Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Senseless: Sign in

Go down 
+5
mr dr sir man
Synyster Gates
Austin Powers
Z 1
Pest02
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Number of posts : 426

Character Sheet
Name: Frost
Weapons: Samurai Edge(9mm)
Items: USB necklace(Umbrella Uplink), 9mm ammo

Senseless: Sign in Empty
PostSubject: Senseless: Sign in   Senseless: Sign in EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 4:31 pm

I was going to post something after I got out of school, but Z1 continued for me. The setting of our RolePlay is Spring Meadows, a once peaceful town under siege by nothing and noone. Although something is out there, it could be nothing.

Click for map

Name:

Equipment:
If you have weapons here that make noise, expect a lot more trouble. What do you carry?

Skills:
Heavy lifting, Hacking, Faster Running, Creative Weaponry. What can you do?

Weaknesses:
*Age affects some aspects of weaknesses.

Bio:

Last edited by Pest02 on Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:36 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Senseless: Sign in   Senseless: Sign in EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 4:52 pm

Name: Jack Dempsey

Equipment: Flashlight, Revolver, 12 gauge shotgun

Skills: Can aim his revolver with more than average accuracy.

Weaknesses: He's getting old. He can't run as fast as he used to, it's harder to get up in the morning.

Bio: He has been the sheriff of Spring Meadows for about six years now. The town is relatively peaceful, although some people occasionally get drunk and cause a problem. He lives off of Elm street.

http://www.gunsofshadowvalley.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/sheriff-promo.jpg
Back to top Go down
Z 1
Shotgun Surgeon
Z 1

Number of posts : 79

Character Sheet
Name: Talethal Yoric
Weapons: Aeromancer
Items: Lute, Raiper

PostSubject: Re: Senseless: Sign in   Senseless: Sign in EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 5:00 pm

Name: Zak (duh) Siata

Equipment: Double-barreled shotgun flashlight short range radio Revolver

Skills: being young hes pretty quick on his feet and a good jumper

Weaknesses: being young he doesnt have a lot off body mass to hit something with a lot of force

Bio: He grew up in Spring Meadows all his life, and when the shit hit the fan he joined up with the town guard.

Last edited by Z 1 on Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Austin Powers
The Bartender
The Bartender
Austin Powers

Number of posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: Senseless: Sign in   Senseless: Sign in EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 5:12 pm

Name: Trevor Floyd

Equipment: Short Range Radio, Bolt Action Hunting Rifle with scope, Revolver

Skills: Better then average shot with a rifle

Weaknesses: Not to quick on his feet, wears glasses

Bio: Before the outbreak, Tevor had been going to college near Spring Meadows, Majoring to be a history teacher on a military scholorship. When attacks were being reported in the area, Trevor fled to the town, and joined the guard to help out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Senseless: Sign in   Senseless: Sign in EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 6:00 pm

Name:
~ Eric Brompton

Equipment:

~ Letterman Jacket (Mild defense increase?)
~ Cigarettes (Because it's what the cool kids are doing.)
~ Lighter (For lighting stuff ablaze! Mainly cigarettes.)
~ Starts RP in his car with his football buddies if it's allowed.

Skills:

~ He's very well built, muscular, and tall. This makes him fairly fast, and adept at hand to hand combat.

Weaknesses:

~ He's very reckless, and lacks forethought. He's a small step above stupid.

Bio:
~ Eric is a senior at Spring Meadows High School, where he is a linebacker for the varsity football team. Snobbish and brash, he's one of those guys that feels he's invincible, and picks on smaller kids to bolster that feeling. He's the typical bullying jock, with the muscle to back it up.
Back to top Go down
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0
Synyster Gates

Number of posts : 92

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

PostSubject: Re: Senseless: Sign in   Senseless: Sign in EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 6:29 pm

Name: Syn Tennyson

Equipment:

Skills: Free running

Weaknesses: Can't fight at all.

