Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

HI! BILLY MAYS HERE TO TELL YOU ALL ABOUT WORTHLESS CRAP YOU DON'T NEED IN MY ANNOYING LOAD VOICE!

Go down 
+8
SettingSun
Saria231
Lucio 1995
Wesker
Z 1
Pest02
zealotlord
Peng
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

Number of posts : 272

HI! BILLY MAYS HERE TO TELL YOU ALL ABOUT WORTHLESS CRAP YOU DON'T NEED IN MY ANNOYING LOAD VOICE! Empty
PostSubject: HI! BILLY MAYS HERE TO TELL YOU ALL ABOUT WORTHLESS CRAP YOU DON'T NEED IN MY ANNOYING LOAD VOICE!   HI! BILLY MAYS HERE TO TELL YOU ALL ABOUT WORTHLESS CRAP YOU DON'T NEED IN MY ANNOYING LOAD VOICE! EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 10:37 pm

Yeah, the title kinda sums it all up. I hate that guy.
Back to top Go down

HI! BILLY MAYS HERE TO TELL YOU ALL ABOUT WORTHLESS CRAP YOU DON'T NEED IN MY ANNOYING LOAD VOICE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI! BILLY MAYS HERE TO TELL YOU ALL ABOUT WORTHLESS CRAP YOU DON'T NEED IN MY ANNOYING LOAD VOICE!   HI! BILLY MAYS HERE TO TELL YOU ALL ABOUT WORTHLESS CRAP YOU DON'T NEED IN MY ANNOYING LOAD VOICE! EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 1:04 am

*snickers*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HI! BILLY MAYS HERE TO TELL YOU ALL ABOUT WORTHLESS CRAP YOU DON'T NEED IN MY ANNOYING LOAD VOICE!   HI! BILLY MAYS HERE TO TELL YOU ALL ABOUT WORTHLESS CRAP YOU DON'T NEED IN MY ANNOYING LOAD VOICE! EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 1:37 pm

HI! BILLY MAYS HERE TO TELL YOU ALL ABOUT WORTHLESS CRAP YOU DON'T NEED IN MY ANNOYING LOAD VOICE! Billy_Mays_Shut_Your_Whore_Mouth
Back to top Go down
zealotlord
Survivor
zealotlord

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: HI! BILLY MAYS HERE TO TELL YOU ALL ABOUT WORTHLESS CRAP YOU DON'T NEED IN MY ANNOYING LOAD VOICE!   HI! BILLY MAYS HERE TO TELL YOU ALL ABOUT WORTHLESS CRAP YOU DON'T NEED IN MY ANNOYING LOAD VOICE! EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 1:50 pm

thats funny
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: HI! BILLY MAYS HERE TO TELL YOU ALL ABOUT WORTHLESS CRAP YOU DON'T NEED IN MY ANNOYING LOAD VOICE!   HI! BILLY MAYS HERE TO TELL YOU ALL ABOUT WORTHLESS CRAP YOU DON'T NEED IN MY ANNOYING LOAD VOICE! EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 2:51 pm

D= I'm sorry Billy Mays!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HI! BILLY MAYS HERE TO TELL YOU ALL ABOUT WORTHLESS CRAP YOU DON'T NEED IN MY ANNOYING LOAD VOICE!   HI! BILLY MAYS HERE TO TELL YOU ALL ABOUT WORTHLESS CRAP YOU DON'T NEED IN MY ANNOYING LOAD VOICE! EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 11:23 am

now i remember why i keep dissapearing x.x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HI! BILLY MAYS HERE TO TELL YOU ALL ABOUT WORTHLESS CRAP YOU DON'T NEED IN MY ANNOYING LOAD VOICE!   HI! BILLY MAYS HERE TO TELL YOU ALL ABOUT WORTHLESS CRAP YOU DON'T NEED IN MY ANNOYING LOAD VOICE! EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 1:45 pm

Ha! I was thinking that just yesterday. I don't hate him nearly as much as the annoying guy from the Sham-wow and Slap-chop commercials though...

They remind me why I rarely watch tv anymore.
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Number of posts : 426

Character Sheet
Name: Frost
Weapons: Samurai Edge(9mm)
Items: USB necklace(Umbrella Uplink), 9mm ammo

PostSubject: Re: HI! BILLY MAYS HERE TO TELL YOU ALL ABOUT WORTHLESS CRAP YOU DON'T NEED IN MY ANNOYING LOAD VOICE!   HI! BILLY MAYS HERE TO TELL YOU ALL ABOUT WORTHLESS CRAP YOU DON'T NEED IN MY ANNOYING LOAD VOICE! EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 2:24 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HI! BILLY MAYS HERE TO TELL YOU ALL ABOUT WORTHLESS CRAP YOU DON'T NEED IN MY ANNOYING LOAD VOICE!   HI! BILLY MAYS HERE TO TELL YOU ALL ABOUT WORTHLESS CRAP YOU DON'T NEED IN MY ANNOYING LOAD VOICE! EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 11:08 am

I lol'd
Back to top Go down
SettingSun
Soldier
SettingSun

Number of posts : 111

PostSubject: Re: HI! BILLY MAYS HERE TO TELL YOU ALL ABOUT WORTHLESS CRAP YOU DON'T NEED IN MY ANNOYING LOAD VOICE!   HI! BILLY MAYS HERE TO TELL YOU ALL ABOUT WORTHLESS CRAP YOU DON'T NEED IN MY ANNOYING LOAD VOICE! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 11:20 am

Sham-Wow dude is alright.... I hate the Slap-Chop thing.

I have this horrible mental image of it being used as a home circumcision tool and it goes horribly wrong!!! D:

...anyways.
Back to top Go down
Imp
Shotgun Surgeon
Imp

Number of posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: HI! BILLY MAYS HERE TO TELL YOU ALL ABOUT WORTHLESS CRAP YOU DON'T NEED IN MY ANNOYING LOAD VOICE!   HI! BILLY MAYS HERE TO TELL YOU ALL ABOUT WORTHLESS CRAP YOU DON'T NEED IN MY ANNOYING LOAD VOICE! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 12:51 pm

...if you get mental images of that type...you may want to get some help...
Back to top Go down
SettingSun
Soldier
SettingSun

Number of posts : 111

PostSubject: Re: HI! BILLY MAYS HERE TO TELL YOU ALL ABOUT WORTHLESS CRAP YOU DON'T NEED IN MY ANNOYING LOAD VOICE!   HI! BILLY MAYS HERE TO TELL YOU ALL ABOUT WORTHLESS CRAP YOU DON'T NEED IN MY ANNOYING LOAD VOICE! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 9:35 pm

...we covered that already.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HI! BILLY MAYS HERE TO TELL YOU ALL ABOUT WORTHLESS CRAP YOU DON'T NEED IN MY ANNOYING LOAD VOICE!   HI! BILLY MAYS HERE TO TELL YOU ALL ABOUT WORTHLESS CRAP YOU DON'T NEED IN MY ANNOYING LOAD VOICE! EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 11:21 am

At the least, Billy Mays doesn't get caught when he beats down a prostitute.

He first kills her by forcing OxyClean down her throat. Then, he takes her out back and digs a hole with his AWESOME AUGER. When she's buried, he returns to the scene of the crime and cleans up with Zorbeez.

Billy Mays - 1
Vince Offer/Shlomi - 0
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HI! BILLY MAYS HERE TO TELL YOU ALL ABOUT WORTHLESS CRAP YOU DON'T NEED IN MY ANNOYING LOAD VOICE!   HI! BILLY MAYS HERE TO TELL YOU ALL ABOUT WORTHLESS CRAP YOU DON'T NEED IN MY ANNOYING LOAD VOICE! EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 11:51 am

Necro-Posting causes cancer in kittens. Tongue

But Vince uses a shovel instead of an Auger, so he gets points for respecting the classics.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HI! BILLY MAYS HERE TO TELL YOU ALL ABOUT WORTHLESS CRAP YOU DON'T NEED IN MY ANNOYING LOAD VOICE!   HI! BILLY MAYS HERE TO TELL YOU ALL ABOUT WORTHLESS CRAP YOU DON'T NEED IN MY ANNOYING LOAD VOICE! EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 12:38 pm

And the moment that you give a flying fuck about "necro-posting," you need to re-evaluate your life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HI! BILLY MAYS HERE TO TELL YOU ALL ABOUT WORTHLESS CRAP YOU DON'T NEED IN MY ANNOYING LOAD VOICE!   HI! BILLY MAYS HERE TO TELL YOU ALL ABOUT WORTHLESS CRAP YOU DON'T NEED IN MY ANNOYING LOAD VOICE! EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 12:41 pm

Oh yes, I've done quite a bit of re-evaluating over the years. At the moment, necro-posting, rape, murder, and bestiality are on the no-no list.

And only a day over two months since the last post, as well. It's like you dug up a frozen Mammoth and skull-fucked it on the day after it's deathday! Tongue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HI! BILLY MAYS HERE TO TELL YOU ALL ABOUT WORTHLESS CRAP YOU DON'T NEED IN MY ANNOYING LOAD VOICE!   HI! BILLY MAYS HERE TO TELL YOU ALL ABOUT WORTHLESS CRAP YOU DON'T NEED IN MY ANNOYING LOAD VOICE! EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 12:59 pm

A day over two months... Yes. That sure qualifies as thread necromancy.

Good job on pointing that out! Boy. Thank you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HI! BILLY MAYS HERE TO TELL YOU ALL ABOUT WORTHLESS CRAP YOU DON'T NEED IN MY ANNOYING LOAD VOICE!   HI! BILLY MAYS HERE TO TELL YOU ALL ABOUT WORTHLESS CRAP YOU DON'T NEED IN MY ANNOYING LOAD VOICE! EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 1:06 pm

Yes sir, yes sir. Things die quick around these here parts when left alone. Just like a baby left in a car in Nevada, whilst the parents mill about the local Wal-Mart. You're dealing with some uber powerful form of necromancy I've never even heard of before.

Anyways, that really don't bother us none what you do with the dead. We use dead moles to play billiards, and the bodies of our dead co-workers to keep the stove lit. We think Syn uses them for his personal pleasure, but we try not to pry into his personal affairs.

Hell, most dead threads usually wind up as some crazed form of pseudo orgy room. Not entirely sure why this particular thread was unaffected, seeing as how it was popular enough to see a second page.

Anyway, feel free to necro-post as you please! As long as you stay away from my massive pile of jiggies.
Back to top Go down
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0
Synyster Gates

Number of posts : 92

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

PostSubject: Re: HI! BILLY MAYS HERE TO TELL YOU ALL ABOUT WORTHLESS CRAP YOU DON'T NEED IN MY ANNOYING LOAD VOICE!   HI! BILLY MAYS HERE TO TELL YOU ALL ABOUT WORTHLESS CRAP YOU DON'T NEED IN MY ANNOYING LOAD VOICE! EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 11:43 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! He's dead! He was so cool too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HI! BILLY MAYS HERE TO TELL YOU ALL ABOUT WORTHLESS CRAP YOU DON'T NEED IN MY ANNOYING LOAD VOICE!   HI! BILLY MAYS HERE TO TELL YOU ALL ABOUT WORTHLESS CRAP YOU DON'T NEED IN MY ANNOYING LOAD VOICE! Empty

Back to top Go down

HI! BILLY MAYS HERE TO TELL YOU ALL ABOUT WORTHLESS CRAP YOU DON'T NEED IN MY ANNOYING LOAD VOICE!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next