Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

The time has come, the walrus said, to speak of many things.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer
Wesker

Number of posts : 667

The time has come, the walrus said, to speak of many things. Empty
PostSubject: The time has come, the walrus said, to speak of many things.   The time has come, the walrus said, to speak of many things. EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 11:03 pm

Of shoes and ships and sealing wax; of cabbages and kings!

But more importantly, USB "Internet Sticks". Someone explain to me what they do, for how much, and where to buy them.

Please and thank you.
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

Number of posts : 490

PostSubject: Re: The time has come, the walrus said, to speak of many things.   The time has come, the walrus said, to speak of many things. EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 11:31 pm

The USB wi-fi wireless router thingies?? They never made it into mass circulation.

I remember about a year ago I went looking for one myself. I called -every- shop I could
think of that would have it, and EVERY damn one of them told me no such thing existed.
Which is bullshit cause I was reading about them online at the moment of making the call.

From what I read, those that WERE produced were limited in number and most were recalled
due to poor transmission. It sounds fishier to me, but then I'm a conspiracy nut, so, whatever.
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer
Wesker

Number of posts : 667

PostSubject: Re: The time has come, the walrus said, to speak of many things.   The time has come, the walrus said, to speak of many things. EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 11:47 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The time has come, the walrus said, to speak of many things.   The time has come, the walrus said, to speak of many things. EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 1:16 am

My brother has one.
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

Number of posts : 164

PostSubject: Re: The time has come, the walrus said, to speak of many things.   The time has come, the walrus said, to speak of many things. EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 10:31 pm

i has one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The time has come, the walrus said, to speak of many things.   The time has come, the walrus said, to speak of many things. Empty

Back to top Go down

The time has come, the walrus said, to speak of many things.
Page 1 of 1