y'all still alive? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's still here!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

y'all still alive?

Go down 
+2
W. Birkin
liam
6 posters
AuthorMessage
liam
Survivor
liam

Number of posts : 1

y'all still alive? Empty
PostSubject: y'all still alive?   y'all still alive? EmptySat May 19, 2018 1:07 pm

it's ya boy Kanden. but that name is long gone. I'm just Liam now.

how is everyone? does anyone still come here?
Back to top Go down
W. Birkin
Veteran
W. Birkin

Number of posts : 490

y'all still alive? Empty
PostSubject: Re: y'all still alive?   y'all still alive? EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 2:00 am

I mean, kind of. We pop on every bluemoon give or take. most of us are either working or fucking around on fb. Think, me wesk trig and pengy are on steam. we got a discord thing too, nothin too poppin atm. how are you kanden?
Back to top Go down
Austin Powers
The Bartender
The Bartender
Austin Powers

Number of posts : 72

y'all still alive? Empty
PostSubject: Re: y'all still alive?   y'all still alive? EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 7:14 pm

I come by every now and then, yeah. I'm taking the summer off, but school keeps me busy most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Trig
Failed Experiment
Failed Experiment
Trig

Number of posts : 14

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

y'all still alive? Empty
PostSubject: Re: y'all still alive?   y'all still alive? EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 12:08 pm

Curiosity brings me here once every month or two. We're all busy with life and half of us don't even have gaming computers anymore, but I still have a great fondness for the memories and the people. Live long and prosper, boys.
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

Number of posts : 272

y'all still alive? Empty
PostSubject: Re: y'all still alive?   y'all still alive? EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 8:41 am

I haven’t forgotten about this place or all the wonderful people who are still drawn to visit every few weeks/months to look for new posts. I fall into the category of currently without a computer but I do plan on buying one before too long, just trying to save money and focus on other hobbies for a little while in the meantime. I am on Steam, feel free to add me if you want it might just be a bit before I figure out how to access my account and add people on mobile.
Back to top Go down
Joe Jack
Pony Supreme
Pony Supreme
Joe Jack

Number of posts : 170

y'all still alive? Empty
PostSubject: Re: y'all still alive?   y'all still alive? EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 12:16 am

LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

y'all still alive? Empty
PostSubject: Re: y'all still alive?   y'all still alive? Empty

Back to top Go down

y'all still alive?
Page 1 of 1