Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

its been awhile..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nearax

Nearax

Number of posts : 0

its been awhile.. Empty
PostSubject: its been awhile..   its been awhile.. EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 4:53 am

i need a up to date answer to my questions.

1. What is the strongest Rifle avaliable in DF ( use you're own opinions, Clip size, Crit strike ad fire rate most important)

2. are th 9mm Rifle bullets still the strongest bullet around for a rifle?

3. what is the best armour around these days is it still Mesh?

4. 2D or 3D? looting prefs

5. you're Opinion on my shoot to kill on sight other players with PvP on meaning i shoot to kill other players prancing around with pvp on thinking there all that ( do i still have that freedom? or scince ive been somewhat "hired/accepted" into umbrella are there some sort of set rules i may disagree and tend to brake or bend on occasion?)

6. what requirements are expected from me now?

7. i have some shady side deals/ cash flows coming through in DF among my contacts do i have to stop all this?

8. what if any current wars/targets do Umbrella have on others/themselves (so i know what/who i am dealing with[aslo if there is a hitlist i would like a update of it anytime it's updated with new names i enjoy the hunt..])

9. my junk can be you're treasure along ym loting runs i usualy pick up weaponry and armour my banks stocked my market is stocked what is the corps bank details so i can pass my trash/ur treasure onto you

10. am i expected to make any apeance in DF with other members for any reasons? if so id like a detail breifing

i think that may just cover it.. a small simple list f questions to get me upto date with you guys to be taken seriously

-Thanks
Back to top Go down
Raveneye1991
Survivor
Raveneye1991

Number of posts : 37

Character Sheet
Name: Raveneye1991
Weapons: What do you need them to be?
Items: Anything you want!

its been awhile.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: its been awhile..   its been awhile.. EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 8:24 am

From what I can tell, Umbrella has no enemies as the days of major clan wars has more or less disappeared, so feel free to kill on sight in my opinion, just be wary of the guy hiding the GAU and you should be fine. The most powerful rifles now (per shot) are the Hawk and Barret, but the Vintorez is still the best overall because of it's faster fire rate, only being slightly weaker then the Hawk in damage per shot, and because it's ammo is EVERYWHERE and sells for less then its scrap values in the markets. The best armor around, if you can't get a Dusk Reactive, is the Exterminator Reactive XT. If you don't have any strength, then you're looking for a Dusk Mesh or an Exterminator Mesh GT, based on your access to the elite shop.
Back to top Go down
Nearax

Nearax

its been awhile.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: its been awhile..   its been awhile.. EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 4:51 pm

thank you. looks like i have my upgrade list
Back to top Go down
Nearax

Nearax

its been awhile.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: its been awhile..   its been awhile.. EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 12:00 am

Im sorry but after see hen 12.7mm rounds i fell in love with the Hawk price's for the bullets i dont mind but its a must have for me th also having to goafter a Exterm Mesh GT found one with +25 Agi for sale so i willpick that up i keep my7.5mm Rifle on back up incase i run out of 12.7mm out looting or killing as for my second weapon choice its a hard one either pistol making my cash flow less but having another weapon with high power to back me up or a melle weapon i wasthinking the katana not one for to much noise/agro meanng the Chainsaw i out any oppinions? also illbe getting myself the XXL sec box so i can go loot 20k and be safe with it. what i am looking for tho is a black Leather trench coat if there is one avaliable?
Back to top Go down
Raveneye1991
Survivor
Raveneye1991

Character Sheet

its been awhile.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: its been awhile..   its been awhile.. EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 8:14 am

I own a L Security Box my self, and it does fine for me. I mean, unless you're spending days out there looting, it's not likely you'll find $20K. The trench coat will likely be the most expensive clothing out there besides a cloak, so be ready to pay a ton.
Back to top Go down
Nearax

Nearax

its been awhile.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: its been awhile..   its been awhile.. EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 2:35 am

never know you're luck besides i like to stay out days looting. do you know the name of said trench coat? P.S ill be on and off for acouple of days i have a surf comp coming up nuff said
Back to top Go down
Demon Eyes Kyo
Veteran
Demon Eyes Kyo

Number of posts : 449

its been awhile.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: its been awhile..   its been awhile.. EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 7:58 pm

when it comesto pvp kick everyone's ass ith a smil on your face, when they are pissed and PM you bout it, let the umbrella sgnature show with pride Tongue

lords know how many nubs i've killed along with the actual deent plyers at my prime Smiley

as for te rest of the uestions i dont know anything about the new stats for weapons, and i can only giv 2D advice, sice ihavenot payed 3D
Back to top Go down
Raveneye1991
Survivor
Raveneye1991

Character Sheet

its been awhile.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: its been awhile..   its been awhile.. EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 10:31 pm

There I can help out. Name is the same on my profile in DF, and I usually post in the forum there. PM me if you have any questions.
Back to top Go down
Nearax

Nearax

its been awhile.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: its been awhile..   its been awhile.. EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 8:07 pm

to easy. and yeah i enjoy the ounslaught of noobs from a distance Smiley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

its been awhile.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: its been awhile..   its been awhile.. Empty

Back to top Go down

its been awhile..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mad Science Forums :: Umbrella Waste Disposal :: Trash-
Jump to: