Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

I am a dieing breed

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

Number of posts : 164

I am a dieing breed Empty
PostSubject: I am a dieing breed   I am a dieing breed EmptySat May 23, 2009 8:32 pm

i am i dieing a breed of people because i am a patiot i am proud to be british but if i said that in the streets i would be called a racist.

if someone hold up a banner saying death to all british soldiers there aloud to do so by are goverment but if some shout abuse at them for doing so they are arested

if someone hold up a banner saying all the alquida lovers go back to you owns lands there arested for racism

i am a mionoraty in my own friggin country

if i could not get a job my goverment would give me a hundrend pounds a mouth to live on and a run down house in a bad area.

but if someone come to this country by hinding in a truck they are give a £50,000 house to liveing and the moeny to buy 3 ps3 3 xbox 360s 3 high grade computers and get to live like a king

but even if i fight for my country i wont evern get that

my goverment dose not know what there doing there being run by a one eyed scotish twat who we did not vote in who says that an election to vote a new goverment in would calls chaos because he knows only a mionrity would vote for him.

am glad to get that off my chest

p.s i am going to fight for my country and die for it if need be for meny reasons
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am a dieing breed   I am a dieing breed EmptySat May 23, 2009 8:56 pm

o.O

Well, at least the US of A isn't the only country with major issues.
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

PostSubject: Re: I am a dieing breed   I am a dieing breed EmptySat May 23, 2009 9:00 pm

yer your goverment just lie a lot to u
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am a dieing breed   I am a dieing breed EmptySat May 23, 2009 9:11 pm

Yep. I'm fairly certain that the Swine Flu outbreak is a huge Government conspiracy. Then again, most Governments lie to their people, or at least keep things from them.

But back on topic, (lol, I've already gone off) I guess things are rough all over. The best we can do is grin and bear it, because god forbid that the Government admit it's faults or go so far as to correct them.

It would seem the best we can hope for is that the deterioration of our countries continue slowly. Hopefully we'll be dead before the official language is changed.
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

PostSubject: Re: I am a dieing breed   I am a dieing breed EmptySat May 23, 2009 9:17 pm

u goverment did not consider bringin shet law that muslim law thingy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am a dieing breed   I am a dieing breed EmptySat May 23, 2009 9:19 pm

Eh?
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

PostSubject: Re: I am a dieing breed   I am a dieing breed EmptySat May 23, 2009 9:28 pm

the religios law the muslim use they wanted it in this country and my goverment had talk to think if they sould do it or not
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am a dieing breed   I am a dieing breed EmptySat May 23, 2009 9:31 pm

Religious law? I've no idea what that was about, but any religious law that doesn't state "Believe as you please" should be shot down.
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Number of posts : 426

Character Sheet
Name: Frost
Weapons: Samurai Edge(9mm)
Items: USB necklace(Umbrella Uplink), 9mm ammo

PostSubject: Re: I am a dieing breed   I am a dieing breed EmptySun May 24, 2009 2:24 pm

Trigger wrote:
Religious law? I've no idea what that was about, but any religious law that doesn't state "Believe as you please" should be shot down.

On the topic of Religion and Government, I do not see how people can still boycott things with reasons from the bible when there is a separation of Church and State.
Back to top Go down
Z 1
Shotgun Surgeon
Z 1

Number of posts : 79

Character Sheet
Name: Talethal Yoric
Weapons: Aeromancer
Items: Lute, Raiper

PostSubject: Re: I am a dieing breed   I am a dieing breed EmptySun May 24, 2009 4:02 pm

Because its there right to free speech, there aloud to think however they want.
Back to top Go down
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0
Synyster Gates

Number of posts : 92

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

PostSubject: Re: I am a dieing breed   I am a dieing breed EmptySun May 24, 2009 6:09 pm

Yeah, the government totally has nothing to do with religion. I mean our country wasn't funded on Christianity. We didn't come over from Europe because we couldn't practice our religion there.

And that In God We Trust thing we see on our pennies? That's like figments of Christian imaginations. There is totally a seperation of church and state.
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

PostSubject: Re: I am a dieing breed   I am a dieing breed EmptySun May 24, 2009 6:29 pm

most country laws come from relegious laws only because most are good for the job of being a law. thou shall not steal is one

but what i was going on about is that people who imigrated to my countrie from places like iraq and afganistan and pakistan what there relegios laws in this country they want to hang people who have sex before there married they want to stone gay people to death they dont want freedom of speech they want people shot in the mouth for drinking they support al quheda am not saying all of them want this but some do most dont i hope.

theres meny reasons i dont want they law to govern me one am christian
two i believe every one sould be given a chance to get they say out
three i like a drink every now and again
four there not all british so i dont like them saying thats i have to follow there rules in my own country i rather follow the laws my grate granddad died for in ww2

i will welcome all who would like to come to live in the uk only if there earn the place by working and paying taxes
Back to top Go down
Synyster Gates
Harbinger of Words 2.0
Synyster Gates

Number of posts : 92

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: None
Items: Nothing

PostSubject: Re: I am a dieing breed   I am a dieing breed EmptySun May 24, 2009 6:59 pm

fatalitywolf wrote:
most country laws come from relegious laws only because most are good for the job of being a law. thou shall not steal is one

but what i was going on about is that people who imigrated to my countrie from places like iraq and afganistan and pakistan what there relegios laws in this country they want to hang people who have sex before there married they want to stone gay people to death they dont want freedom of speech they want people shot in the mouth for drinking they support al quheda am not saying all of them want this but some do most dont i hope.

theres meny reasons i dont want they law to govern me one am christian
two i believe every one sould be given a chance to get they say out
three i like a drink every now and again
four there not all british so i dont like them saying thats i have to follow there rules in my own country i rather follow the laws my grate granddad died for in ww2

i will welcome all who would like to come to live in the uk only if there earn the place by working and paying taxes
I figured this was important enough to translate to be intelligible.

Most country laws come from religious laws, seeing as they mostly make good laws.

But what I was saying, was people from other countries like Iraq, Afghanistan, and Pakistan imigrate to Britain, and want their laws to take priority over our own, based upon their own religion. Their religion involves more drastic measures be taken upon people who break the law, such as hanging people who are involved in premarital sex, stoning homosexuals, and... Shooting people in the mouth for drinking? - Hold, up, am I reading this correctly? Shooting mouths? - ...Anyway, I'm not saying everyone from these other countries want their religious law enforced in mine, but it's still a problem.

There's many reasons I don't want their religious laws to govern mine. For one, I'm Christian. I also think everyone should get a chance to say what they think.

And I like to drink. I sure as heck don't want to be shot in the mouth for drinking.

And frankly, I don't appreciate them coming in and trying to change England's age old laws. My grand pappy fought in WW2 for those laws.

Oh and Britain is awesome. Long live the Queen.

Yeah, I was bored when I translated this.

Last edited by Phoebe on Sun May 24, 2009 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changed England to Britain)
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

PostSubject: Re: I am a dieing breed   I am a dieing breed EmptySun May 24, 2009 7:17 pm

change england to britan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am a dieing breed   I am a dieing breed Empty

Back to top Go down

I am a dieing breed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mad Science Forums :: Umbrella Waste Disposal :: Trash-
Jump to: