Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Buisness Man with Standahds ((wanting re-entry :c ))

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ricardo Irving

Ricardo Irving

Number of posts : 0

Buisness Man with Standahds ((wanting re-entry :c )) Empty
PostSubject: Buisness Man with Standahds ((wanting re-entry :c ))   Buisness Man with Standahds ((wanting re-entry :c )) EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 6:43 pm

I was kicked out of Umbrella sometime ago due to my computer acting up and i had no reliable source or way to come and post in the forums to insure that i was still active, in fact i was hardly able to be on dead frontier

but im trying to be now and i'm sorry that i may have came as inactive but out of curiosity

can i post in these forums or do i HAVE to post in the dead frontier one also?

:c
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

Number of posts : 490

PostSubject: Re: Buisness Man with Standahds ((wanting re-entry :c ))   Buisness Man with Standahds ((wanting re-entry :c )) EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 6:44 pm

You're accepted ricardo, welcome back man. I'll add you to the roster, as soon as DF
stops being fucking retarded and stops booting me with connection errors. -.-
Back to top Go down
Ricardo Irving

Ricardo Irving

PostSubject: Re: Buisness Man with Standahds ((wanting re-entry :c ))   Buisness Man with Standahds ((wanting re-entry :c )) EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 6:46 pm

Pleasure to be back

"Partnah"

xD

and yeah about my question , i don't have to post on the dead frontier forum right?

i can just post on this one? :c
Back to top Go down
Ricardo Irving

Ricardo Irving

PostSubject: Re: Buisness Man with Standahds ((wanting re-entry :c ))   Buisness Man with Standahds ((wanting re-entry :c )) EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 7:09 pm

oh also forgot to mention about the connection error it also happened to me so maybe somethings wrong with the server or the game at the moment?
Back to top Go down
Raveneye1991
Survivor
Raveneye1991

Number of posts : 37

Character Sheet
Name: Raveneye1991
Weapons: What do you need them to be?
Items: Anything you want!

PostSubject: Re: Buisness Man with Standahds ((wanting re-entry :c ))   Buisness Man with Standahds ((wanting re-entry :c )) EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 7:25 pm

yeah, with the server being the way it is, it can only hold about 2500 players at a time online, but 3D has made Dead Frontier so popular that now the average on at any given time is at least 2000 in low activity and 3000+ in the main playin times. I believe that this is the main reason for connection problems, as even I'm getting them and this computer hasn't had problems with it too much in the past.
Back to top Go down
Ricardo Irving

Ricardo Irving

PostSubject: Re: Buisness Man with Standahds ((wanting re-entry :c ))   Buisness Man with Standahds ((wanting re-entry :c )) EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 8:07 pm

Yeah same here

@_@

things used to be so much easier
Back to top Go down
HellBlaze
Soldier
HellBlaze

Number of posts : 119

PostSubject: Re: Buisness Man with Standahds ((wanting re-entry :c ))   Buisness Man with Standahds ((wanting re-entry :c )) EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 6:10 pm

Welcome back. I don't think we need you to post another application in DF though. So just hang around here if you can't get on DF at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Warhero30
Survivor
Warhero30

Number of posts : 37

Character Sheet
Name: Odin
Weapons: .50 Taurus Raging Bull, Shoulder Harness Knife, Weighted Throwing Knife, Dual Concealed .22 Pistols, Garrote Wire
Items: Spare Ammo, Zippo,Ciggerettes

PostSubject: Re: Buisness Man with Standahds ((wanting re-entry :c ))   Buisness Man with Standahds ((wanting re-entry :c )) EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 2:04 am

Raveneye1991 wrote:
yeah, with the server being the way it is, it can only hold about 2500 players at a time online, but 3D has made Dead Frontier so popular that now the average on at any given time is at least 2000 in low activity and 3000+ in the main playin times. I believe that this is the main reason for connection problems, as even I'm getting them and this computer hasn't had problems with it too much in the past.

Ahh didn't know that. Man that sucks would explain why I can play it perfectly fine at times and not at others...or that might be because my laptop is a bug filled pain in the arse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buisness Man with Standahds ((wanting re-entry :c ))   Buisness Man with Standahds ((wanting re-entry :c )) Empty

Back to top Go down

Buisness Man with Standahds ((wanting re-entry :c ))
Page 1 of 1