Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

The Expendables 2: Enter the Norris

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer
Wesker

Number of posts : 667

The Expendables 2: Enter the Norris Empty
PostSubject: The Expendables 2: Enter the Norris   The Expendables 2: Enter the Norris EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 12:45 am

Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: The Expendables 2: Enter the Norris   The Expendables 2: Enter the Norris EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 10:59 am

That subtitle doesn't really make sense as Chuck Norris is in Enter the Dragon and in it Bruce Lee bests him in a fight.

But anyway I saw the first one and it was ok. I wouldn't seek the sequel out but I'd watch it.
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer
Wesker

Number of posts : 667

PostSubject: Re: The Expendables 2: Enter the Norris   The Expendables 2: Enter the Norris EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 1:51 pm

I didn't know that, but I guess it could be Norris seeking revenge?

Yeah, I know right.
Back to top Go down
Warhero30
Survivor
Warhero30

Number of posts : 37

Character Sheet
Name: Odin
Weapons: .50 Taurus Raging Bull, Shoulder Harness Knife, Weighted Throwing Knife, Dual Concealed .22 Pistols, Garrote Wire
Items: Spare Ammo, Zippo,Ciggerettes

PostSubject: Re: The Expendables 2: Enter the Norris   The Expendables 2: Enter the Norris EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 5:46 am

Looking forward to it if i'm honest. I like to have a few films such as The Expendables and 2012 that I can just switch off and watch without having to think about plot and likeable character etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Expendables 2: Enter the Norris   The Expendables 2: Enter the Norris EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 7:36 pm

Pengy wrote:
That subtitle doesn't really make sense as Chuck Norris is in Enter the Dragon and in it Bruce Lee bests him in a fight.

But anyway I saw the first one and it was ok. I wouldn't seek the sequel out but I'd watch it.

Shut up.
Back to top Go down
Havoc
Tragically Insane
Havoc

Number of posts : 75

PostSubject: Re: The Expendables 2: Enter the Norris   The Expendables 2: Enter the Norris EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 10:48 pm

I never watched the first movie
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Number of posts : 14

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

PostSubject: Re: The Expendables 2: Enter the Norris   The Expendables 2: Enter the Norris EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 4:54 pm

Havoc wrote:
I never watched the first movie

Terrible plot, as can be expected, but there's some novelty in seeing every action hero from every movie you've ever seen killing literally thousands of terrorists.

Dad and I have been looking forward to the sequel. Wouldn't pay to see it in theaters, though.
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: The Expendables 2: Enter the Norris   The Expendables 2: Enter the Norris EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 8:46 pm

Also The Rock in anything = will watch.

Some good knife hacking was to be had in the first one which I liked, most action movies don't just show people getting sliced open the way The Expendables did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Expendables 2: Enter the Norris   The Expendables 2: Enter the Norris Empty

Back to top Go down

The Expendables 2: Enter the Norris
Page 1 of 1