Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Automated Intro message edit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Number of posts : 426

Character Sheet
Name: Frost
Weapons: Samurai Edge(9mm)
Items: USB necklace(Umbrella Uplink), 9mm ammo

Automated Intro message edit Empty
PostSubject: Automated Intro message edit   Automated Intro message edit EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 10:50 pm

Welcome to The Dead Frontier branch of The Umbrella Corporation. This may be a frightening experience, but I can assure you that you will not come to physical harm here. Mental perhaps, but not physical. So be yourself.

Being yourself is the greatest thing you can be, but please do not curse or swear words excessively. Also, do not post excessively nude pictures, or excessively erotic stories in any section without STRONG warning tabs and in spoiler tags.

Speaking in perfect English is not a rule here. Not everyone in our clan speaks English as their first language and most of us accept this. Some people may criticize your spelling, and you have every right to tell them to go to hell or some other horrible place that may or may not exist in ancient scripture.

So have fun, be yourself, and don’t be offended by what some members of our clan may say.

There are a few things you should do when you first read this message.

1. Create a thread about yourself in the 'Introductions and Validations' section. Doing so will grant you more access to the forum. You only need to include your in game name, build, and level if you are particularly shy.

2. If you have created an intro thread, you should now have access to the Cafeteria. There is an announcement here if you want an ID. The time it takes for one to be made varies. The person who does them is often very busy.

3. If you have further questions, post them in the cafeteria. They should be answered swiftly.
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Number of posts : 426

Character Sheet
Name: Frost
Weapons: Samurai Edge(9mm)
Items: USB necklace(Umbrella Uplink), 9mm ammo

PostSubject: Re: Automated Intro message edit   Automated Intro message edit EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 10:51 pm

That is what it currently says. Should we change this, or fix this in some way? What should be added/removed from it?

Bigger question, I am going to basic in early November. Who will take over my duty of answering replies to them?
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

Number of posts : 490

PostSubject: Re: Automated Intro message edit   Automated Intro message edit EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 6:15 am

I can do what I can around here, at the very least I can keep things operating.
Back to top Go down
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

Number of posts : 449

PostSubject: Re: Automated Intro message edit   Automated Intro message edit EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 11:52 am

looks good to me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Automated Intro message edit   Automated Intro message edit EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 9:09 am

"You just sold us your soul. OUR POWER INCREASES"

"You will not survive the night."

Something like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Automated Intro message edit   Automated Intro message edit Empty

Back to top Go down

Automated Intro message edit
Page 1 of 1