Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Umbrella Corp ID sig.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
valcazar

Number of posts : 0

Character Sheet
Name: Valcazar
Weapons: Looting, pvp, zombie killing
Items: ammo, caviar, exterminator reactive GC, XL security box

Umbrella Corp ID sig. Empty
PostSubject: Umbrella Corp ID sig.   Umbrella Corp ID sig. EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 9:33 pm

Still don't have it yet! >Sad
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

Number of posts : 490

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Corp ID sig.   Umbrella Corp ID sig. EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 11:26 pm

That one's all on nycto.

Sorry mate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Corp ID sig.   Umbrella Corp ID sig. EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 10:03 am

Yeah... I'm not sure what's going on with those. We might be discontinuing them altogether when we can settle on a new signature design. I dunno, I think we all need to sit down and come up with some concepts for a new signature. Personally, I think we could get a traditional sig and a new ID card as well, and give people a choice between the two.
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

Number of posts : 490

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Corp ID sig.   Umbrella Corp ID sig. EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 1:10 pm

I'm down with that.
Back to top Go down
valcazar

Number of posts : 0

Character Sheet
Name: Valcazar
Weapons: Looting, pvp, zombie killing
Items: ammo, caviar, exterminator reactive GC, XL security box

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Corp ID sig.   Umbrella Corp ID sig. EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 12:09 am

honestly i'm good with the originals. especially the one Melsat has. it's looks good and i just wanna represent. that and because the design looks awesome.

it looks possible to do on powerpoint but it looks like there are some features done on it that powerpoint cannot do without some major updating. if you guys know a place i can get extra features to make it shaded and add that bar next to the security clearance lvl (Forgot what it's called but it's usually used to be scanned by stores b4 being purchased. bar number?)

well no worries i'm still patient but i just wanted to point out that i need one. some others might need one too. and i'd be glad to help with the updated version or at least working on the new one. but i tinkn most of us would settle for the one that is already done. if you guys have a template i could work on i can try to do it myself to save you guys the trouble. I am of course not asking you guys to do that for free. there is of course that 6k fee.

i'm willing to put 30k on that to have it done. i'm sure that will inspire some motivation. 6k is too low but standard i guess for regular members. I've already commit to this organization and have left my last one completely S.H.A.D.O.W. despite being tempted to re-join by their new leader Dark Apparition who was General of the clan and has taken over due to Ace Sharpshooter (founder and original leader) being busy.

I don't plan to return to them because their ways do not suit mine as they once used to. frankly that clan is for the extreme elite of elites. and i'm still trying to loot and gain some experience while i'm at it, while they wanna pvp, and sometimes play other games together which is fine.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Corp ID sig.   Umbrella Corp ID sig. Empty

Back to top Go down

Umbrella Corp ID sig.
Page 1 of 1