

Advertisement tags sound like a great idea.
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Recruitment Poster   Umbrella Recruitment Poster EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 10:52 pm

I'll get to work on em then.
Back to top Go down
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Recruitment Poster   Umbrella Recruitment Poster EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 12:10 pm

i like the picture but i think it'd be better with multiple UBCS and they are actually shooting Tongue
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Recruitment Poster   Umbrella Recruitment Poster EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 2:02 pm

It's the only UBCS picture I could find that I could use, and none were shooting.

If you add too many people you end up blocking out the zombies in the background, thats
why i had to move the ones in the foreground apart. In any case, I wanted some witty slogan
to go across the top, but I can't think of anything. Something like "Hell called... they've got
new vacancies" But it just doesn't sound right to me.

So, I decided to go with something more compact and practical. I'm still brain storming
though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Recruitment Poster   Umbrella Recruitment Poster Empty

Back to top Go down

Umbrella Recruitment Poster
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next