Mad Science Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Science Forums

It's still here!

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Lightspeed: Sign in

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Number of posts : 426

Character Sheet
Name: Frost
Weapons: Samurai Edge(9mm)
Items: USB necklace(Umbrella Uplink), 9mm ammo

Lightspeed: Sign in Empty
PostSubject: Lightspeed: Sign in   Lightspeed: Sign in EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 2:30 pm

David coughed up a bit more blood.

"Leave me.....", he said, unable to move because he was pinned him against the wall by a Particle Blade. Several feet away was the man who stabbed him, a pirate who thought he was a warrior. Years of Federation training made David a great soldier, and an even better Captain. The pirate was over confident, and it cost him.

"Sir, I can't leave you..", Sal replied. "Federation law states that I cannot. Let me get a doctor, this can be fixed easily.."

"You're my Lead Engineer, not a doctor. Take my ID, Sal. Get out of here.", David ordered. His voice was growing weaker, and he was turning slightly pale. He unpinned his ID and slid it towards the Engineer in front of him. A box beside Captain David was ticking, but Sal didn't think to question it.

Sal took the ID as it was offered to him, and was narrowly not shot by pirate reinforcements. They came from seemingly nowhere, but the gunfire gave them away.

'Stealth?', Sal thought to himself. Somehow the captain could see them, but Sal couldn't.

"Go!", David shouted, firing back with the revolver he produced from nowhere. Sal sprinted away as the captain covered him. The small crowd outside heard the gunshots, but waited for Sal to come back before evacuating the station.

"He died for us...", Sal said as he reached them, and noone questioned it. The group raced the halls towards the evacuation shuttle.

"Right into.....my...trap", David gasped, surrounded by pirates. "Fuck....you....all...."

He held up the box, and it ticked away the last five seconds before destroying everything in a sixty feet radius. Their corpses were sucked into the vacuum of space, where any survivors of the blast choked to death...
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lightspeed: Sign in   Lightspeed: Sign in EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 2:33 pm

Name:

Career:

Biography:

Security Officer- Protects the station. They have body armor, helmets, and stun batons/guns. They have 3 sets of handcuffs.

Station Engineer- Works on the engine. Their uniforms are slightly fire proof.

Doctor- Works in Med bay, and can heal almost anything but death.

Toxin Researcher- Works in the bomb lab testing the harmful effects of toxins and other materials on monkeys. They have the equipment to make bombs.

Barman- Serves drinks. Has body armor for protection in bar fights.

Janitor- Cleans station. Starts in bar. Has a mop, bucket, and a towel.

Occupied Positions:

Captain- David Steel, a relatively young man in his 30's. He is quite laid back on protocol on the station, but requires that the job get done before play is started. Work hard, play harder.

Counselor- Janice Yier, a rather old woman to still work for the Federation. She has extensive knowledge of psychology, and has the power to deem you insane and have you locked in a white room for the rest of your life. Be nice to her.

Chemist- Michael Olyer

Genetic Researcher- John Billins
Back to top Go down
Z 1
Shotgun Surgeon
Z 1

Number of posts : 79

Character Sheet
Name: Talethal Yoric
Weapons: Aeromancer
Items: Lute, Raiper

PostSubject: Re: Lightspeed: Sign in   Lightspeed: Sign in EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 4:59 pm

Name: Granson Dillinger

Career: Doctor

Biography: Not much to say, he did his time learning in school how to be a doctor, and became a doctor

Lightspeed: Sign in Tf2_medic_thumb

Last edited by Z 1 on Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lightspeed: Sign in   Lightspeed: Sign in EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 5:50 pm

Name: Sal Mason
Career: Engineer
Bio: Reversing the cooling unit to a negative feed loop, Easy. Rewiring the Atmospheric Process Controls, APC's were the easiest of all. These traits made him a perfect candidate for a station engineer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lightspeed: Sign in   Lightspeed: Sign in EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 8:50 pm

Name: Maks Moore

Career: Security Officer

Biography: Security work. It pays the bills.

Lightspeed: Sign in Game-h12

Last edited by Trigger on Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lightspeed: Sign in   Lightspeed: Sign in EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 9:44 pm

Weapons:

Blaster
-Harmful plasma weapon. Can be recharged in Security and on the Bridge.

Pulse Rifle
-Larger version of the Blaster. There are five locked in Security. Can be recharged in Security and on the Bridge.

Stun Baton
-Stick that produces a small electric charge to disarm an opponent. Recharges slowly after use.

Stun Gun
-Gun that produces a mild electric charge that can knock an enemy off their feet. Recharges slowly after use.

Particle Blade
-A small blade used to cut extremely dense materials with ease. The legal use of this weapon is to cut sheet metal to repair a hull, and the legal length is 6 inches. The illegal use is as a weapon, and can be up to 3 feet long.

Particle Rifle
-A projectile weapon. Ammunition comes in three varieties; Normal, Ball, and Buckshot. Normal is a standard one shot-one kill. To take down an enemy without disposing of them, rubber balls are inserted into the bullet. Buckshot can clear a hallway.

Very dangerous near windows, as it can fracture them. Modern ships have pressure locks to automatically seal if a breach is detected.

Last edited by Pest02 on Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:42 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lightspeed: Sign in   Lightspeed: Sign in EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 2:19 am

Name: Jason Hewitt

Career: Security Guard

Biography: Being a Security Guard is a rather dull; but its the best job available on this shitty piece of metal..

Appearance:

Lightspeed: Sign in Halo3o10
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

Number of posts : 164

PostSubject: Re: Lightspeed: Sign in   Lightspeed: Sign in EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 6:45 pm

Name: Wolf

Career:Security Officer

Biography: he cant rember his past so he gave himself a name so one way or another he ended up on the ship as a Security Officer he cant rember how he did it he just woke up abord and had the job, he has a skill for all things painful weapons,touture the norm or so he thinks
is From the new british empire

Appearance:

Lightspeed: Sign in Halo3-odst_charconcept-03-2

Last edited by fatalitywolf on Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lightspeed: Sign in   Lightspeed: Sign in EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 2:54 pm

*Waits*
Back to top Go down
Austin Powers
The Bartender
The Bartender
Austin Powers

Number of posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: Lightspeed: Sign in   Lightspeed: Sign in EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 2:49 pm

Name: Trevor Smith

Career: Toxin Researcher

Biography: Seeking a more adventerous life from the farm, Trevor decided to join the military, and save lives. Unfortunantly, the first day, he managed to set his training sergeant ablaze with a mixture of dried pears and drain cleaner. After that, he was taken in as a scientist, not because of his intellect, but because he could set alot of stuff on fire with very many things.

Appearence: Tall, short brown hair, blue eyes, orange tinted goggles, white lab coat, boots, black pants.

PS Dibs on particle blade!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lightspeed: Sign in   Lightspeed: Sign in EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 8:29 am

Name: Pat Baker

Career: Barman

Biography: Ive seen alotta wackos come by here, some come from a hard long day of work, and some come from their homes, trying to get away from the Misses. The only thing that makes this job worth while is the un-sober confessions of shipmates, and a comedy act of a super drunk man trying to reach for the door.

Appearence: Mid-sized, Black Feu-hawk with red tips, dark brown eyes, a scar that looks like a heart on his righ cheek, Blue jeans, Black shirt, and Black Nikes.
Back to top Go down
Saria231
Survivor
Saria231

Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: Lightspeed: Sign in   Lightspeed: Sign in EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:06 am

Since being polite is so unlike me, I'm going to join without asking permission or tinking about the consequences. Hopefully, this bloody thing'll be jumpstarted by me.

Name: Sinestra Shiranui
Nickname: "the Frozen Witch"
Career: Janitor / Xeno-Marine Biologist (uncertified)
Biography: Little is known about this quiet woman, and truly, it's best not to know. Her career, life goal, and hobby consists only of the hunt, capture, and galactic extermination of a single species of fish. She rarely shows sympathy, pity, jealousy, or anger in real life, but goes off the handle with seething emotion, (mostly anger, disgust, and indignation) on those who presume to be her friends on the Galacto-net. Her only redeeming quality is that she cooks one damn good omelette, but that's it. Her body temperature is always substantially lower than other people's, as if responding to her cold, uncaring nature. If you manage to piss her off, you WILL regret it. Refer to the picture below, taken just before the camera was smashed and the photographer ran away, sore in places he didn't know he had.

Lightspeed: Sign in AngermanagementME3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lightspeed: Sign in   Lightspeed: Sign in EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:10 pm

Sounds like a certain somebody...
Back to top Go down
Saria231
Survivor
Saria231

Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: Lightspeed: Sign in   Lightspeed: Sign in EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 3:30 am

Yeah. For all who hadn't already guessed, That's exactly what I'm like.
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lightspeed: Sign in   Lightspeed: Sign in EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 7:52 pm

If you would like to change or edit your character, feel free to. I'll post the RP monday, as I shall be gone hunting this weekend.
Back to top Go down
fatalitywolf
Lord of Wolves
fatalitywolf

Number of posts : 164

PostSubject: Re: Lightspeed: Sign in   Lightspeed: Sign in EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 5:22 pm

i nkow you said the partical rifle is a shotgun type weapon is till feel there sould be a shotgun in it with both none leathal and leathal bullets

rubber bullets for none leathal and lead for leathal bullets
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lightspeed: Sign in   Lightspeed: Sign in EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 6:01 pm

Map of Paradise

The ship is staffed by 44 people:

Captain Steel
Counselor Janice
8 Security officers-Wolf, Havoc + 6 NPC's
4 Engineers-Pest + 3 NPC's
6 Medical Doctors-Z1 + 5 NPC's
7 Researchers-Saria, Austin + 5 NPC's
1 Bartender - Duke
1 Clown - NPC
15 civilians
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lightspeed: Sign in   Lightspeed: Sign in EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 6:16 pm

Theoretically, if I were an engineer, could I be something along the lines of Isaac Clarke from Dead Space?
Back to top Go down
Pest02
Soldier
Pest02

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lightspeed: Sign in   Lightspeed: Sign in EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 6:33 pm

Trigger wrote:
Theoretically, if I were an engineer, could I be something along the lines of Isaac Clarke from Dead Space?

An engineer can basically build another spaceship if he has enough time/materials.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lightspeed: Sign in   Lightspeed: Sign in Empty

Back to top Go down

Lightspeed: Sign in
Page 1 of 1