Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

When people delete your Rants.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0
Synyster Gates

Number of posts : 92

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

When people delete your Rants. Empty
PostSubject: When people delete your Rants.   When people delete your Rants. EmptyFri May 22, 2009 6:03 pm

What kinda retard deletes Rants!? How over zealous does someone have to be to actually delete somthing someone is angry over!? Perhaps the deleter gets some sort of sexual power surge out of not caring why people are angry? I need some answers people. Why do YOU think people would delete a Rant.
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: When people delete your Rants.   When people delete your Rants. EmptyFri May 22, 2009 6:04 pm

I'm deleting your rants because your just fucking spamming, idiot.
This one stays because it's actually on-topic. Good job, I knew you could do it.
Back to top Go down
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0
Synyster Gates

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: When people delete your Rants.   When people delete your Rants. EmptyFri May 22, 2009 6:10 pm

My my... Aren't we in a menstrual mood today...

And I'm not spamming. I'm VIVA LA RESISTANCE!
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

PostSubject: Re: When people delete your Rants.   When people delete your Rants. EmptyFri May 22, 2009 6:17 pm

No, you're spamming. Seeing all the crap you gave me yesterday, and now today, I would very much like to ban you. However, moderators can do no such thing.
Back to top Go down
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0
Synyster Gates

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: When people delete your Rants.   When people delete your Rants. EmptyFri May 22, 2009 6:25 pm

Perhaps you deserve crap, since your crap to me is paid back in kind? I mean, you started it by deleting my Rant.

But I digress, I am sorry for hurting your feelings, truly. I will stop paying back your crap with crap. Instead maybe I will give you various assortments of flowers? You like flowers, right?
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

PostSubject: Re: When people delete your Rants.   When people delete your Rants. EmptyFri May 22, 2009 6:32 pm

I deserve crap? How is it that you somehow always convince yourself I start this shit? You made a pointless spam topic. I locked it as it was spam, and told you not to make another. You make another, I delete it. Simple as that. I don't deserve any of the crap I get from you.
Back to top Go down
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0
Synyster Gates

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: When people delete your Rants.   When people delete your Rants. EmptyFri May 22, 2009 6:52 pm

You didn't tell me not to make another, you edited that in to save your skin. Your first post in my locked rant said "Locked for being pointless", and nothing else. And frankly, all Rant's are spam. Spaming useless words that you say out of frutration and anger, and are not particularly helpful nor have a point, is what the Rant section is all about. Yet you chose mine...

I declare prejudice, stop deleting and editing only my posts. Distribute your power abuse among us all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When people delete your Rants.   When people delete your Rants. EmptyFri May 22, 2009 7:10 pm

Syn...

Actually, I'm not even going to say anything.

I'll just be accused of being a power abuser and for wanting you out of here, despite me liking you.

I'll be making a Moderator forum, and some changes to how moderating works in a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0
Synyster Gates

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: When people delete your Rants.   When people delete your Rants. EmptyFri May 22, 2009 10:31 pm

Why in the world would you want me out of here? Pengy started by deleting my post yesterday cause he didn't like it, now he's deleting my topics. Pengy has a personal agenda against me, and frankly, mods with personal agendas shouldn't be mods.
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

PostSubject: Re: When people delete your Rants.   When people delete your Rants. EmptyFri May 22, 2009 11:09 pm

Well Syn, truth be told, I do have a bit of a personal grudge against you. However, you did go against my wishes by continuing to...roleplay suggestively with me in your posts. Which I have stated on more than one occasion my dislike of it. So than I began deleting the posts you made with this in it, as I said I would.
But come on, really, on any forum ****ing with a moderator is just a bad idea. It's common sense really. And you know you are only doing things like that to me because it upsets me. And since you do not stop I find no other way now than to just delete it when you do it.

Not that that even stopped you. When I do that you just keep spamming it at me, making it again when I delete it. However, now Jarki has made a way that will hopefully keep you from doing that. I thank her for it.

I see how you may think I am being unfair towards you, but really, ask yourself the following:
Will not ****ing with me really impact your experience here? I mean, seriously. I have said I don't like it, and you keep it up. But really, if you stop, are you going to die or something?

You are only upset because now you know that you can't keep pushing me around, I now have a way to keep you from constantly bullying me and this frustrates you. I can't see why, unless you really enjoy doing it so much. And you must, seeing as how you've kept it up.

And Syn, spamming is against the rules, even in Rant. Any mod would have deleted those topics you kept making. I feel I have earned my place as a mod, not that I ever do anything with it until now. However, should someone feel that I am being unfair to Syn, go ahead and take it away from me. It may prevent a lot of "OMG this is unfair what the crap guyz" from Syn. I remember him doing this before (Like the day I was an Admin) At any rate, this reporting thing seems cool and stuff. I'm sorry for writing this much and than not bothering to read over it, I guess you can consider this a rant of sorts from me.

Phoebe wrote:
Why in the world would you want me out of here?
And to answer this, I personally would because you negatively impact my time here. You know you have the ability to change a good day of mine to a bad one and you do it all the time.
Back to top Go down
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0
Synyster Gates

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: When people delete your Rants.   When people delete your Rants. EmptyFri May 22, 2009 11:41 pm

I don't have any clue about reporting or whatever you're saying, but this all started when you began being emo to me, back in like October. You can deny it all you want, but back when you first joined you weren't emo. Your sig used to be something like "summer dreams make me feel fine, rolling through the jasmine of my mind"

Now look at it. "Let the blackness roll on, Ain't so cold tonight. My fingers trace the exit wounds by graveyard light. There's bone dust in my throat and everything is dead"

I don't like emos, and never understood them. So I tend to show emo's something to REALLY be emo about. And if you don't like it, feel free to keep deleting my posts. It just further proves your inability to handle your depression.

Sure, I was mean to you even before you became emo, but that was all in good fun. Now I despise your personality, and will take every opportunity to continue showing something to really be emo about.

Now cry me a river, it gives me sustenance.

Lol, I don't think even Satan is this mean... I hope you know this was sarcasm... But boy oh boy, that felt good. Anyway, I'm not sure why I'm mean to you so badly... But uh... Maybe because it's because you're mean to me?

Oh, and, what happened to me being put on your foe's list?
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

PostSubject: Re: When people delete your Rants.   When people delete your Rants. EmptyFri May 22, 2009 11:56 pm

Song Lyrics = emo now?
Neat.

In case you aren't familiar with Acid Bath, which is the band my current sig came from, 100% of their lyrics were written under the effects of heroin and other powerful drugs. Not that violent and dark imagery is very emo anyway...
Sorry if I don't get this, but I think emo bands usually write about having their heart broken and crap.
Quote :

"summer dreams make me feel fine, rolling through the jasmine of my mind"
And that was taken from a Seals and Croft song, which was covered by Type O Negative. If anything, I'm sure more emo kids listen to Type O Negative than Acid Bath. In fact, I'm pretty positive of that. And at any rate, I hardly see how something like song lyrics would make you hate me. I think you are a fairly poor judge of character tbh.

I wasn't aware I was depressed btw.
Back to top Go down
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0
Synyster Gates

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: When people delete your Rants.   When people delete your Rants. EmptyFri May 22, 2009 11:58 pm

Actually, that was all sarcasm. I seriously made it up off the top of my head. But explain to me this thing Jarki has done, as I see no effects of it on the boards.
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

PostSubject: Re: When people delete your Rants.   When people delete your Rants. EmptyFri May 22, 2009 11:59 pm

That's because you lack the eyes of a mod Syn.

She just made a sub-forum for requesting a ban of someone basically.
Back to top Go down
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0
Synyster Gates

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: When people delete your Rants.   When people delete your Rants. EmptySat May 23, 2009 12:01 am

A ban request place only mods can see? Sounds like some sort of power abuse weapon to be used against un modded people. Why can only mods requests bans?
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

PostSubject: Re: When people delete your Rants.   When people delete your Rants. EmptySat May 23, 2009 12:02 am

You can request one as well....just make a topic somewhere for it. It's not like only mods can do it.

At any rate, we should stop flooding rant. PMs would be a better place probably.
Back to top Go down
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0
Synyster Gates

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: When people delete your Rants.   When people delete your Rants. EmptySat May 23, 2009 12:05 am

Well why can't I access the sub forum!? It seems mighty fishy to me. A further tool for you mods to implement to stroke your power abusing nature with.
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

PostSubject: Re: When people delete your Rants.   When people delete your Rants. EmptySat May 23, 2009 12:06 am

Well, you caught us. It's a conspiracy against you. And Christianity as well.
And people against murder also.
Back to top Go down
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0
Synyster Gates

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: When people delete your Rants.   When people delete your Rants. EmptySat May 23, 2009 12:08 am

Gosh dangit. I fricking knew it. You mods are trying to stop the viva la resistance. Well, it won't work. The resistance to your modding abilities shall go on! And on!
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

PostSubject: Re: When people delete your Rants.   When people delete your Rants. EmptySat May 23, 2009 12:09 am

I don't think the topic Ryan made was applying to this forum Syn.

If you've ever been to a forum like GameFaqs you'd know how much worse mods can get.
Back to top Go down
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0
Synyster Gates

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: When people delete your Rants.   When people delete your Rants. EmptySat May 23, 2009 12:11 am

This isn't Gamefaqs. Thinking of how much WORSE a mod can be is so... Negative...

How about we think about how much BETTER a mod can be?
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

PostSubject: Re: When people delete your Rants.   When people delete your Rants. EmptySat May 23, 2009 12:14 am

Not much better. Considering this topic is still here, and you have not been banned.
Back to top Go down
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0
Synyster Gates

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: When people delete your Rants.   When people delete your Rants. EmptySat May 23, 2009 12:15 am

That's because I can't be banned. I have friends in high places.

Last edited by Phoebe on Sat May 23, 2009 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

PostSubject: Re: When people delete your Rants.   When people delete your Rants. EmptySat May 23, 2009 12:17 am

No...no they won't. You didn't actually kill yourself so no one would care.
Back to top Go down
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0
Synyster Gates

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: When people delete your Rants.   When people delete your Rants. EmptySat May 23, 2009 12:19 am

I didn't mean you Pengy...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When people delete your Rants.   When people delete your Rants. Empty

Back to top Go down

When people delete your Rants.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next