Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Why the 3DS will fail.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

Number of posts : 490

Why the 3DS will fail. Empty
PostSubject: Why the 3DS will fail.   Why the 3DS will fail. EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 6:55 pm

http://ingame.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/06/07/6805101-hands-on-with-nintendos-wii-u?GT1=43001

3D always has and always will be nothing more than a fad, this proves it.
Back to top Go down
Dalton
Survivor
Dalton

Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: Why the 3DS will fail.   Why the 3DS will fail. EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 3:08 pm

I just got one, because not only am I a HUGE RE fan I am also a HUGE Dead or Alive fan (Doa) and The new Doa game and several RE games are being released for this.

I have to say, I'm not really a fan of hand gaming systems but this one has got my attention. Even though it is 3D I turn the switch off because after playing in 3D for awhile your eyes get annoyed.

Personally I'm not really crazy about the whole 3D part, but I don't think people would be to crazy about a new DS system if it didn't have anything special about it. All and all it the best handheld I've used and the 3D is really cool I won't lie, but I don't think people will use it to often because of the pain it brings.
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

PostSubject: Re: Why the 3DS will fail.   Why the 3DS will fail. EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 5:44 pm

The Virtual Boy had the same problem. 3D is cool, but as you said, it can cause a lot of
problems the longer you view it. That goes for games and movies alike. If I wanted a
headache that bad, I'd get shitfaced drunk.

Anyway, it seems I jumped the gun a bit. The little IPAD looking thing in the link? Yea,
that's only the CONTROL to the WiiU, which I guess is just your regular Wii with a new
kind of control... So yea, now Nintendo is ripping off Sega Saturn. Why?
Back to top Go down
Dalton
Survivor
Dalton

PostSubject: Re: Why the 3DS will fail.   Why the 3DS will fail. EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 11:01 pm

Truth of the matter is everyone is ripping off everyone. I went to gamestop.com yesterday and right on the first page "PSP:VISTA TOUCHSCREEN!!!" It's sad..
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

PostSubject: Re: Why the 3DS will fail.   Why the 3DS will fail. EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 11:20 pm

If they were ripping off successfully proven features, it wouldn't be a surprise or sad.

The console wars aren't only over, but they're stupid, really. For the good of the video game
industry, you can't really keep "everything" exclusive, things that tend to be insanely popular
and successful tend to get whored out, thus the reason why RE4 was on every thing under the
sun. 3D gaming has never worked in any of its previous incarnations, so why Nintendo would
trying it a second time is beyond me.

I got some more information on the WiiU. It seems that the screen control thingy can allow
you to play the WiiU anywhere in the house. Say you need to go to the bathroom and you
don't want to stop playing. So you turn off the tv, turn on the remote unit control and you
continue playing on the go.
Back to top Go down
Dalton
Survivor
Dalton

PostSubject: Re: Why the 3DS will fail.   Why the 3DS will fail. EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 12:12 am

If you have to play in the bathroom, YOU NEED HELP!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why the 3DS will fail.   Why the 3DS will fail. Empty

Back to top Go down

Why the 3DS will fail.
Page 1 of 1