Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Vote 'Yes' for Success!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Havoc
Tragically Insane
Havoc

Number of posts : 75

Vote 'Yes' for Success! Empty
PostSubject: Vote 'Yes' for Success!   Vote 'Yes' for Success! EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 6:46 pm

I do not come here today to inform you of all the great changes I will make to this clan. In fact, I'm entirely too apathetic to make any changes whatsoever to this form unless requested to. In reality, Havoc misses his old duster and shiny sheriff badge and was informed that if he could get enough "Yes" votes he could get it back. So do old Havoc a favor and vote "Yes" to give an old pompous war veteran something to boast about.

Vote 'Yes' for Success! Happy10
Back to top Go down
Briar
Shotgun Surgeon
Briar

Number of posts : 80

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Vote 'Yes' for Success!   Vote 'Yes' for Success! EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 8:10 am

Havoc wrote:
great changes I will make to this clan.

Such as deleting it?
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Number of posts : 426

Character Sheet
Name: Frost
Weapons: Samurai Edge(9mm)
Items: USB necklace(Umbrella Uplink), 9mm ammo

PostSubject: Re: Vote 'Yes' for Success!   Vote 'Yes' for Success! EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 1:38 pm

I couldn't help but laugh. Sorry Havoc
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: Vote 'Yes' for Success!   Vote 'Yes' for Success! EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 3:38 pm

6 votes for yes, 5 for no.

Why do I get the feeling most of the no votes came from people who have only heard about the event?
Back to top Go down
Warhero30
Survivor
Warhero30

Number of posts : 37

Character Sheet
Name: Odin
Weapons: .50 Taurus Raging Bull, Shoulder Harness Knife, Weighted Throwing Knife, Dual Concealed .22 Pistols, Garrote Wire
Items: Spare Ammo, Zippo,Ciggerettes

PostSubject: Re: Vote 'Yes' for Success!   Vote 'Yes' for Success! EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 5:38 pm

I remember being told of that. Still my memory sucks and thus it has passed into being forgotten so i've just based it on what I think of havoc.

I think my memory might be one of those old ps1 memory cards while everyone elses is a 360 hard drive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vote 'Yes' for Success!   Vote 'Yes' for Success! EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 5:41 pm

Chapter Lord Warhero30 wrote:
I remember being told of that. Still my memory sucks and thus it has passed into being forgotten so i've just based it on what I think of havoc.

I think my memory might be one of those old ps1 memory cards while everyone elses is a 360 hard drive.

Vote 'Yes' for Success! Western-digital-caviar-green-2tb-hard-drive-reviewed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vote 'Yes' for Success!   Vote 'Yes' for Success! Empty

Back to top Go down

Vote 'Yes' for Success!
Page 1 of 1