Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

R.I.P Breadstick

Go down 
+2
Smiling Jack
Wesker
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer
Wesker

Number of posts : 667

R.I.P Breadstick Empty
PostSubject: R.I.P Breadstick   R.I.P Breadstick EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 7:29 pm

I didn't know you, but I wish I had.
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Number of posts : 14

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

R.I.P Breadstick Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Breadstick   R.I.P Breadstick EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 7:34 pm

Valar Morghulis.

And kitties too.
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

Number of posts : 490

R.I.P Breadstick Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Breadstick   R.I.P Breadstick EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 7:43 pm

Thank you Wesk. This means a lot to me.

Breadstick was a pretty chill cat. He liked too eat and sleep like most cats. He liked to troll, too. He was
always getting into one armed pawing matches with his sister. Would always jump and climb on stuff.

I hate when any of my pets die, hell I hate when any animal dies... I just wish I could confront the ass
that did this.
Back to top Go down
Smiling Jack
Survivor
Smiling Jack

Number of posts : 31

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons:
Items:

R.I.P Breadstick Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Breadstick   R.I.P Breadstick EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 5:06 am

I feel sorry Birk... It's weary sad when your pet dies.. Although I did not know this cat .. still my heart is filled with sadness .... I hope karma will bite that guy in the ass.. and he will get ass raped by wield animals... like bears or raccoon's...
Birk.. be strong... We share your pain ...
Rest In Peace Breadstick... I hope .. no.. I know u are in better place now...
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

Number of posts : 490

R.I.P Breadstick Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Breadstick   R.I.P Breadstick EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 6:45 am

Thanks, Jack, and thank you guys once again.

Yesterday sucked on so many levels, by the time I found out what happened to breadstick
I had literally just ran out of steam. Disrupted sleeping schedule, physical discomfort, now
this. I hate that he's gone but like Jack said, he's in a better place and I'll be ok.

These sorts of things happen all the time, it just happened to be my pet this time. It's a
risk you take when you allow your pets to play outside without any way of keeping them in
boundaries.
Back to top Go down
Raveneye1991
Survivor
Raveneye1991

Number of posts : 37

Character Sheet
Name: Raveneye1991
Weapons: What do you need them to be?
Items: Anything you want!

R.I.P Breadstick Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Breadstick   R.I.P Breadstick EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 10:25 am

Sorry to hear about your cat. I have one at home myself, though he's an indoor cat. I'd feel really depressed if anything happened to him.
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

Number of posts : 272

R.I.P Breadstick Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Breadstick   R.I.P Breadstick EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 8:52 pm

I am really sorry to hear about this Birk. I have been thinking about my dad's cat dying a lot recently since he is really getting up there in years (15 at least) and I have known him pretty much as early as I have memories. It will be hard to see the cat die even of natural causes, I can't imagine what it must feel like to have your cat die in such a sudden and unexpected way.
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Number of posts : 14

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

R.I.P Breadstick Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Breadstick   R.I.P Breadstick EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 9:21 pm

My grandma's dog outlived her. My grandpa currently takes care of it. I remember them getting the dog when I was... 4, and it wasn't a puppy. We estimate its age around 17, 18 at the oldest.

I don't know what's keeping that thing alive. It has the worst breath in dog history. He can breathe at you from across the room, and I promise you'll be vomiting in your mouth by the time that invisible cloud of deathgerms reaches your nostrils.

We try to avoid it as much as possible. Luckily, it likes to sleep in some obscure corner.

When we were younger, it used to sit in my grandma's lap. The problem was it was very protective. It bit me every time I tried to get near my grandma.

We hated each other forever. But he chilled after granny died.

I'll be sad when he goes. Sucks losing a pet, though I've rather been numbed to the experience. I stopped counting fallen kitties after the fortieth or so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

R.I.P Breadstick Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Breadstick   R.I.P Breadstick Empty

Back to top Go down

R.I.P Breadstick
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mad Science Forums :: Umbrella Waste Disposal :: Trash-
Jump to: