Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Team Fortress 2 - It's Free to Play Now

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Team Fortress 2 - It's Free to Play Now Empty
PostSubject: Team Fortress 2 - It's Free to Play Now   Team Fortress 2 - It's Free to Play Now EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 11:18 pm

If you own it, post here so I can add you to this list. I'm more than confident 95% of us would enjoy this game and would be able to run it on their PC.

It costs only 20 10 bucks, and every purchase comes with a 2 day guest pass that you gift to a friend.

So far, there is:

-Kanden
-Imp
-Wesker (sort of)
-Jill

If you don't think it's your cup of tea, take a look at the wiki, it has something for just about everyone.

Links:

http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Main_Page

Classes
Weapons
Crafting
Mechanics
Game Modes
Item Drop System
Hats

Additionally, if enough of us start playing it I'll totally be willing to buy us a server for us to all play on. Of course, I'll need a couple people to help with the costs.

Edit: It's free. As much as this pisses me off, you fucks should install it.

Last edited by Kanden on Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 - It's Free to Play Now   Team Fortress 2 - It's Free to Play Now EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 11:58 pm

This is a game I definitely want to get when I upgrade my computer and internet. Whenever that happens.
Back to top Go down
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0
Synyster Gates

Number of posts : 92

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 - It's Free to Play Now   Team Fortress 2 - It's Free to Play Now EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 1:11 am

I played the guest pass when my friend got it.

Let's just say there are many better FPS games. Some of them for free. I found the maps in this game to be boring and bland. Not to mention everyone in the game played the deathmatch mode, and no one ever wanted to play in servers with other game modes. It got really old.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 - It's Free to Play Now   Team Fortress 2 - It's Free to Play Now EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 8:51 pm

From all my playing I've always thought that arena was the most hated game mode. Also how long ago did you play it? Cause there's a looooot of maps now, and new ones are added regularly
Back to top Go down
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0
Synyster Gates

Number of posts : 92

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 - It's Free to Play Now   Team Fortress 2 - It's Free to Play Now EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 10:58 pm

When I played there were about 25 maps in total.

Everyone played in a map named something like Red Canyon, where each team side had EXACTLY THE SAME layout, the trainyard, where each side, again, had EXACTLY THE SAME layout, or the Arena, where each side had EX- yeah I got tired of it. Horrible community. I wonder how none of them got bored of the same maps over and over. 25 maps to choose from and they all camp in 3.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 - It's Free to Play Now   Team Fortress 2 - It's Free to Play Now EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 11:11 pm

Hm. Probably 2fort. Cause most servers play cp or pl, arena and ctf are looked down upon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 - It's Free to Play Now   Team Fortress 2 - It's Free to Play Now EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 1:43 am

Bump, for important things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 - It's Free to Play Now   Team Fortress 2 - It's Free to Play Now Empty

Back to top Go down

Team Fortress 2 - It's Free to Play Now
Page 1 of 1