Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Jive

Go down 
+5
Raveneye1991
Havoc
Warhero30
Triggerman
Austin Powers
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Raveneye1991
Survivor
Raveneye1991

Number of posts : 37

Character Sheet
Name: Raveneye1991
Weapons: What do you need them to be?
Items: Anything you want!

Jive - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jive   Jive - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 10:10 pm

My sink broke Bad Eddie's monogamous relationship because it habitually stole cocaine and assorted megablocks for building the phattest pimpmobile to discombobulate the commonwealth. However, Nicaraguans and Furfags, under the orders of the transvestites from Sealand, fashioned several weapons for themselves in a final supper before drinking absinthe. The funny thing was that Furfags didn't consider my pet rhinoceros tits could suffocate if circumstances weren't ideal. Unfortunately, it wasn't in tune.

Meanwhile, Poland invaded
Back to top Go down
Warhero30
Survivor
Warhero30

Character Sheet
Name: Odin
Weapons: .50 Taurus Raging Bull, Shoulder Harness Knife, Weighted Throwing Knife, Dual Concealed .22 Pistols, Garrote Wire
Items: Spare Ammo, Zippo,Ciggerettes

Jive - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jive   Jive - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 2:52 am

My sink broke Bad Eddie's monogamous relationship because it habitually stole cocaine and assorted megablocks for building the phattest pimpmobile to discombobulate the commonwealth. However, Nicaraguans and Furfags, under the orders of the transvestites from Sealand, fashioned several weapons for themselves in a final supper before drinking absinthe. The funny thing was that Furfags didn't consider my pet rhinoceros tits could suffocate if circumstances weren't ideal. Unfortunately, it wasn't in tune.

Meanwhile, Poland invaded the
Back to top Go down

Jive - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jive   Jive - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 9:53 am

Meanwhile, Poland invaded the Confederation
Back to top Go down
Raveneye1991
Survivor
Raveneye1991

Character Sheet

Jive - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jive   Jive - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 10:25 am

Meanwhile, Poland invaded the Confederation of
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Number of posts : 14

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

Jive - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jive   Jive - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 3:47 pm

Meanwhile, Poland invaded the Confederation of Interstellar
Back to top Go down

Jive - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jive   Jive - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 6:01 pm

Meanwhile, Poland invaded the Confederation of Interstellar Reptiles
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Character Sheet
Name:

Jive - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jive   Jive - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 6:23 pm

Meanwhile, Poland invaded the Confederation of Interstellar Reptiles because
Back to top Go down
Raveneye1991
Survivor
Raveneye1991

Character Sheet

Jive - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jive   Jive - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:24 pm

Meanwhile, Poland invaded the Confederation of Interstellar Reptiles because they
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Character Sheet
Name:

Jive - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jive   Jive - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 9:34 pm

Meanwhile, Poland invaded the Confederation of Interstellar Reptiles because they thought
Back to top Go down
Havoc
Tragically Insane
Havoc

Number of posts : 75

Jive - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jive   Jive - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 6:14 pm

Meanwhile, Poland invaded the Confederation of Interstellar Reptiles because they thought merchants

Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Character Sheet
Name:

Jive - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jive   Jive - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 6:18 pm

Meanwhile, Poland invaded the Confederation of Interstellar Reptiles because they thought merchants were
Back to top Go down

Jive - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jive   Jive - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 7:41 pm

Meanwhile, Poland invaded the Confederation of Interstellar Reptiles because they thought merchants were forming
Back to top Go down
Raveneye1991
Survivor
Raveneye1991

Character Sheet

Jive - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jive   Jive - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 8:37 pm

Meanwhile, Poland invaded the Confederation of Interstellar Reptiles because they thought merchants were forming Photon
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Character Sheet
Name:

Jive - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jive   Jive - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 9:04 pm

Meanwhile, Poland invaded the Confederation of Interstellar Reptiles because they thought merchants were forming Photon torpedoes
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

Number of posts : 272

Jive - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jive   Jive - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 1:18 pm

Meanwhile, Poland invaded the Confederation of Interstellar Reptiles because they thought merchants were forming Photon torpedoes which

Back to top Go down
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer
Wesker

Number of posts : 667

Jive - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jive   Jive - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 1:26 pm

Meanwhile, Poland invaded the Confederation of Interstellar Reptiles because they thought merchants were forming Photon torpedoes which Germany
Back to top Go down

Jive - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jive   Jive - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 7:29 pm

Meanwhile, Poland invaded the Confederation of Interstellar Reptiles because they thought merchants were forming Photon torpedoes which Germany banished
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Character Sheet
Name:

Jive - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jive   Jive - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 8:23 pm

Meanwhile, Poland invaded the Confederation of Interstellar Reptiles because they thought merchants were forming Photon torpedoes which Germany banished because
Back to top Go down

Jive - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jive   Jive - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 8:23 pm

Meanwhile, Poland invaded the Confederation of Interstellar Reptiles because they thought merchants were forming Photon torpedoes which Germany banished because they
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Character Sheet
Name:

Jive - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jive   Jive - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 8:24 pm

Meanwhile, Poland invaded the Confederation of Interstellar Reptiles because they thought merchants were forming Photon torpedoes which Germany banished because they thought
Back to top Go down

Jive - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jive   Jive - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 8:24 pm

Meanwhile, Poland invaded the Confederation of Interstellar Reptiles because they thought merchants were forming Photon torpedoes which Germany banished because they thought they
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

Number of posts : 272

Jive - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jive   Jive - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 7:24 am

Meanwhile, Poland invaded the Confederation of Interstellar Reptiles because they thought merchants were forming Photon torpedoes which Germany banished because they thought they contained
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Number of posts : 426

Character Sheet
Name: Frost
Weapons: Samurai Edge(9mm)
Items: USB necklace(Umbrella Uplink), 9mm ammo

Jive - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jive   Jive - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 6:28 am

Meanwhile, Poland invaded the Confederation of Interstellar Reptiles because they thought merchants were forming Photon torpedoes which Germany banished because they thought they contained pieces
Back to top Go down

Jive - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jive   Jive - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 7:30 am

Meanwhile, Poland invaded the Confederation of Interstellar Reptiles because they thought merchants were forming Photon torpedoes which Germany banished because they thought they contained pieces of
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer
Wesker

Number of posts : 667

Jive - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jive   Jive - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 3:45 pm

Meanwhile, Poland invaded the Confederation of Interstellar Reptiles because they thought merchants were forming Photon torpedoes which Germany banished because they thought they contained pieces of contaminated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jive - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jive   Jive - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jive
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mad Science Forums :: Game Centre :: Games Room-
Jump to: