Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Problems & Solutions.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wesker
Overseer
Overseer
Wesker

Number of posts : 667

Problems & Solutions. Empty
PostSubject: Problems & Solutions.   Problems & Solutions. EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 2:52 am

We're a rather small group of people, Umbrella, and I'd like for us to not get any smaller... So I'm creating this thread.

This is the thread you should use to complain about issues you believe are plaguing Umbrella/M.S.I as a whole, because I've realized there's some dissatisfaction around about the way things work.

I'll do my best to be responsive to whatever is brought up, and I hope that the other admins will do the same.

With that in mind, please, tell me your problems, make a list, make a wall of 'em, and I hope I'm able to work through them to a level that pleases you, Umbrella.
Back to top Go down
Warhero30
Survivor
Warhero30

Number of posts : 37

Character Sheet
Name: Odin
Weapons: .50 Taurus Raging Bull, Shoulder Harness Knife, Weighted Throwing Knife, Dual Concealed .22 Pistols, Garrote Wire
Items: Spare Ammo, Zippo,Ciggerettes

Problems & Solutions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problems & Solutions.   Problems & Solutions. EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:04 am

I have no problems with it in any way, shape or form. I love you guys and this place Cheesy
Back to top Go down

Problems & Solutions.
Page 1 of 1