Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Shit.

Go down 
+2
Trig
Peng
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Number of posts : 14

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

Shit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shit.   Shit. EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 6:39 pm

Shit. Images15

No but really, I've got quite a few beefs with the game myself.
Back to top Go down
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

Number of posts : 179

Shit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shit.   Shit. EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 7:11 pm

W.Birkin wrote:
:ffff: :fuck!:
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!
:rage1:

I'm fucking tired of this unbalanced bullshit! Ever since we had the new
zombies introduced, hell, even before then, the game hasn't had any
real fucking balance to its difficulty! Whether you play single player or
multiplayer, it doesn't matter, both games contain the EXACT same
mechanics, even though its obviously going to be easier when you
attempt to play with other people. What about those of us who can't
play multiplayer? Fuck us, thats what, and that's Neils overall mentality
when it comes to his player base!

The only ones who can even get any real enjoyment in this game, are
those who can waste money on broadband internet and credits to get
the best fucking gear in the game without even setting foot into the city!

Lys plays on singleplayer (I think), just looted an Alpha Bull, Battle Axe, and K-50M, and has never spent a penny on this game, and isn't even really a hardcore player. Instead, Lys often contributes to the Stories community.

Next.
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

Number of posts : 490

Shit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shit.   Shit. EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 8:25 pm

Uvana wrote:
W.Birkin wrote:
:ffff: :fuck!:
FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!
:rage1:

I'm fucking tired of this unbalanced bullshit! Ever since we had the new
zombies introduced, hell, even before then, the game hasn't had any
real fucking balance to its difficulty! Whether you play single player or
multiplayer, it doesn't matter, both games contain the EXACT same
mechanics, even though its obviously going to be easier when you
attempt to play with other people. What about those of us who can't
play multiplayer? Fuck us, thats what, and that's Neils overall mentality
when it comes to his player base!

The only ones who can even get any real enjoyment in this game, are
those who can waste money on broadband internet and credits to get
the best fucking gear in the game without even setting foot into the city!

Lys plays on singleplayer (I think), just looted an Alpha Bull, Battle Axe, and K-50M, and has never spent a penny on this game, and isn't even really a hardcore player. Instead, Lys often contributes to the Stories community.

Next.

Your point? What equipment does Lys have, what's her internet speed, and how does any of what you
mention invalidate my previous statement?
Back to top Go down
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

Shit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shit.   Shit. EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 8:29 pm

Pretty sure not good in terms of equipment unless Lys has advanced much in the short time I haven't checked, internet speed is rather shitty, and it invalidates because you're saying that the game is an issue, when it seems to be more of yourself that's the issue.

Don't blame your crappy experiences on the game, when it seems to be a problem only you have...

Hence why I don't rage that the game is absolutely fuckin' retarded, even though AdminPwn and Xaelath will not even respond to the fact that my account has been hacked and everything in it, including exclusive items, have been scrapped or traded away. Meanwhile, everyone else that had that happen to them had everything restored.

Do you see me bitching that the game is terrible and unbalanced and whatnot? No. So try not to blame the game for your own, contained problems. You know the source of your problem is your computer/internet connection, so why does that hate constantly get switched to the game? And if you have so much hatred and anger geared towards this game, then stop playing and stop raging every two weeks.
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer
Wesker

Number of posts : 667

Shit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shit.   Shit. EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 8:57 pm

The rant section is the Rant section. If you don't want to see rage, don't come here. This is perhaps the only place on the forums where we can abandon what maturity we have and just be angry...

That's why I deleted my earlier post correcting Birkin, as well. It's his right to rant about the game without having to worry about a counterpoint, here.
Back to top Go down
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

Shit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shit.   Shit. EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 1:13 am

Well, then consider it a rant based on the fact that he rants too much about DF.
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Character Sheet
Name:

Shit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shit.   Shit. EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 2:44 am

They see him rantin'.

They hatin'.

*wishes he had something to rant about...*

OH!

NO SIR, I DO NOT CARE FOR GRANPA-LONGNECK RULE 34. WHY WOULD ANYONE EVEN DRAW SHIT LIKE THAT?! GAH!!! IT CANNOT BE UNSEEN.

Last edited by Triggitius on Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

Shit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shit.   Shit. EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 2:47 am

Uvana wrote:
Pretty sure not good in terms of equipment unless Lys has advanced much in the short time I haven't checked, internet speed is rather shitty, and it invalidates because you're saying that the game is an issue, when it seems to be more of yourself that's the issue.

Don't blame your crappy experiences on the game, when it seems to be a problem only you have...

That's just it though Jarki, I'm not the only one who's having these damn issues! Go to I&S & Tech Support and you'll see a plethora of other people complaining for the EXACT same fucking reasons, so no Jarki, it's not just me and my ineptitude or defunct pc. I'd tell you to do a forum search but hey, we don't have that feature anymore, why? cause it was causing problems.

Yes, I know my pc's not top of the line and I know my connection isn't ultra fast. I've taken EVERY step I can to address these!: I've switched to chrome, I've turned off all unneeded programs, I've cleaned my cache, disc drive, I've defrag, I BOUGHT A WHOLE DIFFERENT MACHINE!, and I've had little to no improvement whatsoever! I've played the game on 4 separate machines, on different internet speeds and I've STILL encountered these issues. I'm not the best player, I know that and I know when I fuck up, but I also know when somethings up with the damn game.

Quote :

Hence why I don't rage that the game is absolutely fuckin' retarded, even though AdminPwn and Xaelath will not even respond to the fact that my account has been hacked and everything in it, including exclusive items, have been scrapped or traded away. Meanwhile, everyone else that had that happen to them had everything restored.

Do you see me bitching that the game is terrible and unbalanced and whatnot? No. So try not to blame the game for your own, contained problems. You know the source of your problem is your computer/internet connection, so why does that hate constantly get switched to the game? And if you have so much hatred and anger geared towards this game, then stop playing and stop raging every two weeks.

Uvana wrote:
Well, then consider it a rant based on the fact that he rants too much about DF.

No but I definitely see you bitching all the same. And furthermore the last I checked this was the fucking RANT section, I'll rant here every goddamned night if I well fucking please, who the fuck are you to tell me otherwise? I'll tell you why I hold such contempt towards the game, it's because of little ass kissers like you who constantly ignore the fucking issues with the game instead of actually saying something to potentially make it better! You think that just because you aren't having problems that everyone else is just full of shit or wrong, that no one is at fault except for the player, their machine or their connection, which is the same mentality that Admin himself holds, and thats what it boils down to. You've got your nose shoved so far up admin's butt that you can't look past his ass cheeks long enough to actually see anything right in front of you!

If you're tired of hearing me rant every two weeks then take your own goddamned advice and just quit looking at what I have to say then! Instead why don't you go blow admin some more, who knows, if you spitshine his cock enough, maybe he'll see fit to return your stolen stuff. Oh, and I guess that you got hacked was your fault, since the game is perfect like that, and it couldn't very well be it's fault.

Last edited by W.Birkin on Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

Number of posts : 272

Shit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shit.   Shit. EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 9:23 am

*starts a slow clap*
Back to top Go down
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

Shit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shit.   Shit. EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 7:50 pm

Swearing at me won't accomplish anything but lower my respect for you.

I've been in the Tech Support, and almost all the time I see that Admin has solved the issue or someone has suggested a fix, and it's been taken care of. So, no I don't see the point you're getting at. I&S I stopped going into long ago, so if there's something in there, then no I wouldn't know.

I haven't seen anyone with your issues, except you. Otherwise I wouldn't have made that comment. I rarely get to play the game, as my own machine is even shittier, and could barely handle 2D, let alone 3D. To say I don't have problems with the game, and don't recognize problems is an ignorant move on your part. I remember Admin saying those that could run 2D should be able to run 3D even easier, and yet I find the opposite. Yes, I know this is a problem. Yes, I'm aware of other problems. No, I don't have a hissy fit like a twelve year old every time I encounter one.

If I'm an asskisser, then I'd love to see someone who actually likes Admin, and see what they're called. I'm far from an asskisser. If I was, I'd have my account by now. Why did I get banned for acting against VOID and Admin to basically prove myself right? Why did I get perma'd? Banned for 2 months? Why do I have so many problems with Admin, Birkin?

Calm your balls, seriously. Swearing accomplishes nothing but making you look incredibly immature, almost laughable, to be honest. Swearing over the internet every other word is cool gaiz.

You don't see me complaining about EVE because my computer has issues with running the game, do you? About 80% of DF's problems are entirely computer-related issues. Do you even KNOW what Admin does? He's constantly trying to fix issues in the game. Do you know how hard that is to do? No? Then shut up, and sit down. I'm in NO way a fan of AdminPwn, but you're definitely just looking for shit to hate on, seriously.

