Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.

Go down 
+7
mr dr sir man
Pest02
Peng
Z 1
Imp
Austin Powers
SettingSun
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set. - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 11:07 pm

Jarki wrote:
Should so join AFK...

Havoc and I would be happen to, given the opportunity. ^_^

Today I decided (Well, more like I was convinced) that the path of the Warrior/Monk just isn't for me. Therefore, I've created a new character called James Valtarius. He's going to be a shock tank. (Warrior/Elementalist)

At first I was sad, because it felt as if I had lost a whole lot of progress playing as Richard.

But then I remembered that Richard isn't even an entire day old yet. I should be back to where I left off by this time tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
SettingSun
Soldier
SettingSun

Number of posts : 111

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set. - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 10:44 am

I like my fighting style.... run up, hit things until dead, lathter, rinse, repeate, glomp Jarki, kill monster trying to go all "NOMNOMNOM" on Jarki, lather, rinse, glomp the nearby cute-looking tree, more hitting things until dead, another glomp on Jarki... etc.

You can see how it goes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set. - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 3:53 pm

My fighting style consists of the following.

1. Cast AOE spell
2. Begin chopping enemies to death
3. Hope Havoc doesn't die violently
4. Healing signet
5. Recast AOE spell
6. Profit!!
7. Celebratory emoticons
8. Wait while Havoc raises more minions from the bodies of slain foes
9. Rinse wash repeat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set. - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 4:01 pm

Trigger wrote:
Jarki wrote:
Should so join AFK...

Havoc and I would be happen to, given the opportunity. ^_^

I asked Havoc if you two wanted to last night, and he said no.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set. - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 5:07 pm

Jarki wrote:
Trigger wrote:
Jarki wrote:
Should so join AFK...

Havoc and I would be happy to, given the opportunity. ^_^

I asked Havoc if you two wanted to last night, and he said no.

Havoc says a lot of things, most of which I ignore and do the opposite of.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set. - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 6:17 pm

Oh okay. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set. - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 11:44 pm

Havoc and I moved on to post-searing today, for those of you interested in some shenanigans.
Back to top Go down
SettingSun
Soldier
SettingSun

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set. - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 5:09 am

*pistol whips Trigger*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set. - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:17 am

We are is thar alreadyz

How bad did you pwn the other team in the mini PvP battle?
Back to top Go down
SettingSun
Soldier
SettingSun

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set. - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:40 am

I forget Jarki and I's score....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set. - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 2:28 pm

I are confused. D:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set. - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 7:01 pm

When you left to Post-Searing, you did a small PvP battle.

Did you win or lose? And by how much?

We won 7 kills to 2. And their 2 kills were on our henchmen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set. - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 7:41 pm

Oh, was that the battle with the Doomtooth guy right before the city exploded? Havoc and I were gonna do that together, but we experienced a small amount of fail in trying to do so.

I'm pretty sure we didn't lose anyone, though. The baddies went down fairly quickly. =P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set. - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 8:33 pm

Nooooo

Right before that. You talk to the dude at the gate and he's like, "DO YOU WANT TO HAZ LEAVE WITH YOUR PARTY"

And you're all, fuck yeaaaaaaaaaaaah.

And then you have to fight people. Then you get sent onto the Doomtooth mission.
Back to top Go down
mr dr sir man
Survivor

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set. - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 9:03 pm

*hits chuck norris in the face with PIE* okay now that i have him temporaraly stunned i think i might buy it how much is guild wars? can i get it at walmart?
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set. - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 9:38 pm

Umm..yeah. So I have this friend, his name is Sam.
He actually joined here once...didn't do much..umm.

He has Guild Wars, plays sometimes, has 1 open character slot. Imma make a character pretty soon and try out the game, going to check if I have the specs for it (Probably not)

So...I'll have to get a better graphics card probably, maybe some more RAM? Than I might get Guild Wars!
Back to top Go down
Z 1
Shotgun Surgeon
Z 1

Number of posts : 79

Character Sheet
Name: Talethal Yoric
Weapons: Aeromancer
Items: Lute, Raiper

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set. - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:12 pm

I am trying a simlar tatic, i googled free guild wars accounts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set. - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 11:20 pm

Guild Wars is cheap, and you should be able to find it at Gamespot, EB Games, etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set. - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 11:33 pm

Jarki wrote:
Nooooo

Right before that. You talk to the dude at the gate and he's like, "DO YOU WANT TO HAZ LEAVE WITH YOUR PARTY"

And you're all, fuck yeaaaaaaaaaaaah.

And then you have to fight people. Then you get sent onto the Doomtooth mission.

D: I must have a terrible memory. But since I didn't die or lose anyone, I'll just assume we did well.

And level 8! Wee! So far, Power Attack is my favorite skill. Usually does 35-55 damage and recharges pretty quick. Not sure if that's good though. I have no idea how my skills should be distributed, so I just keep weapon mastery and strength the same level, and then distribute the rest between tactics and fire magic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set. - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 11:45 pm

I'd put some into Earth magic instead of Fire Magic, then get... damn, I can't remember, but it's an Earth Magic skill, and it upps your armour a shitload, but it slows you down...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set. - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 12:29 am

Yeah, I just got that about twenty minutes ago. It's called earth armor if I'm not mistaken.

Seems like a good skill, but the 10 energy cost is a bummer. =\
Back to top Go down
SettingSun
Soldier
SettingSun

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set. - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 5:01 am

I like my Frenzy skill... haven't found anything that does tons of damage. Combine that with this little bleeder skill and some other skill that builds on it? Most shit dies right away Cheesy

Then I got Jarkweee bringing fire down from the sky like it's Armageddon and I'm all, "YAHGIRL!" then she's all, "Wat?" I'm all, "...Nevahmind..."

...Kinda like that just not as much slang.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set. - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 10:16 am

10 Energy cost is nothing. Half of my skills take up 15 Energy. XD

And it's funny. Ryan will charge someone, I'll just use some Mesmer skill I can't care to remember to make its health degenerate, then use Flare 3 times and Ryan raises his sword, and the enemy drops dead.

It went like that for pretty much ALL of Pre-Searing. XD

Post-Searing, we end up having to fight as a team a lot more.
Back to top Go down
SettingSun
Soldier
SettingSun

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set. - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 10:49 am

Nuh uhs! I eated that Bull up...

And for the most part, I'd target something YOU weren't engaging because I know how quickly we BOTH killed them Tongue

More often than not, you wound up picking out the same target I had after I engaged.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set. - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 1:47 pm

Lol, I constantly use two skills that recharge almost instantly, both of which use 5 energy apiece. Add that to fire storm or lava font (Which I use often in large battles) and the end result is me with 0 energy perpetually. =\

Meh, it's worked out fine so far.

And as for frenzy, I used to like it. But in time, I began to dislike the fact that your defense is lowered while it is engaged. Either way, I kill faster with skills than I do while normal attacking with frenzy, which costs 5 energy and must be re-cast frequently.

I suppose I could equip something that increases my maximum energy, but shields just go so dang sexy with my axe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.   Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Guild Wars and the Eye of the North Expansion Set.
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next