Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Umbrella Treasury and Vault

Go down 
+2
Raveneye1991
Imp
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Animal Mother
Survivor
Animal Mother

Number of posts : 34

Umbrella Treasury and Vault Empty
PostSubject: Umbrella Treasury and Vault   Umbrella Treasury and Vault EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 11:04 pm

Treasury: Rules and Policy.

1) Activity is a major factor in any transaction. This means both activity ingame, and activity in the UC thread. To gain access to the vault you will need to be an active poster in the ingame thread, as that is the core of the clan system in DF at this time.

2) New Members. You will gain access to treasury benefits when we feel we know you a little. This will be achieved by regularly posting (something constructive) in the clan thread and involving yourself in discussion and clan life.

3) Collateral. If you are fairly new to UC, some form of collateral would be appreciated as a show of good faith. This does not have to equal the value of your loan, but it should be worth something.

4) Vouchers. If you are well known for whatever reason, be it running a shop, service, or anything else involving a degree of trust, do let us know if we dont already. Having a higher post count from posting in clan, discussion, services, or buying/selling also helps establish your credibility.

Benefits:

1) Loans. Cash loans are available, how much and what for will have a bearing on the final decision. At time of loan, amount and duration will be agreed, along with a payment plan if it is for a large amount... eg $1m loan over 10 weeks at $100k a week.

2) Equipment. Equipment can be loaned from current stocks. Any item on loan to you belongs to the treasury and is not to be sold, switched to another account, or MC'd without consent of a level group 3 member.

3) Buying from the treasury. When selling surplus or redundant items, members will get first pick. Anything sold to a UC member will be priced at significantly less than marketplace price, or given for a small token donation, on the understanding it will be used and not sold. Quickly re-selling discounted items for profit is frowned upon.

On the general use of treasury funds:

1) Providing supplies for any clan activities. This includes ammunition and meds for use on clan grind runs, PVP on behalf of the clan, and when missions get added, supplies to get out and do missions as a clan. Non-GM's will be granted more ammunition.

2) Providing an equipment trade-in service. Need a better MC armour? Trade in your old set for one with more favourable stats. Need an x/8/8 weapon to make a hybrid build work? Trade yours for one in the vault.

3) Acquiring equipment that may be useful to members, in the form of marketplace purchases and repeated attempts at Junkyard MCing.

4) Making money to do everything with, through donations, quickbuy and sales.

Last edited by Animal Mother on Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:11 am; edited 51 times in total
Back to top Go down
Animal Mother
Survivor
Animal Mother

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Treasury and Vault   Umbrella Treasury and Vault EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 1:18 am

White Queen is in charge of requisitions and acquisitions. She is located at the Fort Pastor Hive Complex, and will accept anything you wish to donate. This is the current UC Vault Inventory:

Meds/Food/Ammo:
10 Nerotonin-2

Armour:
SN-42 21/9 Kanden(alt)
(black) Exterminator Reactive XT 24/24 Melsat - pending transfer
(grey) Exterminator Reactive 19/1
(grey) Exterminator Reactive 17/23
(grey) Exterminator Mesh 12/24 Albert Wesker20
(grey) Exterminator Mesh 21/20
(grey) Exterminator Mesh 1/18
(black) Exterminator Mesh 13/17 Havoc

Melee:
Katana 5/8/8 Albert Wesker20
Wood Axe 3/8/8
Grinder 8/8/8
Grinder
STEEL MS800 7/8/8 Blacktooth Grin

Pistols:
Alpha Bull 8/8/8 Albert Wesker20
Alpha Bull 8/8/8 Xserozon
SW 500 8/8/8

Rifles:
VSS 4/5/4

Shotguns:
USAN kewl beans

Machine Guns:
M60 rename 'The Bath' 8/8/8
M60 8/8/8
FM MAG 8/8/8
XM8 1/8/8
K-50M rename 'Tokarev PPS-50 SMG' 8/8/8
K-50M 8/8/8 Xserozon

Explosives:
HK69 7/8/8
XM25 8/8/7
XM25 8/8/8 Octoph

Misc:
2 Large Security Box

Cash:
$5.4m

Storage Space Purchased on White Queen: 4/8

Last edited by Animal Mother on Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:36 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Animal Mother
Survivor
Animal Mother

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Treasury and Vault   Umbrella Treasury and Vault EmptyThu May 19, 2011 5:54 am

updated.

does anyone even read this?
Back to top Go down
Imp
Shotgun Surgeon
Imp

Number of posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Treasury and Vault   Umbrella Treasury and Vault EmptyThu May 19, 2011 7:33 am

Yep.
Back to top Go down
Raveneye1991
Survivor
Raveneye1991

Number of posts : 37

Character Sheet
Name: Raveneye1991
Weapons: What do you need them to be?
Items: Anything you want!

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Treasury and Vault   Umbrella Treasury and Vault EmptyThu May 19, 2011 9:42 am

I do, but there's nothing I really need from here atm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Treasury and Vault   Umbrella Treasury and Vault EmptyThu May 19, 2011 10:51 am

You may wanna edit that OP, I've sold my grinder.
Back to top Go down
Animal Mother
Survivor
Animal Mother

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Treasury and Vault   Umbrella Treasury and Vault EmptyThu May 19, 2011 11:28 am

well that answers that question. just updated with an 887 wood axe i got sent by paolo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Treasury and Vault   Umbrella Treasury and Vault EmptyThu May 19, 2011 11:28 am

Quite the nice stats, on that one.
Back to top Go down
Animal Mother
Survivor
Animal Mother

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Treasury and Vault   Umbrella Treasury and Vault EmptyFri May 20, 2011 11:13 am

yeah, we're getting a collection of good MC stuff together it seems. just a shame its not 7/8/8 as accuracy isnt particular about certain numbers, like crit and especially reloading, but nice to have.

i just got thoroughly mugged off by the junkyard MC, tried the 20/5 mesh twice and ended up with 2/5. the first try wasnt much better, damn junkyard.

and i was thinking about giving one of the meshes and a security box to Awe if he's started up again.
Back to top Go down
Animal Mother
Survivor
Animal Mother

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Treasury and Vault   Umbrella Treasury and Vault EmptyMon May 23, 2011 7:53 pm

i have just created the White Queen to take the place of ken hom.

a 30% xp boost character named from the RE series is going to be much more appropriate than an aged celebrity chef i think.

anyway if anyone would like to donate some 12 gauge to the cause, i will be rocking the corpse blaster a lot from level 20-40, so gimmeh yer 12 gauges.
Back to top Go down
Raveneye1991
Survivor
Raveneye1991

Number of posts : 37

Character Sheet
Name: Raveneye1991
Weapons: What do you need them to be?
Items: Anything you want!

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Treasury and Vault   Umbrella Treasury and Vault EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:55 pm

I'll send some, I find at least 7 boxes worth a trip, though I usually only keep about 1 or 2.
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer
Wesker

Number of posts : 667

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Treasury and Vault   Umbrella Treasury and Vault EmptyMon May 23, 2011 10:34 pm

I've found like 5-6 full boxes recently. I'll send 'em as soon as I can.
Back to top Go down
Animal Mother
Survivor
Animal Mother

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Treasury and Vault   Umbrella Treasury and Vault EmptyTue May 24, 2011 12:29 am

cool beans, thats a few levels right there.

i'll see about giving you some stuff in return once i get White Queen deeper into the city, which will be around level 40 once i get an AB equipped and have presumably got fed up of a CB rampage.
Back to top Go down
Creeping_Shadow
Survivor
Creeping_Shadow

Number of posts : 3

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Treasury and Vault   Umbrella Treasury and Vault EmptyThu May 26, 2011 1:11 am

May i borrow the exterminator reactive until i get enough experience to wear an XT? I have been roaming around with my potato sack since level... 10 or 15? beats me. The thing has been reliable however I think its time for something stronger!
Back to top Go down
Animal Mother
Survivor
Animal Mother

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Treasury and Vault   Umbrella Treasury and Vault EmptyThu May 26, 2011 8:32 am

is Creeping Shadow your DF username? i dont recognise you from ingame.
Back to top Go down
Creeping_Shadow
Survivor
Creeping_Shadow

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Treasury and Vault   Umbrella Treasury and Vault EmptyThu May 26, 2011 4:32 pm

Yes it is! We have never played in game with each other
Back to top Go down
Creeping_Shadow
Survivor
Creeping_Shadow

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Treasury and Vault   Umbrella Treasury and Vault EmptyThu May 26, 2011 6:20 pm

I bought what i needed, though it is clean. I would still appreciate the master crafted version
Back to top Go down
melsat
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Treasury and Vault   Umbrella Treasury and Vault EmptyFri May 27, 2011 5:57 am

I was hoping an exterminator xt will be available once i hit 80 so I can borrow it, but no xt to be found.
Back to top Go down
Animal Mother
Survivor
Animal Mother

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Treasury and Vault   Umbrella Treasury and Vault EmptySun May 29, 2011 3:41 pm

PM me shadow, i couldnt seem to find you ingame. the buddy list does play me for a fool sometimes tho.

kanden mentioned we should have a bit of a clear out and i agree, so will start selling off anything that isnt elite level or a + x/8/8 stat booster. with the probable exception of the grinders, as im kinda hoping admin will do something to make them a little more desirable and thus expensive.
Back to top Go down
melsat
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Treasury and Vault   Umbrella Treasury and Vault EmptyMon May 30, 2011 11:41 pm

I agree with kanden, elite and epic weapons is what matter the most unless high levels are GC.
Back to top Go down
Creeping_Shadow
Survivor
Creeping_Shadow

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Treasury and Vault   Umbrella Treasury and Vault EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 4:38 am

Well with the new epic weapons i doubt grinders will get any more valuable. Perhaps wait for the surge of players swapping grinders for the new Steel to end.

I worked my butt off, and got everything I need Grin
Back to top Go down
Animal Mother
Survivor
Animal Mother

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Treasury and Vault   Umbrella Treasury and Vault EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 7:58 am

UPDATED.

shadow, did you still want that reactive? let me know your ingame name if so, i cant seem to find you.

a number of the things no longer on the list have been/are being sold, so the inventory is looking a little less cluttered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Treasury and Vault   Umbrella Treasury and Vault EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 8:59 am

AM, I'll be sending back that SN as soon as my alt hits 100 strength, which is in 3 levels.
Back to top Go down
Creeping_Shadow
Survivor
Creeping_Shadow

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Treasury and Vault   Umbrella Treasury and Vault EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 2:06 am

Nope, I grinded until I became strong enough to wear the XT I bought some time ago. Now I have the strength to wield my pretty little M60 as well.

On another note, all Umbrella personal within Fort Pastor are welcome to purchase a box of 7.5 rounds at $3500 (current market price is $4498) from me. Just message me in game. My character name is "Shadow". The rate of 7.5 rounds has remained around a steady overpriced $4500 for some time now... It is cheaper to buy them with credits O_o
Back to top Go down
Animal Mother
Survivor
Animal Mother

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Treasury and Vault   Umbrella Treasury and Vault EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 11:44 am

Kanden wrote:
AM, I'll be sending back that SN as soon as my alt hits 100 strength, which is in 3 levels.

fair enough, i think most of our members are above sn-42's so i'll prob sell it. IIRC thats the best armour MC i'v had on a found armour...and one of the maybe 5-6 MC armours iv ever found. eclipsed by the 21/16 rx-2 i picked up yesterday

/random facts.

shadow, that will probably explain why i couldnt find you Tongue dont be afraid to stop by the ingame forum sometime, i check there far more frequently than here unless im trying to catch someone in the chat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Treasury and Vault   Umbrella Treasury and Vault Empty

Back to top Go down

Umbrella Treasury and Vault
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next