As for me being hacked, I was one of several people to be hacked, and seeing the people that got hacked, it appeared to be targeted. No game is perfect,and I've never claimed it to be. You're taking so much personal offense, and taking it to the point in which you must personally attack me. You're ridiculous. Absolutely ridiculous.

To be honest, from my standpoint, you've lost any and all respect I had to give.

Go take some pills to calm the rage that you've apparently got flying around inside of you, and grow the hell up. Thought you were a damn adult.

EDIT: Also, this post counts as your one, and only warning. Talk like that to me or anyone one more time, and you will be punished for it.
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

Number of posts : 272

Shit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shit.   Shit. EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 8:16 pm

Staying out as Jarki requested.

Last edited by Pengy on Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Character Sheet
Name:

Shit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shit.   Shit. EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 8:27 pm

Taking the slap-fight to a new level, then issuing a threat for someone getting angry in the section where people are meant to vent their anger?

You simply don't wave a red flag in front of an ornery bull, then take offense when it charges. This is an argument that could have been EASILY avoided, while still getting both of your points across.

Please, chill out you two.

Last edited by Triggitius on Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

Shit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shit.   Shit. EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 8:29 pm

Please show me where I took offense before he started personally attacking me, I can respond if I like, I brought my hacked account into discussion because it was relevant to my arguement, and I threatened to punish him if he continues to attack me. Your interpretation is just that, your own interpretation, probably done on purpose to try and make me look bad. I couldn't care less if he responds, counterpoints, whatever. Even minor insults, I wouldn't care less. But to attack me the way he did was entirely disrespectful and as far as I'm aware of, against the rules. Are you so upset that I'm choosing to enforce rules? Wasn't the last time you complained, it was that I didn't follow the rules and didn't do anything as an Admin? Now you're complaining I do both?

Please, stay out of things. All you do is jump onto whatever you deem as the winning side.

Oh and:
Uvana wrote:

@Trigger: He can be angry all he very well pleases, but to attack me for it is a whole other issue.
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

Shit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shit.   Shit. EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 8:34 pm

I wasn't even pissed about this issue anymore until you decided to dig it back up and throw it up into my face again, Jarki. I'd all but forgotten about it until you went and opened your mouth on the subject, which was what, over week old now? See, that's why rant exists. We come here, get out the butthurt and forget about it. We forget about it and move on. So, again, I'll ask you. If you're tired of hearing me bitch and complain then back out of the rant section and stop reading what I have to FUCKING say then.

You said I'm the only one you've seen with such problems, but have you actually been through
all of Tech's archives? No? Then YOU sit down and shut up. Furthermore you said you rarely
even get to play, so how would you even know if admin has fixed any glitches or not, and I
hate to break it to you, but 3D is not easier to run than 2D and whoever told you that is full
of it.

Telling me to be mature on this site? That's a good one, especially coming from you after
all the things I've heard, but then I guess we can't all be as mature and reserved as you,
now can we, Jarki? Yea I'm immature, I'll be the first to admit it. But show me who on
here isn't immature. Who was it that got pissed off and abandoned their admin position
and stormed out of the clan in a huff?

As for the asskissing comment, You've done nothing but praise admin pwn for Dead
Frontier, going so far as to call him a "genius", and it's every time someone has something
negative to say about neil or the game itself. Tell me, Jarki, if I'm so immature, then how
come you're letting something someone else says about something not directly spoken
to you, bother you so much that you feel you need to out on your white knight armor
and defend the honor of admin and DF? The games not even a fucking RPG like it claims
to be, it's a 3D Third Person Shoot'm up!

No, I don't know what admin does, I don't know what he goes through to code the game,
or what not, but I at least know the hell a RPG and a Shooter is.

You got a problem with my fucking swearing? Well, goddamn! Slap me in the balls, fuck
me raw, and call me Fucker Mc'fuckenstein the Filthy Fuck'n Fifth of Cuntenshire Horsecum
Hollow! Someone call the FCC, I've done gone and offended someone! Please refer to the
last sentence in the first paragraph.

I never knew you Jarki, and you don't know me either. The only way you know me is
probably through these piss poor rants, and you know, I do feel bad that, that's the only
way you had of knowing me. I won't miss your respect. Hard to miss something you never
knew you had.
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Character Sheet
Name:

Shit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shit.   Shit. EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 8:39 pm

Bah! She posts while I'm editing mine! I need to start getting all my thoughts together before I press Send.

*stomps his feet in anger*

Anyway, I'm sorry Jarki, but you tend to pull the worst strings for no reason. Birkin could have reacted better, but you certainly didn't have to goad him, especially when he was clearly already upset. You could have contradicted his rant without escalating the situation. Knowing how to avoid a fight is almost always better than knowing how to win one.

Soft words never killed anybody, but they've certainly saved lives. Smiley

*mislikes all the bad vibes swirling around*

Last edited by Triggitius on Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:51 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

Shit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shit.   Shit. EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 8:40 pm

Uvana wrote:
EDIT: Also, this post counts as your one, and only warning. Talk like that to me or anyone one more time, and you will be punished for it.

Let me be the mature one and do it for you then.
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer
Wesker

Shit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shit.   Shit. EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 8:41 pm

You've been riding him non-stop about his issues with DF, and how he needs to stop ranting about it, when it's his right to rant about it here.

At least he's not doing it on the DF Forums, That's what this goddamn section is for; Avoiding problems by giving people a place to rant.

But you've managed to create a problem here, as well. I couldn't care less what you do in your spare time, or what problems you have with people or games, so long as you don't target other people for having their own issues.

Everyone needs to drop this, right now.
Back to top Go down
Adalinda
Pony Supreme
Pony Supreme
Adalinda

Character Sheet
Name: Crimson
Weapons: Stealing Birkins cheeseburgers.
Items: Birkins cheeseburgers

Shit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shit.   Shit. EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 8:51 pm

You know, I feel I should point this out. Long time lurker by the way. Yeah, I have a LOT of the problems Birkin does. And don't give me that its "Your computer or internet connection" I can run games like Crysis, Dawn of War 2, and Starcraft 2 on Ultra with No slow down. I have a lightning fast connection that's bordering on a T3 line. So, theres really no excuse for me to be experiencing crippling slow down from the Game itself, even if its the only thing running.
Back to top Go down
Uvana
Soldier
Uvana

Shit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shit.   Shit. EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 8:53 pm

Look at my first comment. It simply said that Lys basically did exactly what you said was impossible. Is there anything offensive in there? No.

If you had forgotten about it and weren't upset, then my first two posts shouldn't have pissed you off at all, and caused you to get so, well, upset.

I haven't been through every single topic, no, but have been through a shitload of it. Most of it, I'd even dare say.

I do play, just only rarely. Probably once every month or so. Last played about a week ago, on my sister's laptop. So, I do get to see how the game progresses, not to mention I'm friends with plenty of people who play the game at a constant rate, so...

In case you've forgotten, Admin's initial promise was that 3D would be easier to run than 2D. And, I did say that it isn't so. So, I don't see the point in declaring what I already had.

I believe that was Havoc. I was frustrated, yes, but not pissed off. I believe I still stuck around and helped out the clan, talked with everyone. So, once again, I don't see your point, sir.

I don't care what you've "heard". Look how I'm acting, look how you're acting. I believe this is someone being mature, as opposed to someone being immature.

I've done far from asskissing to Pwn. Ask around Dead Frontier, and most will tell you I'm public enemy #1 to him. I simply criticize him, and refrain from criticizing his games. How many times do I need to state that?

It doesn't bother me. I can defend things and not take offense to it, as can many people. Simply because I'm defending something doesn't make me offended. You're making many assumptions.

I defend because I disagree. Not defending honour or defending because I'm offended. I can manage to keep my emotions in check.

The fact it uses stats and weaponry with different statistics makes it, etc, by definition, have RPG elements. But what does his definition of the game have to do with anything?

I don't care if you swear, honestly, but using it against someone obviously shows you're upset, and attacking them. Immature. I don't say anything unless it's excessive.

All I know is you need to grow up, and such and all that. Blah blah blah.

@Wesker: Honestly, even if I have conflicted his "right" to rant, he handled it like a child. If I'm defending Dead Frontier, does that mean he can insult me for it? I, technically, could do a long ass rant about Birkin and how his ranting of Dead Frontier is unprecedented, and I'm certain I'd be insulted or had people try and prove their point against me. So, why is it that I'm defending something, that I am in the wrong, when I'm certain depending on the rant, it could possibly inspire someone to defend the topic themselves? And, Birkin that wasn't the punishment I had in mind, but alright.
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer
Wesker

Shit. Empty
PostSubject: Shit.   Shit. EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 8:59 pm

Jarki, if someone conflicted your right to rant here, I'd defend you as well. Everybody has the right to vent their anger here. EVERYBODY.

This topic will be purged of asshattery in 20 minutes, but if someone decides to make a new topic ranting about rant, That is their right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shit.   Shit. Empty

Back to top Go down

Shit.
Page 1 of 1