Bio: A member of the track team at Spring Meadows High. Was the worlds top free runner 3 years ago, but was quarantined into Spring Meadows. He now continues his training on the streets of Spring Meadows.

Is also a member of the school chess team. Likes to get picked on by Eric, but manages to avoid capture by jumping onto his head, then onto the school roof, where Syn would laugh down on Eric for being so slow and brutish.
Back to top Go down
mr dr sir man
Survivor

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Senseless: Sign in   Senseless: Sign in EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 7:27 pm

name: Kadin (like every rp im in) worth

equipment: revolver like shotgun, automatic blade(it attaches to his arm)

skills: extremley creative and has a very large knowledge of chmical reactions and explosives and electrics.

weaknesses: tends too... well... make things go BOOOOM

bio: had a father that was a weapons designer for smith and wesson then for H&K for a couple of years. after his father died he went on to try and carry on his job. unfortunatley 1 month after his father died and he was just starting to improve his design the outbreak of thos monsters happened
Back to top Go down
zealotlord
Survivor
zealotlord

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Senseless: Sign in   Senseless: Sign in EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 7:29 am

Name: Dave Sopko

Equiptment: Fatigues, Bowie knife, Short Range Radio, Luger

Skills: Basic Training(Good knowledge of firearms and knives)

Weakness: New in town/does't now where anything is.

Bio: Dave recently arrived in town when his National Guard helicopter "mysteriously" went down. Since he was the only survivor he wandered into town dazed and found the townspeople terrified by some outside force. Seeing as the National Guard belives he is dead he decides to stay in town and join the town guard.
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: Senseless: Sign in   Senseless: Sign in EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 8:50 am

Name: Alexander Billings

Equipment:
-Gutting Knife
-Binoculars
-Empty Hunting Rifle

Strength: Hunting often requires stealth, a skill Alexander has became proficient in.

Weakness: He's a moron that didn't stock up on rifle ammo. Also doesn't run quite as fast as you used to, jumping and crouching tends to really hurt his knees now too.

Skills: Alex lived in Spring Meadows most of his life, hunting was a large part of his life there. The fact that old age might be catching up on him never made him quit doing what he loved, but it's sure slowed him down a bit. Alexander is fairly polite, and quiet.
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer
Wesker

Number of posts : 667

PostSubject: Re: Senseless: Sign in   Senseless: Sign in EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 6:39 pm

Name: Aaron Weesl.

Equipment:

Beretta 92G Elite II W/ Laser sight and silencer.

Flak Jacket (Affords protection from small arms fire, but not much else.)

Laptop computer W/ Various cables (Aaron keeps computer & cables in his backpack)

38 9mm rounds, excluding the 19 that are in his pistol at the moment.

Skills:
Electronics hacking. Very dexterous (Good with his hands)

Weaknesses:
Can't handle weapons with much recoil (e.g: Shotguns, light machine guns, assault rifles with lots of recoil.)

Bio: Works in the Spring Meadows library, Aaron used to be a special forces operative. knowing the dangers of the world, he keeps his handgun on him or near him at all times.

Last edited by Vash on Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SettingSun
Soldier
SettingSun

Number of posts : 111

PostSubject: Re: Senseless: Sign in   Senseless: Sign in EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 11:04 am

Pest02 wrote:
Name: Jack Dempsey

Equipment: Flashlight, Revolver, 12 gauge shotgun

Skills: Can aim his revolver with more than average accuracy.

Weaknesses: He's getting old. He can't run as fast as he used to, it's harder to get it up in the morning.

Bio: He has been the sheriff of Spring Meadows for about six years now. The town is relatively peaceful, although some people occasionally get drunk and cause a problem. He lives off of Elm street.

http://www.gunsofshadowvalley.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/sheriff-promo.jpg

Cheesy

Name:
Mark Rider

Equipment:
Baseball Bat, Pistol, Matches, Cigarettes, Flask filled with some potent liquor (changes...)

Strengths: Is immensely strong (basically a body-builder type), is able to carry more than most people, has quite a bit of body mass to throw around, decent at hand-to-hand combat, is fairly creative, is a gentlemen towards women when sober... an ass when drunk, and fires faster than most people do.

Weaknesses: Is the annoying guy who says, "Could things get any worse?" right before things get worse, is nearly useless when drunk, doesn't aim for as long as most people would (less accurate), has a problem with authority, has somewhat bad table manners, and doesn't think things through before acting.

Bio: Once a potential S.W.A.T member for the city of (insert major city here as I have NO idea what state we are in...), he lost it all after a drunken barfight in which he accidentally killed a man. He now spends his time drinking, smoking, and goes out to the nearby fields and shoots at random. Does not have a good relationship with the Sheriff but does admire the man for his service. Appears to be an extremely angry person but has a deep empathy for people, which he hides under a few layers of anger, annoyance, and general unfriendliness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Senseless: Sign in   Senseless: Sign in EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 2:23 pm

May I join as the Black Dog? Coming to Spring Meadows with a variety of Creatures which, if I may, can create up?
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Senseless: Sign in   Senseless: Sign in EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:12 pm

Nemesis wrote:
May I join as the Black Dog? Coming to Spring Meadows with a variety of Creatures which, if I may, can create up?

There is not 'A' black dog, they are mutations of the local wildlife. I even had an octopus planned in the dog food factory. I have something else now.

1.You dictate your own battles, unless I see fit to post to the contrary.
2. Make sure you carry a humanly possible amount of ammo.
2-A. If you do not, you will have to carry a wheelbarrow. The wheel sqeeks and you will get owned quickly.
3. You can fight until you have 5% health, then you collapse.
4. You have to be human. You also have human limitations, no punching through walls or jumping over extreme obstacles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Senseless: Sign in   Senseless: Sign in EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:46 pm

Name: Ann Mac

Equipment: Flashlight, Scapel

Skills: Small, able to hide in small places.

Weaknesses: Not psychically strong. Cracks in moments of pressure.

Bio: She woke up in a hospital, in a nurse's gown. Where was she? Her name tag says 'Nurse Ann', and she has a few things in her purse. What happened?

Last edited by Jennifer Welford on Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Senseless: Sign in   Senseless: Sign in EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:53 pm

Ok, I haven't started on the BG of the story yet, but so far:

The city is under siege by nothing in particular. A single man has risen from the dead, but has not been spotted, yet. The lights went out when he came off of his tree.

When the lights went out, a massive offensive came to the town. Anyone outside had little chance for survival.

Thats the basic story.

Ammo counts, there is a moderate amount of ammo in the town, but don't expect to find ammo in every corner of the room.
Back to top Go down
Z 1
Shotgun Surgeon
Z 1

Number of posts : 79

Character Sheet
Name: Talethal Yoric
Weapons: Aeromancer
Items: Lute, Raiper

PostSubject: Re: Senseless: Sign in   Senseless: Sign in EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:56 pm

Pest would i have not seen the man get of the tree, or would the lights would gone out and i saw nothing.
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Senseless: Sign in   Senseless: Sign in EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:04 pm

Z 1 wrote:
Pest would i have not seen the man get of the tree, or would the lights would gone out and i saw nothing.

You didn't see him climb down. You can say that you saw that he wasn't there anymore, but he's across town now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Senseless: Sign in   Senseless: Sign in EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 4:03 pm

May I RP as a creature by my own creation?
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Senseless: Sign in   Senseless: Sign in EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 8:05 pm

Nemesis wrote:
May I RP as a creature by my own creation?

No, you may not.

In all the rp's that I've seen, when a person becomes a boss things go downhill.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Senseless: Sign in   Senseless: Sign in Empty

Back to top Go down

Senseless: Sign in
Page 1 of 1