Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Sub-Space Hotel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Number of posts : 426

Character Sheet
Name: Frost
Weapons: Samurai Edge(9mm)
Items: USB necklace(Umbrella Uplink), 9mm ammo

Sub-Space Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Sub-Space Hotel   Sub-Space Hotel EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 10:18 pm

It is a sort of lobby where your characters can use to travel between different worlds. It exists outside of time, thus a character would not age while in it. It would also allow your character to develop through out the different role plays he or she may enter. This way, things that may happen in another RP may affect your character in a different role play.

Of course there is no fighting in the lobby, and some things cannot be brought into other worlds, such as guns from the a shooter world into a Medieval world. There is also no changing future events, for each role play universe is a parallel universe that moves at the same pace of time, and there is no way to go to past or future events.

The lobby will remain a secret known only by those who are worthy of using it, which would be pretty much every single character a user makes. The lobby would look like a Five Star Luxury Hotel, and it will have unisex maids to keep it clean.

There may also be various effects on the characters when they enter different worlds. They may for example lose a weakness, gain a weakness, or both. Magic is an ability that can be lost. If magic does no exist in a world, you can not bring it into it.
Back to top Go down

Sub-Space Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sub-Space Hotel   Sub-Space Hotel EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 10:21 pm

That's an interesting idea.

I like it Smiley
Back to top Go down
SettingSun
Soldier
SettingSun

Number of posts : 111

Sub-Space Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sub-Space Hotel   Sub-Space Hotel EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 8:05 am

Count me in bro.

I'm still waiting for Jarki to post something in SoS!
Back to top Go down

Sub-Space Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sub-Space Hotel   Sub-Space Hotel EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 10:15 am

I did.

It was an epic death.

It got shut down by Trigger, so now I just died in a delirious coma. Undecided
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sub-Space Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sub-Space Hotel   Sub-Space Hotel Empty

Back to top Go down

Sub-Space Hotel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mad Science Forums :: Public Area :: Roleplay :: Old Roleplays-