Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Post Apocalyptic RP?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Havoc
Tragically Insane
Havoc

Number of posts : 75

Post Apocalyptic RP? Empty
PostSubject: Post Apocalyptic RP?   Post Apocalyptic RP? EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 12:43 pm

Anyone up for one?

Currently I have three ideas for a possible RP:

The first is an obvious continuation of Living in Hell. It would take place before the first one, be a bit more plotted out, and those in the RP would be a part of either a mercenary group or part of the founding fathers of Brothers Through Chaos. In the time span that this RP would take place in "The Rebels" aka Children of Destruction would only be an idea in the making.

The second would of course be Project: New Eden (see Project: New Eden thread) which never got off the ground. The entire roleplay would be like Lord of the Flies (more drama then an action rp till later in).

The last would be a roleplay taking place in the plot of a book I've been developing called "The Search for Eden".

I'll post a thread for each of these and this will be the voting booth. Whichever gets the most votes (If anyone even wants to rp) will then be unlocked.

Questions, Opinions, and Comments should also all be posted in this.
Back to top Go down

Post Apocalyptic RP?
Page 1 of 1