Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Nearax's 3D findings

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nearax

Nearax

Number of posts : 0

Nearax's 3D findings Empty
PostSubject: Nearax's 3D findings   Nearax's 3D findings EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 4:38 pm

started from Dogs W/E they named it (in 3D) and ended up at the very top of the ma 4 clicks from the very right. i ended up looting a nail bat, two SR8 i think the are called. acouple canned samon an some 9mm rifle bulets not a bad run also to my surprise i foundtwo players with PvP turned on out there. they know better to have pvp turned on out that far now.
Back to top Go down
Raveneye1991
Survivor
Raveneye1991

Number of posts : 37

Character Sheet
Name: Raveneye1991
Weapons: What do you need them to be?
Items: Anything you want!

PostSubject: Re: Nearax's 3D findings   Nearax's 3D findings EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 8:20 pm

That's news to me. Maybe they were dueling and didn't want others to interfere. As for the run itself, DAMN! That must have been one long-ass trip. I know it takes me about an hour to get to the endzone from P-13 (though that might have to do with me killing everything on the way there). Haven't been far to the North as the new Death Row equivalent is in the southeast corner of the map and at lv. 50, my guy burns nutrition like cigarettes to chain- smokers. Long trips without wine are very discouraged for me because of that.
Back to top Go down
Nearax

Nearax

Number of posts : 0

PostSubject: Re: Nearax's 3D findings   Nearax's 3D findings EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 11:24 pm

yeah the trip did take awhile and there where some close calls out there, agroing out ther was too easy unfortunetly i think i might have to invest in a silencer of some kind. atm im about half way to Fort Pastor's ill make a stop there refuel up loot and kill abit then off to p-13 i guess
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nearax's 3D findings   Nearax's 3D findings Empty

Back to top Go down

Nearax's 3D findings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mad Science Forums :: Umbrella Waste Disposal :: Trash-
Jump to: