Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

12/24 Grey Exterminator Mesh and Black Exterminator Helmet (New)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

12/24 Grey Exterminator Mesh and Black Exterminator Helmet (New) Empty
PostSubject: 12/24 Grey Exterminator Mesh and Black Exterminator Helmet (New)   12/24 Grey Exterminator Mesh and Black Exterminator Helmet (New) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 1:24 am

105k for clan members. In FP atm.

Last edited by Kanden on Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Animal Mother
Survivor
Animal Mother

Number of posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: 12/24 Grey Exterminator Mesh and Black Exterminator Helmet (New)   12/24 Grey Exterminator Mesh and Black Exterminator Helmet (New) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 1:20 pm

i'l take that off your hands and throw it in clan storage, we could do with some light armour. i have a 10/9 exterm mesh i was thinking of putting in, makes more sense to me to sell that and buy your one instead...

i had a 12/24 sn-42 i used to loot DR with giggles, so i know 112 agility is sufficient to loot DR without getting face raped. in fact i still have that sn-42 on ken hom.

anyway, trade it to the Homster and i will accept it. i'll make sure he has an extra $105k on him before i leave FP

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12/24 Grey Exterminator Mesh and Black Exterminator Helmet (New)   12/24 Grey Exterminator Mesh and Black Exterminator Helmet (New) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 1:29 pm

Okay, good to know it's gonna have a good use. It's treated me well, even to date on this strength build Cheesy

Edit: repaired it for ya.
Back to top Go down
HellBlaze
Soldier
HellBlaze

Number of posts : 119

PostSubject: Re: 12/24 Grey Exterminator Mesh and Black Exterminator Helmet (New)   12/24 Grey Exterminator Mesh and Black Exterminator Helmet (New) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 6:26 pm

How much for the black exterm. helmet?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12/24 Grey Exterminator Mesh and Black Exterminator Helmet (New)   12/24 Grey Exterminator Mesh and Black Exterminator Helmet (New) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 6:31 pm

Normal price I'm seeking is 120k, but I'll give it to you for 82500.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 12/24 Grey Exterminator Mesh and Black Exterminator Helmet (New)   12/24 Grey Exterminator Mesh and Black Exterminator Helmet (New) Empty

Back to top Go down

12/24 Grey Exterminator Mesh and Black Exterminator Helmet (New)
Page 1 of 1