Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Resident Evil 1, 2 and 3 Free!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

Number of posts : 490

Resident Evil 1, 2 and 3 Free! Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil 1, 2 and 3 Free!   Resident Evil 1, 2 and 3 Free! EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 11:55 am

Much like with Portal 1 being free, I've gotten word from the grape vine that those of you who have
the ps3 and a PSN Membership can get Resident Evil 1, 2 and 3 for free. Not sure of the details on
this though, as I've only heard it in the ARG group that I'm in.
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Number of posts : 14

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1, 2 and 3 Free!   Resident Evil 1, 2 and 3 Free! EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 4:13 pm

I can too, they're called ROMs you nigger D:<

Why doesn't the 360 get awesome free shit??? D:<
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1, 2 and 3 Free!   Resident Evil 1, 2 and 3 Free! EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 5:57 pm

because the xbox is full of suck and ass D:<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1, 2 and 3 Free!   Resident Evil 1, 2 and 3 Free! EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 6:02 pm

Xbox > PS3
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer
Wesker

Number of posts : 667

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1, 2 and 3 Free!   Resident Evil 1, 2 and 3 Free! EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 6:27 pm

Kanden wrote:
Xbox > PS3
Back to top Go down
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0
Synyster Gates

Number of posts : 92

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1, 2 and 3 Free!   Resident Evil 1, 2 and 3 Free! EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 11:32 pm

It's not actually free. As much as I'd love to encourage everyone to think PS3 is superior, the truth of this subject is that you can only get games for "free" is by paying a monthly membership.

Much the same way as Xbox forces you to pay a subscription for their online services, PS3 has enabled to option to pay a membership fee to become a PlayStationPlus member. The perks of this membership include free 1 hour rentals of most new games, and "free" downloads of plenty of PS1 games, including but not limited to every Resident Evil game.

So it's not actually "free". It's a side effect of you paying them. However, they don't force you to pay for membership. You can still enjoy online gaming with your friends for free, the way it's supposed to be.
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1, 2 and 3 Free!   Resident Evil 1, 2 and 3 Free! EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 11:43 pm

My friend made the same argument DD.

If you really want to get technical about it, the games are free. The 15 bucks you're paying
is the service fee to use the network, not the games. True you have to pay for the service
to get the games, but they're still free because you're not paying for the games outright.

anyway I just thought I'd give you guys a heads up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1, 2 and 3 Free!   Resident Evil 1, 2 and 3 Free! Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 1, 2 and 3 Free!
Page 1 of 1