Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

i find this so funny

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

Number of posts : 164

i find this so funny Empty
PostSubject: i find this so funny   i find this so funny EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 9:05 pm

LOCAL ELECTION RESULTS
................Councillors...................Councils
Party..........+/-......Total...........+/-........Total
con...........+233......1476...........+7.........30
ld..............-4..........473............-1.........1
lab............-273.......176............-4..........0
oth...........
+37.........164.............0..........0
noc............-.............-.............-2..........3

this is so funny because labour are current in goverment the red one and the now run no councils hahahaha

there shitting them selfs now that no one wants them
its what you get when you put people in charge who you could not trust with a paper round

if you want more info go to
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/8087000.stm

btw i really dislike labour they make me a 2nd class chitizen in your own countrie even the us dont do that to born americans or candaians
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i find this so funny   i find this so funny EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 10:07 pm

Discrimination is everywhere. Deal with it.

Black people have a hard time getting cab rides, white people are racist no matter what they do bad or good.

It's always the current presidents fault, even though if you looked back a few years, it was the one before him.

Women get paid less. Men can't be gay, but if women are gay people are more accepting.

If men cry for any reason, they are pussies. If women act strong, they are high maintence and not worth it.

The government gives money to the poor without giving them the proper education on how to spend it wisely.

There are a lot of things wrong that can be easily fixed with just a little more effort, but putting in effort seems to be hard in todays society.
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

PostSubject: Re: i find this so funny   i find this so funny EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 10:26 pm

what acutally happening is that when someone come to greatbritan from like afganistan pakistan and other places not all comeing legal ways are comeing over here not bothering to get a job knowing that they will get a 50k house and be well off

while people who are born in the uk wont if they needed a house they will be given a house in a run down estate and have to live on 5 pounds a week

even my parents my dad being in bad health due to things he got in the RAF and my mom who is a nurse are stuggling to get by why because the goverment only care about there 5 houses and there fancy cars
all the money they spend they claim back so they getting the homes for free the food for free they not paying taxes or anything cos they claim it back

are goverment treats ture brits like there iliegal imgrats and give imgrats a great life

am 16 so am just starting my real life going to collage then joining the RAF because i want to fight for great britian and the queen and die if need be not for the goverment

you can say stuff like what your saying but at least you goverment takeing big steps to do things about it when ares is more cared about trying to stop fat kids from eating to much when they could be putting the millions of pounds what there putting into that it to better stuff which will stop the countrie going down the shitta
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i find this so funny   i find this so funny EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 1:39 am

Parcher wrote:
Discrimination is everywhere. Deal with it.

Black people have a hard time getting cab rides, white people are racist no matter what they do bad or good.

It's always the current presidents fault, even though if you looked back a few years, it was the one before him.

Women get paid less. Men can't be gay, but if women are gay people are more accepting.

If men cry for any reason, they are pussies. If women act strong, they are high maintence and not worth it.

The government gives money to the poor without giving them the proper education on how to spend it wisely.

There are a lot of things wrong that can be easily fixed with just a little more effort, but putting in effort seems to be hard in todays society.

*clap*

You sir, have impressed me already.
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

PostSubject: Re: i find this so funny   i find this so funny EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 2:13 pm

we dont have a president
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i find this so funny   i find this so funny EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 2:20 pm

He's talking about in General, Wolf.
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

PostSubject: Re: i find this so funny   i find this so funny EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 5:03 pm

kk am talking in my own countrie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i find this so funny   i find this so funny Empty

Back to top Go down

i find this so funny
Page 1 of 1