Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Corpse Blaster Damage

Go down 
+5
Wesker
Warhero30
Imp
W. Birkin
Buckaroo Banzai
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

Number of posts : 179

Corpse Blaster Damage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corpse Blaster Damage   Corpse Blaster Damage - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 12:25 am

Joyki wrote:
AdminPwn wrote:
FYI, I'm never wrong. There are modifiers applied directly inside the client which nobody can see except me and niosop.
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Number of posts : 14

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

PostSubject: Re: Corpse Blaster Damage   Corpse Blaster Damage - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 12:26 am

LIES

OH GOD MY WORLD
Back to top Go down
Animal Mother
Survivor
Animal Mother

Number of posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: Corpse Blaster Damage   Corpse Blaster Damage - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 11:54 am

seeing as i now own a CB and a USAN, i thought i'd give this a bump with my own 2 cents...

Wesker basically has it in the first post. what i'll add is, the CB is more attractive as a grinding weapon due to the 50 str requirement, and the fact it uses ammo half as quick as the USAN does for the same damage output.

i dont think i favour one over the other. the USAN is a beastcannon, it pumps out a wall of 12 gauge that filled me with bloodlust the first time i used one, and using one in DR is akin to being in the eye of a hurricane of aggro. plus, the sound and effect on the crowd of multiple USAN's firing in 3D is frickin' great. come out on a grind with me and squeak for a demo Tongue

the CB has awesome knockback (AWESOME knockback). each shot packs a mighty wallop, using one in DR is like smashing a giant sledgehammer into the front of a crowd 1.5 times a second. enemies disappear off screen when you shoot at them with this thing, and its more effective at mid range than the USAN.

i think i'l probably go back to the USAN after while, as nothing says Get Out Of My Face quite like it in 3D, but i certainly won't mothball the CB in a hurry.

after a more lengthy evaluation....fuck the CB, the USAN is the superior shotgun. ALL HAIL THE USAN.

i'm sure admin keeps changing the stats on the damn thing. ALL HAIL THE CB
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corpse Blaster Damage   Corpse Blaster Damage - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Corpse Blaster Damage
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2