Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.

Go down 
+7
mr dr sir man
Pest02
Peng
Z 1
Imp
Austin Powers
SettingSun
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set. - Page 6 EmptyThu May 14, 2009 8:15 pm

What you mean, "Why?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set. - Page 6 EmptyThu May 14, 2009 8:42 pm

;)
Back to top Go down
SettingSun
Soldier
SettingSun

Number of posts : 111

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set. - Page 6 EmptyFri May 15, 2009 8:13 am

Quit editing my posts, Jarki.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set. - Page 6 EmptyFri May 15, 2009 10:08 am

I want to have you babies, Ryan.

Last edited by Pest02 on Fri May 15, 2009 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : SettingSun totally edited this. You don't see this bar right here.)
Back to top Go down
SettingSun
Soldier
SettingSun

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set. - Page 6 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 7:59 am

....great.

Another tease?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set. - Page 6 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 8:09 pm

Lrn2Read

Pest edited it! XD
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set. - Page 6 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 8:18 pm

Umm...no he didn't. It clearly says that he did not. How are you not seeing that Jarki?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set. - Page 6 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 11:41 pm

Oh, you're right.

How could you, Ryan? D:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set. - Page 6 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 2:26 am

Level 20 A/Me with max armor, max green daggers, and a guild with an awesome tag (Hate) Grin

Now all I need is a bitchin pet. One that I can feed the bodies to.
Back to top Go down
SettingSun
Soldier
SettingSun

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set. - Page 6 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 5:12 am

I didn't. I wouldn't since it isn't necessarily true so there.

I'm going to leave now, have fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set. - Page 6 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 8:30 pm

Only thing I don't like about Factions, is that it only takes like, a day to max your level. XD

Prophecies takes much longer, which makes me happy. Even Nightfall is too short of a time to level to 20.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set. - Page 6 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 8:41 pm

Prophecies, Factions, either way you reach your max level way before any decent MMO should allow you to, which is easily my biggest and only real complaint for GW. Luckily, it looks like they'll fix that problem with GW2, although I don't think I'll get much MMO playing done in college. Tongue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set. - Page 6 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 2:50 am

Me, t-bagging a boss right before I cap-sigged him and took his delicious elite skill. He put up a good fight though, as is evident by my DP.

(Or at least, that's what I'd LIKE to say. I failed to capsig him correctly, and wound up resigning without the skill. Either way, I went back later with some henchies and successfully took the skill that time. Didn't take a screenshot, though.)

Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set. - Page 6 Tbag10
Back to top Go down
SettingSun
Soldier
SettingSun

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set. - Page 6 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 10:43 am

MMO's are fun when playing with friends, not so much when alone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set. - Page 6 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 2:33 pm

Agreed. The first time I tackled the boss was with Havoc and one of his friends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set. - Page 6 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 10:16 am

MMO's are fun when your computer can run them

Not so much when it only barely can.
Back to top Go down
SettingSun
Soldier
SettingSun

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set. - Page 6 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 10:43 am

Tongue How about new computer?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set. - Page 6 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 10:09 pm

Computer is... buggy. >.<

I've had to reinstall Windows... but then it wouldn't recognize the internet.

So now I've tried to reinstall again... but I keep getting the blue screen of death...

*sighs*

It's a disappointment and a setback.
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Number of posts : 426

Character Sheet
Name: Frost
Weapons: Samurai Edge(9mm)
Items: USB necklace(Umbrella Uplink), 9mm ammo

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set. - Page 6 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 11:40 pm

My comp won't let Dskchk run and it also will not stop it from running.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set. - Page 6 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 3:30 am

D:
Back to top Go down
SettingSun
Soldier
SettingSun

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set. - Page 6 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 9:28 am

...Wow?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set. - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 7:54 pm

Started playing GW again recently at the request of Havoc. Elementalists are pretty fun, what with their ability to kill things with fire. I just don't like getting raped by Assassins so easily.

Anyway, I did a quest today called "Salving Problems." Here's a particular line of dialogue that I found to be humorous and unexpected.

Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set. - Page 6 Gw10
Back to top Go down
Z 1
Shotgun Surgeon
Z 1

Number of posts : 79

Character Sheet
Name: Talethal Yoric
Weapons: Aeromancer
Items: Lute, Raiper

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set. - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 7:58 pm

Your graphic are horrible, a baby could draw something better with a box of half gnawed on crayons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set. - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 8:37 pm

Low graphics setting > Getting raped with lag
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set. - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 9:34 pm

He's got a point, Z.

I'm the same way. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set. - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next