Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

What does a Johnny got to do to a level up around here..?

Go down 
+7
Z 1
Austin Powers
LateGoodBye
Imp
Pest02
Peng
Johnny Sasaki
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Johnny Sasaki
Survivor
Johnny Sasaki

Number of posts : 1

What does a Johnny got to do to a level up around here..? Empty
PostSubject: What does a Johnny got to do to a level up around here..?   What does a Johnny got to do to a level up around here..? EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 8:29 am

I mean really people COME ON!!!

Oh and RE-hi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What does a Johnny got to do to a level up around here..?   What does a Johnny got to do to a level up around here..? EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 10:22 am

XD

Hilo, Johnny! Welcome back!
Back to top Go down
Johnny Sasaki
Survivor
Johnny Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: What does a Johnny got to do to a level up around here..?   What does a Johnny got to do to a level up around here..? EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 11:50 pm

Thanks. *nods* Your basically the only person to say hi to me though.

That sucks.
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: What does a Johnny got to do to a level up around here..?   What does a Johnny got to do to a level up around here..? EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 11:55 pm

I would say hi, but I was trying to think of something more creative...
uhh...Bye?

*walks away*
Back to top Go down
Johnny Sasaki
Survivor
Johnny Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: What does a Johnny got to do to a level up around here..?   What does a Johnny got to do to a level up around here..? EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 11:59 pm

You don't have to be creative to say hi. All you have to do is say hi... its not hard.

Like ummm...
HI!

See.
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Number of posts : 426

Character Sheet
Name: Frost
Weapons: Samurai Edge(9mm)
Items: USB necklace(Umbrella Uplink), 9mm ammo

PostSubject: Re: What does a Johnny got to do to a level up around here..?   What does a Johnny got to do to a level up around here..? EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 8:38 am

I don't usually say hello to people because I know I will see them again in a short time. I also do not like to form attachments, because of my acute abandonment issues, and I recently found out that my real father had mental issues, that I may acquire genetically.

So.
Back to top Go down
Imp
Shotgun Surgeon
Imp

Number of posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: What does a Johnny got to do to a level up around here..?   What does a Johnny got to do to a level up around here..? EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 9:31 am

wanna talk about it?
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: What does a Johnny got to do to a level up around here..?   What does a Johnny got to do to a level up around here..? EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 9:59 am

I'm getting better at being more open. I'll reach a level I'm comfortable with soon.
Back to top Go down
LateGoodBye
Survivor
LateGoodBye

Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: What does a Johnny got to do to a level up around here..?   What does a Johnny got to do to a level up around here..? EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 1:26 pm

Omg dude if ever wanna talk man just let me know and we can... I suffer from depression and abandonment issues too m8.
Back to top Go down
Austin Powers
The Bartender
The Bartender
Austin Powers

Number of posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: What does a Johnny got to do to a level up around here..?   What does a Johnny got to do to a level up around here..? EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 9:12 pm

Ya, everyone's got their little problems. Theres a chance I may inherit the cancer my mom had, along with heart problems in the family. Course, I could just be paranoid. I'm also antisocial.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Sasaki
Survivor
Johnny Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: What does a Johnny got to do to a level up around here..?   What does a Johnny got to do to a level up around here..? EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 6:44 am

Umm.. Hmm. *leaves the thread so guys can help pest*
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: What does a Johnny got to do to a level up around here..?   What does a Johnny got to do to a level up around here..? EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 9:26 am

Yay! Free psychiatry help.

Well, it all began when I was a small lad in the hill land of Orange County, Indiana...
Back to top Go down
Imp
Shotgun Surgeon
Imp

Number of posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: What does a Johnny got to do to a level up around here..?   What does a Johnny got to do to a level up around here..? EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 10:01 am

i'm serios =P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What does a Johnny got to do to a level up around here..?   What does a Johnny got to do to a level up around here..? EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 1:54 pm

Pest02 wrote:
I don't usually say hello to people because I know I will see them again in a short time. I also do not like to form attachments, because of my acute abandonment issues, and I recently found out that my real father had mental issues, that I may acquire genetically.

So.

leonsk40 wrote:
Omg dude if ever wanna talk man just let me know and we can... I suffer from depression and abandonment issues too m8.

Baha, you do know that we have a very strong history here in Umbrella about helping with these kind of things? Without going into details, I'll just say this. We've dealt with it before (and in certain member's cases, still dealing with it), we're open to dealing with it again. I have no idea why you are so shy about it, Pest. You know we'll still all lurve you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What does a Johnny got to do to a level up around here..?   What does a Johnny got to do to a level up around here..? EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 1:55 pm

Oh, and Bye Johnny! Be sure to visit us more often!

*points to other threads he can post in*
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

PostSubject: Re: What does a Johnny got to do to a level up around here..?   What does a Johnny got to do to a level up around here..? EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 3:02 pm

Bah, I have the worest problem out of all of you!

I'm getting my Dad's huge bushy eyebrows!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What does a Johnny got to do to a level up around here..?   What does a Johnny got to do to a level up around here..? EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 3:18 pm

D:

*runs off to buy a razor and a tweezer, and a car to drive to Pengy's house*
Back to top Go down
Z 1
Shotgun Surgeon
Z 1

Number of posts : 79

Character Sheet
Name: Talethal Yoric
Weapons: Aeromancer
Items: Lute, Raiper

PostSubject: Re: What does a Johnny got to do to a level up around here..?   What does a Johnny got to do to a level up around here..? EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 11:33 pm

i can inheart adult and childs diabetes, hugdisons, oldsermers and cancer

i got you all beat
Back to top Go down
LateGoodBye
Survivor
LateGoodBye

Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: What does a Johnny got to do to a level up around here..?   What does a Johnny got to do to a level up around here..? EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 12:11 am

i inherited depression... and some other stuff that im not comfortable sharing wit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What does a Johnny got to do to a level up around here..?   What does a Johnny got to do to a level up around here..? EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 12:46 am

Baha

Everybody already knows what I got. Add frequently depressed. Well, used to be. Not anymore thanks to a certain someone.
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

PostSubject: Re: What does a Johnny got to do to a level up around here..?   What does a Johnny got to do to a level up around here..? EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 12:47 am

Honestly, I can't tell the difference as you hid your depression very well...

And I have no idea who the someone is...you don't keep us posted on these things...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What does a Johnny got to do to a level up around here..?   What does a Johnny got to do to a level up around here..? EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 12:51 am

I know. It's easy when I don't need to actually look in your faces, and not actually talk to you guys. Just typing. Easily hidden.

And that certain someone is called a certain someone so that it is not completely revealed, but the people who do know will get it. Get it? : P
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

PostSubject: Re: What does a Johnny got to do to a level up around here..?   What does a Johnny got to do to a level up around here..? EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 12:53 am

I don't get it! D=

Looks like Pengy's left out of the loop again...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What does a Johnny got to do to a level up around here..?   What does a Johnny got to do to a level up around here..? EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 12:54 am

Baha. If you were on DF Forums a lot, you could put 2 and 2 together and make it out. Heck, you could probably do it on here even...

Only a few people actually know 100% *nods at Sollie and Imperiator*
Back to top Go down
Peng
Spider Wizard
Spider Wizard
Peng

PostSubject: Re: What does a Johnny got to do to a level up around here..?   What does a Johnny got to do to a level up around here..? EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 12:57 am

Hmm...Well I'm here alot, and...I browse the DF forums sometimes!

I THINK I have an idea, but it's most likely wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What does a Johnny got to do to a level up around here..?   What does a Johnny got to do to a level up around here..? Empty

Back to top Go down

What does a Johnny got to do to a level up around here..?
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next