Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

looking to buy a katana

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
havikk
Survivor
havikk

Number of posts : 3

looking to buy a katana Empty
PostSubject: looking to buy a katana   looking to buy a katana EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 8:35 pm

I'm looking to buy a Katana maybe with some +crit at a very discounted price if possible. I have 75k saved up that I'm willing to negotiate with. I'm having trouble finding one in the end zone.
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

Number of posts : 490

PostSubject: Re: looking to buy a katana   looking to buy a katana EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 8:46 pm

Buy a Katana and have Wesker MC it for you.

I've had him mc just about every piece of my equipment and its always been near GC'd.
Dude's got mad luck when it comes to the junkyard. Cheesy
Back to top Go down
havikk
Survivor
havikk

PostSubject: Re: looking to buy a katana   looking to buy a katana EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 8:50 pm

hmm with some more loot trips that might not be a bad idea it would take a while to save up I never find anything good. I just don't have patience when it comes to items haha.
Back to top Go down
Animal Mother
Survivor
Animal Mother

Number of posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: looking to buy a katana   looking to buy a katana EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 1:10 am

i'l keep my eyes open for a battle axe on my travels. i kind of like getting as much as i can for katana's unfortunately ^_^
Back to top Go down
Buckaroo Banzai
Interdimensional Badass
Interdimensional Badass
Buckaroo Banzai

Number of posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: looking to buy a katana   looking to buy a katana EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 3:54 pm

with only 75k, you will be better off looking into battle axes. they are low in the market right now, (saw one at 100k last night) so you should be able to negotiate some kind of deal for a clean one at say about 80k. Plus, everybody has katanas. and the battle axe is due for a BADASS re-skin when admin gets around to it. right now part of its price is that it looks like a wood axe. give it a badass skin, and possibly unique animation (two handed swing, I see a scythe in the future of DF.) and you're looking at a sound investment.
Back to top Go down
havikk
Survivor
havikk

PostSubject: Re: looking to buy a katana   looking to buy a katana EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 4:31 pm

haha wow you guys know everything about this game. Thanks Smiley
Back to top Go down
Buckaroo Banzai
Interdimensional Badass
Interdimensional Badass
Buckaroo Banzai

Number of posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: looking to buy a katana   looking to buy a katana EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 1:25 am

I'm just good at predicting market forces. I liquidated all the shit I could during the crash from the presents. Now, I'm walkin 'real' tall. Noone could have expected admin to make money worth something again.
Back to top Go down
HellBlaze
Soldier
HellBlaze

Number of posts : 119

PostSubject: Re: looking to buy a katana   looking to buy a katana EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 3:20 pm

I have a katana I am willing to sell. But I cannot sell it to you that cheap. But I hope you find one eventually.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: looking to buy a katana   looking to buy a katana Empty

Back to top Go down

looking to buy a katana
Page 1 of 1